Greatest transfer of wealth in human history, they said

>greatest transfer of wealth in human history, they said

Kek, always hated the faggots who made these overzealous remarks with $100 in their accounts

Nobody fucking cares about the technology or what the coin actually does. People are just buying shitcoins because they want to sell them at a higher price.
Even bitcoin. It's practically useless as a currency now, but nobody cares. They just want to buy it and sell it at a profit.
That is a classic speculative bubble. You retards are going to lose everything.

Hmm, I smell alt season.

Wow it's down almost 15 pct after going up 55000 pct.

I always thought it was hilarious how people said this like it was a good thing.

The greatest transfer of wealth in history:

From a group of people who worked hard for their money and actually provided shit to society to a group of nerds that left their computers on overnight on while their parents paid for electricity and a bunch of stoners that bought some BTC so they could buy some weed on silk road.

And this transfer of wealth is supposed to be a GOOD THING?!

Agreed 100%. Nobody "deserves" money. Go get it.

The second greatest, goyim.

I fear eth is going to take the place of btc as the bull cucking altcoiners.

Ouch...

How do I lose everything when I've already cashed out many times what I originally invested?

I cashed out more in the last week than the medium American household makes in a year.

The world is steering toward a more privatised medium. Cryptocurrency does exactly that, we're becoming more and more to ourselves as time passes. This is how I know crypto will take off.

No it means out of the hands of the kikes who control fiat and into the hands of the everyday man, or at least, young man

GTFO jew, your days are numbered

I'm okay with this.

I'll give you a counterargument. The boomers got cushy lifestyle and have had it so easy (due in no small part to how they've been running the banking system). Boomers had to pay very little for school, got respectable jobs at places with not even half the credentials it takes a millennial to get in these days and could afford nice houses when they were still young, These are all far from reality for millennials. If crypto is mostly a transfer of wealth from boomers to millennials, I think that's a good thing.

>Warren Buffett was right and some neets and pajeets weren't
>who woulda thunk

the wealth transfer has only just begun

When do I buy?

Help.

jesus.

just for men.jpg

Bump lads

RIP CRYPTO 2012-2018

That's exactly the same as mine right now, hold me

I really like how clean the curve looks.

kys

Honestly this

it is, if you're losing money consider your wealth transferred

Start by charging your phone

kek

the jew always wins