Even after this guy posted some big news this coin is still crashing. What is the deal with this...

Even after this guy posted some big news this coin is still crashing. What is the deal with this? I know it's a shit coin but are the normies becoming aware? This thing was crashing yet Reddit is still all over it. PLS EXPLAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xb287a379e6caca6732e50b88d23c290aa990a892#pageSize=100
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dYmzVoxNs
businessinsider.com/inside-story-of-clinkle-2014-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice meme idiota. But I'm waiting for the dip. I'm asking out of curiosity

American normies don't know shit about china. This shit had 20m viewers in the last Chinese livestream compared to the putrid 275k in the English one

What? Reddit hates the fuck out of it.

It's a fucking scam coin.

you know it's not

White paper literal plagiarised, and then Justin fucking lied about how it was due to volunteer errors, but the original paper in Chinese had the exact same shit. The chink paid to attend Jack Ma's school and is using a picture with him from a large public event to create an illusion of ties to the man to make idiots buy. I hope you still have enough money to get a gun to kys when you're stuck with all of those bags.

It's not a scam coin...
it's vaporware. teehee

Look at the investors on the website page dude, do you really think all of these high-profile investors would join a "scam", you need to relax for a second and think logically. Why would the CEO of a social media app with 10m+ users quit to run a cryptocurrency full time, and then risk his professional career and connections with Angel investors only to be known as a scammer?

You know that china gives the death sentence for fraud right? You're telling me this man created a scam coin, knowing full well he would get killed after the scam?

stop being so emotional user

Sound logic...

Until you realize he's going to take up residence in SF. We wouldn't extradite him if we knew they would kill him.

Why would he have to plagiarise a white paper then and lie about it. He's already made all of his money.

He hasn't though, he just has his English headquarters there half a mile away from the Alibaba building. He's still a citizen of China.

This guy is your fucking problem right here. Motherfucker holds 7% of the goddamn coins.

ethplorer.io/address/0xb287a379e6caca6732e50b88d23c290aa990a892#pageSize=100

>Still holding this shit

LMAO

I sold my bags at a 10% loss, took the hit, and then jumped into UFR at 0.35 just before it went 500%

>Muh hold meme strikes again

Did you even read the website. This coin is a vaporware scam. The site will probably even disappear next week.

> braging about taking a lose.

LOL

I got TRON'd by that partnership with bike rental, never again

The dip is over idiota. What're you waiting for now?

>Taking a loss
Did you fail to read the rest of my post faggot?

If you put in big money you can't afford to "just see what happens." I'm just starting so I'm willing to hold and forget about it until it eventually goes back up. But I'm not gonna count on it and move on.

From copied it's whitepaper word for word from another coin

exactly, this is basically the biggest shitcoin yet

TRX < $0.01 soon not fudding but this coin is going NO WHERE. Never trust a chink.

I hope he market sells it then laughs in the faggot leddit sub about everyone there being poor

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dYmzVoxNs
Top kek

>decentralized internet^decentralized internet
>puppies
>talks about price
>billionaire who gives away literally $8 to 5 random viewers (35:23)

I fucking love tron
The shit around it and the devoted bagholders are so freaking funny

>whales obviously manipulating price
>you're in the dip
>buy now or lose out

What's to explain, it's a an 8bi usd shitcoin. Can you even explain what it does? I know you can't

you guys still on this shit? move on god dammit.

it can be used as payment for services ran on the tron platform

U just mad cause you bought the top
Those who are watching people get burned and asking for more are having a very good time

Research Clinkle. I'll do it for you. Largest series A ever. Every top investor was involved. Never released a product. Take a look: businessinsider.com/inside-story-of-clinkle-2014-4

When can I sell dogs

bitch i bought tron when it was only on etherdelta at 0.002 for the lulz and dumped on your deluded ignorant faggot at .20, eat shit.

I made like $500 off it briefly but now I'm down about $1k fuck all

Justin Sun controls 1/3rd of the coins moron

you can't really relate the two.
clinkle's CEO didn't make shit happen and lied about it.
TRX CEO is making real partners and it's not actually fake.

If my comment made you think that I had been investing in that scam then maybe you're actually stupid enough to have bought more at the top
And seeing how mad you sound just might confirm it

so.... like every crypto in existence?

faggot.

Seriously ? all that shit talking for $1k ?
So you're mad you didn't buy more then ?

also check'em, confirming you're a fag.

bought in like 20$ dollar back then for the lulz, made 1k of it, i don't ask much ;)

that's what they are for

Except that isn't Justin's account that anyone is aware of fuckstick.