In addition to primarily accumulating ETH, what are the other long term fundamental holds?

In addition to primarily accumulating ETH, what are the other long term fundamental holds?

BTC ETH XMR maybe VEN

Any other coins that are low now but will moon by EOY?

im 100% ETH bruh

If I have extra fiat, should I just keep accumulating ETH? Is it even worth it to diversify into smaller coins?

unironically xrp.
I think it's a dumb shit token same as you but normies fucking love it. Might as well ride the wave.

What percentage of portfolio should be ETH? Probably 70-80%, and then diversify into XRP, VEN, OMG, ICX, NEO, ZRX, REQ, XLM, XRB, LINK?

I'm in ETH XLM XRP for long term

neo
xmr

ENG

Closer to 70%
ETH is guaranteed good long term gains but the smaller coins will moon way harder, just make sure your on the ball so you can sell at the right time.

xmr, fct

Most comfy of long term holds

ETH, ADA, XRP, ICX

thats it and thats all

For the long term blue chippers ZXR ICX NULS QSP will weather bitcoin and eth storms and make you rich.

ETH, XRP and BTC

Literally everyone is saying something different for comfy holds of 2018. Can there be some consensus?

Confido

omg

Bazingacoin

Niggah, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple have been said over and over in this thread.
Anything else is a gamble.

No BTC but ADA.

newfag alert

Comfiest long term holds you can get:

ETH, ARK, XLM, REQ, VEN.

You're welcome.

ICN, MKR, ZRX

Can you buy those alts right now at market price or wait for a specific price point?

I assume it doesn't really matter if you're looking for EOY moon.

LINK.

MKR
BTC
XMR

>xrp
>xrp
>xrp

And this is why you fucking r*ddit losers come crawling to biz so you can finally win. You buy useless shitcoins that are nothing more than scams to make you hand over your Eth/Btc for a fucking belly rub. That Eth and Btc you spend on xrp (which is centralized and can be infinitely printed like the fucking USD making it worthless with no use case) will make you more money in the long term.

If coins like xrp make it big then crypto won't make it into 2019 alive when this has easy potential to last until 2021 with the amount of innovation this stuff brings.

You people are honest to god cancer.

SKY

I don't see how QSP will weather an ETH storm when its designed to audit eth contracts? Are they planning on auditing other contracts in the future?

Entry price always matter.
At the moment the best buys are REQ and XLM, both went down in this eth moon and both have very nice things coming this quarter.

If a coin is predicted $50 EOY (based on fundamentals), buying it now at $2 or $3 doesnt change much, correct?

Eth, Neo, Link, KCS, XRB, Ven

Use this referral code
21KHf

to share some of my kucoin then buy more kucoin and we both become rich

OMG
BNT
XLM
LINK

its true that its not what crypto is supposed to be. Its true that its the jews attempt to take over this technology.

So what? to your average joe it makes sense to invest in it if its going to go up in the short term

you'd have 33% less coins if you bought at $3 instead of $2 - so it does in fact change quite a bit

Holy shit someone gets it

Only if you buy the same amount of coins regardless of the entry price, but that is not usually the case, is you buy at 2$ instead of 3$ for the same amount of $ you get 50% more coins.

Obsidian

I've been buying DogeCoin like crazy

Some of us like cheap and fast transactions.

Retard.

>so what
>short term
I hope you kill yourself one day.
>So what
Just another testament to the types of people you are and the ideologies I assume you subscribe to. Nothing more.
>Go up in the short term
You will trade Eth, which is worth now as much as bitcoin was this time last year, for a worthless do-nothing token that won't make it over $4. Surrendering to the jews for a belly rub when you can actually win.

It's insane how dumbasses like you even remember how to breathe without being told. Ethically and financially you are cancer and should be put out of your misery. It would benefit all of man-kind in the short term.

DragonCoin.
RequestNetwork.
SiaCoin?
Substratum?
OysterPerl?

These are the big projects. Ven, XRB, XRP these things might fade away in time because they appear to just be cash grabs or trying to be a currency.

But those other projects are solving real-world problems that don't have anything to do with money.

Nice to see they actually hired ripple shills. No one's falling for it, ever. Get over it. It doesn't do anything that banks can't do themselves right now. You literally cannot argue this.