Ethereum has been pumping for too long. Prepare for a dip guys. Buy back at 1000usd

Ethereum has been pumping for too long. Prepare for a dip guys. Buy back at 1000usd

I think it's about to moon

Its back at 1200

new ATH tonight

Give me one reason why it should dumb and I give you a better reason why it will go up

btc will slowly go to zero as it's a total shitcoin and eth will capture half of its market cap

Its been pumping for too long. It will correct. You can't keep going up.

i want to sell and then rebuy.. i think we have a few days before it goes back to 1k though

you are right, the crash is about to happen and I will sell ATH today

Me too but im too afraid too sell and miss the potential mooning

Go back to pol newfag.
>BTC x4'd in a month
>LTC x4'd in a month
>ETH barely x2'd

Are you that fucking dumb?

Looks like it is crashing upwards towards $1400

Mooning rn

No respect for gravity

This type is correction is gonna take a few days.It will hit 1400usd and then drop.

when asians are up, eth is up
when asians are asleep, eth is down

better sell now

Asians look funny but they saving my crypto portfolio

They really have taken to blockchain. They may leap over the west

Just fucking lol

Eth will be more valuable than btc by next year

I'm bullish on ETH longterm. It's just a short term correction.

please pump back into alts niggers, I'm still down 10%

>They really have taken to blockchain

not really, they just love gambling and have no problem with making money

yeah guys get rdy for the dip to 1400

there is not gonna be a "correction"
it will just go more up as more icos hit the market in exchange for ether, once that stops eth will slow down in growth.
In fact people are already changing their btc bags for ether, check the ETH/BTC chart

Yeah, people can't really wrap their heads around ETH and the effect it's going to have on the market this year.

People playing around are going to get burned so bad..I've almost been left out after trading most of my ETH these past few months but now am over 75% ETH.

where were you the past 24h?

>can't keep going up
Ummm what about every other shitcoin (Btc)

Its the flippening user
long due flippening
its the motherfuccin flippenin

>t. r*ddit

This unironically, it looks like it's about to take another step.

We are on the edge of the flippening. BTC's problems do not have any quick solutions in sight, and everyone is going to rally towards ETH because they expect it to explode just like BTC did. Brainlet normies will probably not go to it immediately because they see the gains as too slow compared to shitcoins like TRON because they are looking at overnight 1000x moon missions, and when they do get on, it will be similar to those that bought BTC at 19.5k.

How did these guys even find out about tron? they don't even look like they pick themselves out in a mirror, let alone see past bitcoin to find any other crypto

watching normies (especially our melanin-enriched culture enhancing brothers) get burnt hard by shitcoins is so fucking satisfying

that is a real good question user
who can answer this gets the key to crypto normie gold

That probably just look at low priced coins thinking and see rapid growth on one day, as there was that day when TRON shot up to $0.30, and they think they found a moon mission. After that they just have to look up TRON is find posts that provide confirmation bias, and from then on they just shill. I'd be willing to best the majority of these folks can't afford to invest what they're investing.

Eth has serious scalability problems and pedoskelly will fix them but may take too long

That said it is mooncorrecting. Which means its mooning while correcting

>tron is the beyonce of crypto

>get my bank to transfer $2K to coinbase
>bought eth at $1000 a coin
>pissed it's going to take too long
>wanted to immediately invest in shit coins
>mfw I accidentally into $600 gain

>they expect it to explode just like BTC did
Exactly - but it won't. It's not going to happen unless BTC crashes, and everything else does too and ETH emerges from the wreckage. It's being pumped and will drop below 1200 today or tomorrow - guaranteed. it's had a good run, will be much higher by EOY I'm sure.

It's popular but shit? Sounds about right

The closer ETH gets to BTC in market cap, the FOMO will only rise. This is the wild west, and perception is everything. Normie will get burned by shitcoins, and BTC will be viewed as dated without quick solutions.

tell me when was the last time grandma send you eth on your birthday?

all coins are useless

>Ummm what about every other shitcoin (Btc)

yeah because after 20k we went to 30k right?

It dipped and is already going back up.

Bought at 700. So i'm ok with tht.

ETH is backed by bitcoin you retard. If bitcoin goes to zero so does ETH.

It's pretty clearly forming a top

>ETH is backed by bitcoin

lol k

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

I'd rather just hold. Don't wanna risk losing any of.my precious 60 ethers.

Literally same
cheers

Crypto is about money. Its why we're all here. The purpose of ether doesn't matter. All that matters it that it will pump because of all the shitcoins that depend on it.

Smart contracts are a huge technological step.
The more people apply it the more they are interested in cranking up gas prices.
OR
Creating other tokens with better and cheaper technology for their own purpose.
Now tell me on what network those run and how you can buy those tokens?
Oh thats right ETH.

You people don't seem to understand. We're not pumping ether... ETH IS PUMPING US!

>Dumbest