AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake buy wall on GDAX. Whales are getting scared

This is ETH we are talking about, it will recover. It always does.

It’ll go back to 1100 like it was before day trader went all in, as thats where the holders stay.

The dip will be minimal. Then we flip.

What the fuck is going, this is a real freefall

They are lowering the price to buy in before Amazon and Google make the announcement. They are looking for suckers to sell low.

I'm thinking 950, but this recent pump started at 650-700, so I'm comfy.

What announcement?

Man, I hope it drops under $1000. I only bought 1ETH at $740. I want moar.

This. ETH got slapped down to 0.02 on the ratio during BTC's bull run. Should be at least 0.15. This is just a small correction since people take profits

what do you mean then we flip?

Me too, I'll stock up. But it is overvalued currently by weak hands.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I agree though I think we could even see lower once the panic selling starts. I am still long ETH and will add.

fucking bought 1 eth to transfer now from exchanges now its stuck and eth going down AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>being this new
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No announcement he's making shit up

if it breaks 1000, 750
if Bitcoin crashes at the same time, even lower

WTF I didnt think ETH could go down. Its down 1.12% in 24 hrs. Only up 35% this week.

This is fuckin bullshit

honest question? If I had 5k fiat right now, and want the most eth, the smartest move would be to go into BTC, wait for the inevitable pump, then sell for ETH, correct?

finally a dip. can buy now on sale

If it takes out 1200 watch out below. Hardly an uptic.

honestly pretty simple

ETH is the new standard for alt trading, so when alts go red it flows into ETH, and when people want to buy alt dips, the money flows back

Assuming BTC doesn't go down.

Possibly, but BTC could dip too. No guarantees here. I think this may have been a BTC whale pump with a profit taking to make a bull run on BTC.

ETH will never be sub 1k again

ok so lets say I'm confident that it won't. To maximize ETH from fiat, and thinking that the BTC floor is now, this would make the most sense, yes?

It was due, it would be 11th day with a green candle, that's rare
*TONS* of people are waiting for a dip to buy

^

I fucking love Veeky Forums, there is no easier way to find coins with buying than to see which are getting pick wojak threads

>tfw holding from SINGLE FUCKING DIGITS

How rich are you?

aaaand it's going back up

This is a freefall you retarded faggot? you seriously need to neck yourself.

Seven figures club.

Its going to go up, dip harder, then moon

I sold at a profit!

he only put in $10 at $2

IT.
ALWAYS.
DOES.

I think well still test 1200 range today, JMHO

My last fiat buy was at $40 back in March, but I did liquidate some of my shitcoins at higher prices

Good time to buy in?
Also check'em

Maybe. But it always comes back.

It hasn’t not yet not happened.

Some thread at like 4 a.m. said 8. I laughed then. Depends how many new folk panic I guess.

Yes, but don’t go all in unless you catch a monster dip.

yes. dip is now and it will go up again. as always

ETH is correcting from it’s bull run. Time to buy some cheap alts before ETH corrects, tomorrow alts will moon

smart money sold eth at the top and bought cheap alts last night

No. Don't try and catch a falling knife. Better to wait and buy at a slightly higher cost once the correction is over than blow your load when you see a little red.

I'm only in
Ven, ICX, some left over XMR from my dnm days.

aaaahh when does the dip stop I don't want to buy too soon

Fuck dude you’re must smell terrible from all that shit.

Cept XMR

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two (once I purchase it), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute! And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one.

will be interesting to see if the $1200 wall will be broken

That's why he said don't catch a falling knife. Calm down and be patient.

Here we go - this will be interesting.

FUCK YOU PAJEET

fuck I thought my money would safe in ETH
I tried protecting it from all these shitcoins

You called it, user, let it be said.

Holy shit, kill yourself please!

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

its been lies
don't buy their bags
don't be stupid

Zoom that chart out user.

This is just the start of the bull run though...

I'm on to you beaver

stop shilling EOS, you retard

LOL, yeah I'm in Eth and BTC too. Don't play much in alts

looks like it's holding at 0.085
still, someone big may dump and change that in an instant

I sure hope so, Im all in on neo and eth, 55% neo 45% eth

ETH is still the comfiest long-term hodl in all of crypto. But no one ever said the moon trip would go in a straight line.

>ETH is still the comfiest long-term hodl in all of crypto
Mine too. Though Monero is a close second.

>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best advice on this thread. Anyone who bought in over 800, get ready to bail.

I bought at 880 and sold at 1400
Problem?

>bought in when everyone was fudding during cryptokitties

>traded what i had in shitcoins and dumped heavy bags this last weekend (up ~5000% in ETH)

>converted back to eth at ATH

>feeling comfy as fuck

im not fucking stupid, theres no way in hell im letting this go, my plan is to collect enough to stake and live off the passive income and have money set aside for other investments