Anyone follow Ian Balina know what his codenamed Azure ICO is?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Altkey

What the fuck?

NIGGERCOIN

>TokenMetrics

''TokenMetrics''

''Check out my TokenMetrics''

> I don't read whitepapers
> allstar team of people who interviewed for PwC and got the the second round of interviewing, people who interned at dominos finance sector, and of course me, the adviser.

>hey /pol/ do you like niggers?

How did you really think this was going to go?

>inb4 this is Veeky Forums

''Hey guys check out my TokenMetrics''

How the fuck does this nigger have 5MM? WTF

I know, but ill trade only if I know what home run is

He gets in on pre-sales and shills the public sales to his audience, he gets special deals. Often if you invest more than 15-30k into something you can get special behind the scene deals.

Seriously, if someone knows what codename home run is, ill let you know what azure is

>codename

i check his social profiles sometimes and he knows personally lot of teams behind these ICOs

maybe they are hiring him to shill their stuff

Simple. Should have invested into ICX, 10K would have yielded you 1 million user.

It's not that hard.

Balina is a tard btw, thinks he has einstein IQ, but he is more of baboon iq.

You can hire him as an ICO advisor

He will give you his
>TokenMetrics

that's what I thought

>It's not that hard.
Do you have 1 mil?

and yeah he seems like a fuckng tard

keep it down cunt

Ian Balina is a gorilla, but he shills coins that will go up 2-10x.

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two (once I purchase it), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute! And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one.

Why does he code name ICOs?

like all the other youtube salesmen, with the exception of a few that never talk about any ICOs or other scams, they've made all of their money through deals with shitcoins for pumping/promotion. theyve never made any real money by being good at picking good coins.

How do you find the spreadsheet with the ICOs on it? I don't see any new videos with the ICO spreadsheet in it