Next 1000x coin? Provide me a legit one dear user and I will provide you the sauce

Next 1000x coin? Provide me a legit one dear user and I will provide you the sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/
upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
idex.market/eth/eos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Numuscash

ADST

What's the market cap and what's the supply? No info on cmc

DBIX

thats a dank sweater. This person must be from Brazil or Argentina

NobleCoin breakout imminent

who that gal?

>this niggered lipped whore again

UTK,
Status

LUX

LUX

Honestly, UFR (Upfiring) seems like a good investment. Perhaps it won't moon to the levels of 1000x because well, I cant predict the future THAT accurately however the team seems to be sound. It has a relatively low marketcap of 38mil currently and is a filesharing/p2p platform designed to reward those who actually seed torrents. The function of it is clear and i would expect a 50x-100x increase in price by EOY. You can buy it on Cryptopia.

moar, who is she

UFR is overshilled shit, POLL has news on the 17th and is going to the moon. Get in soon, its already doubled and actually has a product and a use.

Publica is an ez 10x coin

Nah, that's the truest shitcoin of them all, it's just getting shilled by some discord plebs (u r prob 1 of em)

She does not look 18 man

Hush

Airdrop bitcoin hush

This

kalysta malory

idk how old she is desu kek

you won't get a real answer on Veeky Forums everyone is just going to shill at you the coins they personally carry in the hopes that whales get their message and drive the price up. which is just well beyond fucking retarded. but that doesn't stop them. pathetic

seriously, everyone in this thread can get a dick. fucking shills and low iq newfags that talk like shills because they think thats proper on Veeky Forums fucking retards

basically op just don't listen to any of these faggots without double and triple checking their advice. many of them will even lead you to plow directly into sell walls so always check the order book.

>tfw he doesn´t know the next whale pump...

Upfiring mate, seriously... check the whitepapers, technology behind it and the sell wall it has right now.

THEKEY once the ICO is over. It's too late to register for ICO though, and I missed out ;_;

It's too late.
It's already over $2... Where the hell do you expect it to go to? Bitcoin levels?
It might go to $20 but you can easily get that with newer coins.

Post More pics of her you fuckn fag

BMC. Don’t think. Just buy.

Ok, then what would you logically and ethically shill me? If you say UFR I will lose the respect for you that I just gained from your post

it’s less than 50m mc, faggot

>hurr mc says everything

There's plenty of shitcoins with FAR lower mc moron. Enjoy your FOMO while you waste time on this slow turd.

that makes it better.

Defiantly Lux or CanYa coin

fucking retard, marketcap is incredibly low, you're trying to find coins with $500 mcap? good luck. UFR is one of the lowest.

The key is gonna sell out in fucking seconds. The caps for the sale are retarded.

Seconded

MOD

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/

Bad bot

LTC obviously

then XRP

Bitclave

CAPP is literally going right now.

It depends, what if everyone who torrents used upfiring instead?

UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR

Yes, and?

OPUS

Normie appeal
Great team
Great website
Good idea

Unironically UFR

The shills are generally retarded and are doing more harm than good, and the counter-shills are spreading disinfo so ignore both, DYOR, check out the reddit page, etc.

>Numuscash
scam coin please do your research

This. They're also ahead of schedule on their roadmap.

LINK

built for bbc

One between ADC and OPT, funnily enough they are competing against each other.

Upfiring is really really a good tech coin. Read the whitepaper and give ur opinion: upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

It's a completely free trade network for file meaning that the possibilities are endless , the internet is already just a network of file sharing . When you type in all your doing is requesting that file from the ’s server! Imagine if you could just request an HTML file from sellers , it’s a new era of the dark web.

Also there is a sell wall up now so we can be quite sure it's gonna rise a bit. Again, check the whitepapers...im not Pajeeting here. Pic related

zrx

If you really want 100x Choose a coin only available on ED.

TAU. Still cheap, very ambitious, still only on ED and idex

This

TAU for sure

UFR is going to fly soon its gone up so much in 1 week id buy it now before its to late. its going to the moon bois

> she's a euro slav girl you fucking hueehuee monkey

TAU

where tf do I buy TAU?

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you

spankchain

>1000x coin
unrealistic, jump from 10x coin to 10x to 10x.

ripple.

HBT, ATL, CRED. put money in all three and one of them will go 100-1000x

COB

The next 1000x can be found in your ID

thanks just bought 100k

If you post nudes I'll pump any coin you own 1000x. I have 450 BTC.

thanks just bought 100k

in on pwally thread

what fucking else are you suggesting?

UFR has:
Solid idea
Backed by the portfolio managers at Veeky Forums
Low marketcap

If it had a product in place it wouldn't have the potential to go 100x.

Please shill me a better coin that fits OPs investment goals and risk profile.

thanks just bought 100k

bbt

It's on ED etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

I've never used this but also here:
idex.market/eth/eos

If you have 450 BTC you might as well marry this girl? Send me 0.1 BTC and I'll get you her contacts.

RCN will be $1+ by April. It's still under 50c. It goes live in April. After that it can reach $10ez

address and age?

BUY BAZINGACOIN

your BTC address and her age*

I can hit you up with her snapchat, name, etc for 0.1 BTC

BTC: 19A7JSkEqPE2WLRVdxfvYMEckuCpKxanoC

Not him, but DENT looks like a safe 2X. VEN could be another 2X (already 2X'd very recently). Tron will 2X within the month. Other than that I hold REQ, LINK, QTUM, and FUN. DENT and TRX are short holds. That's the best I've got

I got this coin at 2 cents, up 1500% shit already mooned lol

I'll send when I get home.

CAPP

Alright. When's that? You should hit me up with your discord if this thread gets archived

ED or idex now, cryptopia soon

OPT

kek here is her twitter kalysta_mallory

here's her SC kalysta.m , she's not 18

Isn't she a bit young to have her lips done?

nice, thanks for ruining user's profit

Oh shit, thanks my man!!! Cheers.

Lux

Thanks for ruining my profits dude :( I will always remain a poorfag.

I still think I deserve 0.1 BTC for helping you find your future gf

i found this girl as soon as the op faggot posted the pic, simply doing a photo search and never shared her twitter with you faggots