Why hasn't this man said anything about Crypto Currencies?

Why hasn't this man said anything about Crypto Currencies?

the crypto economy allows the US intelligence community to actually crack down on the illegal drug, guns, and human trafficking trades, which for decades was used to fund black ops. instead an organization like the CIA can either mine / start its own crypto or it can hack adversaries that they know have large crypto stashes.

because he's retarded.

He is Satoshi Nakamoto

This.

Also, crypto is proving extremely useful in draining wealth from China.

no fuggin way

MOM

He's too busy fondling his nuclear button, which is bigger than kim jong kong's.

because Barron is a genius and a bitcoin billionaire

>Trump will never let asset prices crash during his presidency
>in 2016 global investable assets were $116 trillion
>crypto is an entirely new asset class
>crypto is not yet even $1 trillion
>institutional money, which usually leads the charge, has for the most part been limited to Bitcoin and Ripple
>99% of normies have never bought crypto
>95% of normies are oblivious to crypto

This. Trump is a money man. See how he taxed the crypto instead of getting rid of it?

the moment he does he will "legitimize" crypto. EVen if it's fud, people will now know about it and go buy like crazy, increasing speculation.

bog trump

he'll legitimize it if he says negative things about it?

>he taxed
That was added in by a Democrat from Colorado.

sauce

The guy is literally a gay Jew.

Not that I would expect republicans other than Rand Paul to oppose it. They're all retards

Look what Happened when Jamie Dimon a wall st CEO called it a fraud: it skyrocketed and he retracted his statement.

Imagine if the leader of the free world said something similar.

Pluto!

Listen to this user. He know the truth.

considering he accepts or accepted bitcoin for real estate once the cooky democrats would just make that the headline for a week... he should shill btc...

there's no law against the president having a financial conflict of interest

trump is going to do a x100 leverage short on btc and then go after coinbase on twitter

The guy is literally a senile retard

I'm shocked. Into the oven when?

he is too busy sexually harrassing women, breaking promises and sucking rabbis cock to pay attention to this stuff

>Are you there Donald? It's me, you, from the past. Do they think you're retarded yet? Good good. Everything according to plan.

He's stocking up on XRP before he comes out and bans everything else.

If you're not doing this then you are the guy in the gif.

>busy sexually harrassing women

overdosing on MSM reporting is not good my man

Let me guess, you also didn't look at the Podesta email dump by wikileaks cause Chris Kuomo said it was "illegal."

Go back to shareblue faggot.

Actually he seems like a pretty cool guy if you ask Veeky Forums. You on the other hand seem like you need to go back.

>all investable assets in the world were $116 trillion.
>Crypto is nearing 1T
>anons actually think crypto will continue to grow
This shit will come to an end very soon.

it will make Trumpcoin moon through the roof.

Betting on his autism that he'll create a paradigm shift in the crypto world

This. He definitely has a good portfolio

He's probably heavily invested in XLM. Will dump when Congress pressures him to tax all coins, or when the coin market is about to crash. It will be the 1929 stock market crash all over again and World War 3 ensues.

That's the most vague thing ever said about anything