Tfw cryptocurrencies are pulling millions of people in the third world out of poverty

>tfw cryptocurrencies are pulling millions of people in the third world out of poverty
>tfw cryptocurrencies are bringing a wave of innovation and progress to developing countries

Other urls found in this thread:

humaniq.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pajeets may one day finally have loos of their own
>they still shit in the fields

humaniq.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/

>, Bitcoin is helping African millennials free himself from financial repression
do these people not proof read?

Maybe they can use their crypto gains to figure out how to build more than mud huts

XLM will unironically save Africa.

No, HMQ is doing that right now

Fuck you nerd, literally everyone is talking about baz1ngacoin.

Yes! I love hearing about Africa's population being artificially inflated even more! There is not enough brown people in this world!

Save is such a strong word.

crypto actually caught on in Africa much faster than the west. I guess not having bank accounts and visa cards is a good incentive for adopting new financial technologies.

It's pretty cool, they're pretty much going to leapfrog the entire banking phase and just go straight to crypto.

but africans are BLACK not brown, wh*Tey

everything that makes them stay in their countries is fine by me

>2035
>decentralized Crypto has replaced FIAT completely
>The government power has shrunken, to the point where the world is borderline an ANCAP meme
>You have lived a good life on the back of your gains, consequently your liver had been damaged in the process
>You are too healthy to qualify for an organ transplant, and the artificial organs you can buy are of a lower quality.
>Have to by organs from some poor people in Africa - only place where people are still poor enough too trade organs for cash (ANCAP)
>The price is expensive because there is not enough poor brown people in this world
>You have to sell one of your Lambos for the liver..

its a good feel. I have a lot more in common with nigs in nigeria who put their life savings into crypto to make it, then I do with wagecucks in the west.

Africa & NEETs unite, we will all make it

>China will unironically save Africa.
FTFY.

I imagine crypto trading is extremely lucrative in poor countries. with a small investment you can easily make several months pay if you get lucky.

If that means blackies stay home I don't care, just sign me up.

A $100 poorfag doubling his money in a week must seem godly to a Nigerian. Hell they could probably say they've 'made it' once they hit like 30k if they stay in Africa.

i hate the fact that china is meddling in africa

bets are that we see african countries go commie now because of this shit. chinas there to exploit, no different than anybody else. the only difference is they dont kill people and enslave them so they are """helping"""
china is looking for allies and its going to come from some african countries now