Blockarray CEO said on telegram he met with potential partners in Atlanta yesterday...

Blockarray CEO said on telegram he met with potential partners in Atlanta yesterday. Today during OhHeyMatty AMA said USPS (United Service Postal Services) HQ is situated in Atlanta and that he can confirm nor deny having met with them. Quickmaths anons..ARY about to blow in Q1.

> ICO sold out yesterday
> low supply (60m circulating)
> low starting market cap, only raised ~9m, compared to all other manufacturing companies(Wabi etc, 200m+)
> potential ROI = moon levels

IM COMFY AF but don’t fuck this up anons, accumulate after token release in ED

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this shit ico was shady from start to finish

no amount of shilling by the scammy youtubers will pump this shitcoin

The fuck bro? Quit being jealous

Holding like 5k of these
How fucked am I?

fuck off with your scam coin pajeet

It's okay to be jelly, I was the same way with Lamden.

Couldn't hesitate on this one after seeing so much effort being put it!

my body is ready

Hodling 1k myself. Cant wait for those green candles

the desperate attempt at FUD is too funny.

these guys missed out and are trying to cope lmao

When are people going to sell this on Etherdelta? I wanna buy right now but there is zero volume. People got their coins like 18 hours ago, gimme gimme.

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

I only heard of this shit like 30 mins before the ICO closed.

coins are locked via smartcontract until Jan 14th

fuck man this shit is going to sky rocket on ED i need to add more, this is the type of shit you can retire off of

he also said US Xpress which is a massive 3rd party logistics company, i think he is going to get a test run there, we could see 50 dollars eoy

when can we start buying

I missed the ICO and I'm gonna buy this then

read the thread

I'm very comfy with my 2 ETH ico purchase.

Sam is a boss

we should start trading these between ourselves on ed at like .01 eth a piece

If US Xpress partnership for the pilot study that’s HUGE. They’re a NASDAQ traded company based in Chattanooga, Tennessee where Blockarray is based so highly probable.

Start picking your lambo brother.

fuck yes bro im so horny right now

Agreed, let’s not start off low like Lamden, that shit could’ve rocketed more if it wasn’t for ico cucks selling low on etherdelta.

My instincts say this is a scam but there has been more than the usual amount of scam effort put into the website/whitepaper.

It's more the shilling on Veeky Forums that puts me off. I get some weird "in group" vibe from it, like a bunch of anons are laughing behind their keyboards in these threads.

Why do you feel this is a scam?
Listen to any of Sam's interviews and you will be convinced.

Also lets not forget Sam sent this little tidbit after the Atlanta meeting yesterday

We're only laughing because we actually researched the project, saw the extreme potential in it and invested during the ICO while all you other guys will be buying our bags at +50x the price. Keep your pinkwojak.jpg's on hand.

we are in the "already got our ARY tokens" group, fag hahaha

Good to hear, I was sweatin a lil when I saw all the FUD posts after the ICO ended.

5k checking in. Father keep these hands strong.

This shit will go to fucking alpha centuri, their product will be ready and in use very soon and their market cap is 15-100x smaller than similar cryptos who have no product so fucking excited thanks to the user that shilled me this

Nah user that’s what I felt with Lamden, didn’t invest then I watched that shit moon. If you thoroughly researched this underrated project you’d see its moon potential. Admittedly the marketing and aesthetic has been amateur because they simply didn’t care and haven’t invested in marketing yet, that’s starting this week. The core of this project has a potential elite Blockchain use case for a niche market, and better yet based in the US, none of that off shore shit. this is a hidden gem with its low market cap, but that’s just my opinion. Just trying to help my /biz bros out.

dude hes going to make us filthy rich, i feel like im using a cheat code in life and sam has provided the video game, i find this all so surreal because i work at some shitty ass logistics company where sams idea will make 80% of the jobs obsolete, no more human error

yes, i would like to thank user who shilled this again, seriously

Thanks. Gimme your coins on the 14th, weakhands.

Yeah, I missed the ICO too by an hour. Anyway they promised that the coin will not be traded on EtherDelta didn't they ? I believe I have read it on their Telegram.

And if you put in 1 ETH or more, you get bonus tokens when the tokens unlock FUCK YEAH

I see you post this image in every ARY thread.

I appreciate it.

Every ERC20 token is tradeable on ED whether they want it or not. You can trade them all unofficially.

Bless you user!

They won't list on ED, so it won't be in the dropdown, but you can still trade it there

KEK

it's a comfy image for a comfy coin hold, glad you like it

Only holding 2k here but it's the best escape from being a poorfag in this market I can see, I reckon $5 sooner than later is entirely impossible

*isn't entirely impossible, fuck

>US Gov't
>hasn't even figured out how properly tax crypto >but is thinking about incorporating some fucking ICO coin into the US Postal Service
>thinks USPS HQ is in fucking hotlanta, not DC

>definitely didn't mistake ups with usps

sam didnt say anything about a partnership with usps, but us xpress sounds like a possibility, he is in their same city for a reason

it’s UPS HQ in Atlanta: www.ups.com/us/en/about/worldwide. Lol fuck that’s even bigger

fuck yeah boi

mmmmmm