How many of you brainlets aren't in on this yet? Literally the easiest way to turn $175 into $1k

How many of you brainlets aren't in on this yet? Literally the easiest way to turn $175 into $1k.

85% of my portfolio

ready to explode baby

leggooooo. 250 zcl here. tryina get to 300 asap

Hasn't even forked yet?

ZCL is the equivalent of holding some. Cuccoon version per se

Has there been times where forks have overtaken the original coin? ZCL at 1k would put it at 2.5bn market cap (ZEN at 2bn)

They are talking about bitcoin private being 1k you mong.

Had to sell all altcoin long term holdings to go all in in this bitch, can’t wait for the FOMOS to begin when they announce the fork date and exchanges start supporting the fork

Rip in peace this brainlet

>ask $57.31

YOUR CHART IS WEEKS OLD.

NICE TRY YOU GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER

The wall went down 13btc

>holding a coin until late febuary just to receive a sub U$100 coin

I'll 10x my money until then, no ty

>STILL no fork or snapshot date
You remember a couple days ago when it hit .014? That's when you were supposed to sell. Now you're just holding Rhett's bags at this point.

You got scammed. You made your bed now lie in it.

Bit of both, I think before the fork ZCL will actually hit very close to 1K USD, and BTCP will be worth over that in a few months

Thats the point you autist brainlet nigger. That guys sell wall got eaten and then it mooned

wow, now you made me insecure. Just sold all my holdings :/

Shit the btc wall is getting eaten, down to 30 btc from 70 btc, it’s happening ooooooooooooooooooooooo, to the moon

ZCL will still have a use case post-fork. There's talk of nodes making it more valuable then it's counterpart ZEN. I don't think it will be left for dead after the fork, devs are too passionate for that.

Only time will tell, for now we'll sit back and watch this downtrend until it breaks resistance and we see a breakout. It's like clockwork. ZCL will not see sub 0.101 levels again until post-fork possibly.

This is going to pop

shill me

Start to believe that someone you got scammed.

Get ready to get dumped on to oblivion

which one is it

>buys a useless coin
>didnt make his research
>doesnt know WHOLE DEV TEAM left the project 9 months ago to start zencash
>didnt realize this whole thing is a scam scheme by high school drop out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holding out for Bitcoin Gay (BTCG)

didn't he drop out of high school to get into harvard early, though? idk

anyways, fuck off.

like he dropped out of ZCL for a YEAR
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
like they copied zencash wallet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
zenpaperwallet.com zclassicpaperwallet.com
your shitty investment has NO DEVELOPERS
HAHAHAHAhAHAh
I LOVE seeing retards burn without doing research
GO BUY TRON it's really GOOD TOO xDDDDD

rip whale who forgot to take off sell wall before bed.

you sound really upset

Who cares dumbfuck it's got bitcoin in the name and private. Easy 2k. Just get in now if you're so god damn mad

I'm pretty sure that bit of wall that got eaten was intentional. He's trying to make it look like a natural growth. If it stays within resistance without testing anything, doesn't seem too realistic does it?

+1

absolutely I will pull out my quality investments to chase a blind FOMO in the hopes of retards buying the bait xD

You are a fucking retard.

There is a reason why Satoshi is not around anymore. Because other people are taking over the show. He already did the fork. He should do as little as possible and other people should take over. I hope he steps back a little after this fork and let the community take over.

And why make changes when it's supposed to be a pure Zcash fork. The idea behind the project is simple. It is fucking Zcash without the founders reward. No fuck off BTCH

He didn't do A N Y T H I N G for more than S I X months. He didn't do pulls from Zcash, FUCKING nothing. He's the laziest fuck there is. But you said it yourself, it is the Zcash without founders reward. What happens if Zcash licenses their code ;) suddenly BTCP can not pull anymore... woooooopie dooopie woooooooooo....... oh shit looks like we have to hire an actual researching team.... actually develop things.... hey guys I'm out xDDDD
You're fucking imbecile I've been following all Zcash forks very closely participating in community and I know them from inside. Rhett has done NOTHING expect forking it. The other dev is a shitshow into himself, a hysterical child who quits over minor issues. GOOD LUCK with YOUR investment, see you at the MOOOOOOOOON!!

The guy is an MIT graduate, by definition, he is not lazy. Nothing wrong with putting aside a small project with not many users for a while.

The thing is. This project is not about him. This project is about the community that will develop around Bitcoin Private.

I think it will be successful. It could very well be the number one privacy coin because of the tech and branding, and that it is getting forked with BTC.

You need to let go of your preconceived notions. Buy a few ZLC and help the community instead of FUDDING it on Veeky Forums. You can be as big part of this as Rhett.

ITS HAPPENING ZCL HOLDING UP WHILE BITCOIN CRASHES THIS IS THE SIGN FOR THE FUTURE. WHEN BTC HITS 8K AND BTCP RISES THE NORMIES WILL FOMO IT TO RANK 1!!!!! DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND!