South Korea's major cryptocurreny exchanges raided by police, tax authorities

Another $100 billion dip incoming.
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-major-cryptocurreny-exchanges-raided-by-police-tax-authorities-idUSKBN1F002B

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-major-cryptocurreny-exchanges-raided-by-police-tax-authorities-idUSKBN1F002B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRE SALE TIME
INTERLINKED

fuck it's real, have a bump

what coins are popular in korean market?

>South Korea's major cryptocurreny exchanges raided

>“We were asked by the tax officials to disclose paperwork and things yesterday,” an official at Bithumb said

Nothing like a needlessly panic-inducing headline to cause a good selloff

FUC KFUCK FUCK WHERE DO I PUT MY COINS

how do we make money off of this ?

Should I sell my ICX, or is nobody gonna give a shit? My gut doesn’t give a shit, so I’m presuming other people don’t feel too bad about this either? I could be wrong. In fact, I probably am.

Holy fucking shit, if this is true it's the end for crypto for a few years...

FUCKING KOREANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You short.

buy the dip

Yep... unfortunately...

>article not found
epic op, simply epic

All of them, Koreans love shitcoins
Ripple is gonna get crippeled again

SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW SHORT EVERYTHING NOW

You think the hit from this will spread beyond the Korean exchanges?

Most people don't even read this shit

Well seeing how the crash in the last 48 hours or so was set off purely by coinmarketcap doing something stupid I would have to say yes.

OP IS FUDDING HE LITERALLY JUST MADE THAT ARTICLE. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

coinmarketcap by taking the korea exchanges off should keep further dips

its fucking real you dip shit its fucking gonna drop fucking HARD

copy and paste again you asshole

this might get good

unironically buys more ETH

Who buys ETH ironically? It's going to surpass BTC in a few months.

Keep in kind Korea had outragous premiums on their crypto already, even if they crash a bit it might not cause much more dipping outside of Korea (other than anything that would have happened anyways).

dumb comment of the year

i know that, that's why i doubled down and now my ETH is 60% of portfolio, with intention to get more once BNB burn occurs and i can sell that off at a 50%+ gain

maybe used the wrong word, not sure what unironically actually means - just saw neets use the word on Veeky Forums

WAIT GUYS.

IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN KOREANS ARE GONNA CONVERT THEIR SHITCOINS TO BTC

WHICH MEANS BTC WILL PUMP

AM I WRONG?

The very fact I’m not 100% sure you’re a troll or not means I have already lost to you.

lol Cripple is going out of the top 10 on this.

I'm genuinely scared

Wait what? What did they have to do with the plunge?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my monopoly money!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they will convert to Eth because they aren't retarded and don't want to pay huge fees.

lol at the agp video card and stick of laptop ram in the pci slot

They don't include gook exchanges in their price averages that is displayed on CMC. It looked like the price "dropped" so everything tumbled.

With this in mind, if gook prices drop now they aren't included on the cmc average price so perhaps it won't drop due to people not realizing what has happened. Just a thought though it may be wrong.

Kucoin is korean correct?

I saw the AGP card but missed that stick of ram.

Nope, Hong Kong ching chong.

Hong Kong. "The people's exchange" didn't hint to you that it's in China?

wrong chart

> """"""raided""""""

my sides

looks like we're getting another drop. Might be related to this news

Dat big red candle

Just like yesterday

Good, let's buy the dip.

Based