You guys really think you can make it in a SHRINKING economy?

You guys really think you can make it in a SHRINKING economy?

That's right, the total market cap of the cryptocurrency market is shrinking.
This means people are pulling out and things will no longer grow/moon as much.
You will start to see downtrends more and more.

Any other ideas how to get rich post-crypto?

You're retarded. This is just the beginning of this market, it has grown tremendously just the last weeks. Please kys.

Yea, just like on 22nd of Dec, so glad I cashed out when it crashed to 420 bil, crypto is dead amirite

Fuck off clown

>just the beginning
kys faggot

This isn't even an inability to see the big picture, it's an inability to see a picture bigger than one fucking day
>crypto is shrinking

>this goy believes everything the trusty jew tells him

Nice denial there retard.
It did crash on 22nd of December. BTC has not been able to recover since and is gowing down faster by the day. You're fucking retarded if you can't see this.

We don't care about the Dino coin normie

Shrinking economy means there's more chances to exploit people - It causes many problems meaning there's many problems to solve, and thus monetise.

If you don't get this you should leave this board, lol.

>1m graph
>talks about inability to see the big picture

Is this intentional irony or are you actually a moron?

>One crypto suffering from huge fees and long transaction times isn't at an all time high

Oh OK you convinced me, even though I made gains during this small correction and hold no bitcoin, I'm cashing out right now.

Do you know, how many fucking businesses are being created in this space?

Pretty much every sector of the economy has the potential to be transformed. Finances, government, supply chain management, etc

People literally cant even get verified for exchanges fast enough to throw their money in

You may not care about it, but unfortunately the dumb money pumping the economy does. When that dries up you're fucked for a long time regardless of what coin you picked.

I personally know of several funds of local guys looking to put millions into this space. This type of big money takes months to get together and be deployed.

>not understanding that a 1m graph illustrates the "any picture bigger than a day" part of my post
What's it like being a brainlet? Also please show me the even bigger picture that indicates crypto is shrinking. Here's a 1 year graph to get you started.

That's a good point, but you won't exploit anyone by investing in coins.

I already posted that graph in this thread you fucking imbecile. Learn to read.

Please point out the part where the x32 increase indicates that it's shrinking.

>being this retarded

OP is clearly a salty poorfag

Cmon OP we're waiting