Anyone else buy into ARY? Only $8 mill marketcap. Competitors like VeChain and Wabi are already valued in the billions

Anyone else buy into ARY? Only $8 mill marketcap. Competitors like VeChain and Wabi are already valued in the billions.

Is it in ico?

>competitor to vechain and wabi

It’s US based

Ven and wabi are chink

Ary should do well

I bought 15 ETH worth. So fucking excited.

I thought about it, but I'm going in on devery instead. Public sale is the 12th: devery.io

Product is stronger and the team seemed more competent after talking to them in telegram

Block arrays cap is 14.4M, while devery is only 10M

Both should perform well but IMO buying block array over devery is a mistake

>wabi is chink
Vechain will have no competition pleb

how the fuck can we buy it

Also, block array gave up to 35% bonus on presale tokens while devery only gave 5% max

Not sure why anyone would pick block array over devery, unless you were able to get the presale bonus

Check the demo of devery the come back
Even Ian balina said it's confido 2.0

I read over both whitepapers and the devery whitepaper seems somewhat sparse in comparison. That being said I am planning to contribute to Devery as well, it is by no means a bad project.

crowdsale just closed

>listening to the cryptonegro

You realize he didnt even look at the whole team, not even their lawyer

Ian picks winners fairly well but he misses dozens of good ICOs, like this one.

2.5 ETH here

only 1 eth going balls deep soon

I checked this out a few days ago but the thing that concerns me is the Dev Team and the total lack of any named advisors or partners

where to buy?/

I've made steady gains on my other 2 cubes so why not

Yeah they are announcing partners in a few days as far as I know. I feel like their project is 90% complete, if they could polish up the website some and their bios would be more reputable and draw more attention. They have pics on LinkedIn but not their website for example.

This. US based for logistics is huge now. Look at the massive industry growth from Amazon for example. It has a trickle down effect at least until Amazon is completely fucking manufacturing then delivering to you all middle men will profit.

Makes sense you wanna shill your pick but I'm sticking with ARY.