First President of Korean Blockchain Association Appointed

news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2018&no=22352 news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/01/11/2018011100391.html yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2018/01/10/0200000000AKR20180110182900002.HTML?input=1195m

news.google.com/news/search/section/q/진대제/진대제?hl=en&gl=US&ned=us

Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung Electronics and former Minister of Information and Communication, has been appointed as the first president of Korean Blockchain Association. Members of KBA includes Coinone, The Loop and Dayli Financial Group (these three are strongly related to ICX - ICON). Other members include Bithumb, Moin, Streami, Coinplug, Adamco, City of Daejeon (5th largest city in Korea). District Office of Geumcheon,(One of 25 districts(gu) in Seoul), and others.

TLDR: Buy ICON fools...

boom all in. make me rich

9000 ICON bro will i hit 1mil?

Within a year

This should dispel any FUD from the whole “SK banning cryptos” bullshit. The keyword there is “should”. There’s a lot of brainlets on Veeky Forums.

3.3k ICX, all strapped in

not bad

440 icxlet :^(

still should make some gains tho

Mah nigga, 3200 here, excited

ICX is literally the comfiest hold in all of crypto right now

Only 400 here brother I'm all in since 4.50. Maybe one day I can escape being a poorfag

We won't be millionaires this year, give it 2 and we should make it

380 here. Everytime it pumps I feel like cumming and killing myself simultaneously.

Is buying AION right now like buying ICX at $2? look at the market cap

Hold brother!!

Yes. Buy AION, ICX, and WAN once it is listed on Binance. The holy trinity will bring us Lambos.

fagtards, then log in to binance and buy my fking bags, im done with this multibillion dollar scam that doesnt have a product. this downfall gonna be bigger than xrp and xvg

hi rajesh

this is literally one of the only altcoins in the entire market that has a working product ready lol

Sure

Manvinder gtfo

i smell a moon incoming

This coin could easily be 100 eoy.
60 is guaranteed.

About to hit $12 again. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

but what about ven

When does hit binance?

This guy knows

I'd say it's more like ICX at $5. Who knows though, both projects/teams are good.
AION will get its hype in due course though.