Daily reminder that Poll is always right. Why haven't you gotten into this yet? We're fucking mooning in the next week

Daily reminder that Poll is always right. Why haven't you gotten into this yet? We're fucking mooning in the next week.

I have been looking at it as well. Can't decide whether to buy or not.

I bought some because of the principle behind it and a working product.

i'm in pretty deep with POLL, waiting for that announcement to hit so i can test out my spacesuit!

News next week... see you guys on the moon!

It's gonna shoot up with it's partnership announcement next week on the 17th. Rumors say it's either Facebook or Huffington Post. Imagine the money flowing in from the fucking normies then.

I dipped my toes 200$ when it was cheap and already sitting 390$.

/comfy/ as europoor. Can't wait till the 17th january announcement. Shit's gonna moon like req did hopefully.

balls deep since day 1, low mcap is going to blow poll up right to the moon. i'm in for the profit, but they've got a working product as well, which is always nice.

Is it on any decent exchanges....? GTFO HitBTC and Cryptopia...

belive in this shit, biz, its all stupid normies from discord group with 1-2 whales. Whales pumps coins, then dump it, make gainz, and this stupid pajeets start shilling and holding, lol.

Any DBC, POOL and DENT shilling - from this shiteaters, who allready fucked by whales.

Dont

Nope this will tank when u don't expect it
Just look at the order book, manipulated to hell and back

Kucoin, newfag.

KuCoin. Only exchange still taking members.

Maybe but atleast I'm not a poorboye pajeet like you.

So do I believe in it or not????

> muh whale
>muh pahjeet

Why would whale go into low cap coin when he could turn out to be a bagholder instead of bigger coins.
Stay retarded.

This retard can't even speak english. If you had been in DBC or DENT a week ago, you'd be up 2x-3x, ClearPoll has the chance to do the same.

Stay poor, pajeet

I am going to pull out and make everybody lose huge gains if they do not pull out in the next 10 minutes. You have been warned. Good luck.

k

i joined some shitty discords and 3 of them said POLL GONNA EXPLODE $15 INC. when i asked why or how none of them had any answers expect "shill it on reddit and Veeky Forums"

But it is going to explode, user.