SOUTH KOREA BANNING CRYPTO 30 MINUTES AGO HOLY SHIT ITS OVER

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/south-korea-official-reportedly-readying-bill-to-ban-all-cryptocurrency-trading.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1F002A
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-major-cryptocurreny-exchanges-raided-by-police-tax-authorities-idUSKBN1F002B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goodbye...

Buy buy buy!

>THEY'RE MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY
>WE NEED TO KEEP THEM OPPRESSED
>MORE WAGESLAVES FOR THE WAGEGOD

WHAT THE FUCK ITS REAL?

nice just bought 100k

With all the South Korean wealth in Crypto this actually will likely crash their entire economy.

No nonono Mal hombres, muh overpriced shitcoins isnt happening isnt even my own money, mommiiyyy

Welp, there goes everything. I'm ruined

Why does South Korea affect the market so much? I don't get it. You'd think a larger economy like Japan or China would have more influence. Who gives a fuck about Korea? Plus I imagine they are savvy enough that they'll find a way to invest despite any ban.

press F for all ICX hodlers

F

It will turn out to be false alarm like all the other Korea kike fud.

You know THEY are behind this

didnt cmc already remove korean exchanges from calculations in preparation for this? were gucci

These countries are so desperate to keep people wageslaving that it's laughable. Keep working that 9-5 til you're 81

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Korea pretty much does the most volume there noob. They ARE the market.

Samsung? Hyundai/Kia?

weekend dip

>Tfw no coiner
>Was litterally signing up to coinbase
>Read this
Drown with the rest of the rats Veeky Forums hehe... I'm outta here.

ALERT ALERT ALERT
SELL ALL POSITIONS
SELL ALL POSITIONS
ALERT ALERT ALERT

if legit then hopefully kim will nuke the shithole.

suspecting in about 3 to 6 hours we will find out this was not legit though. just like last time

READ THIS IT WILL HELP YOU:

REMEMBER WHEN CHINA "BANNED" CRYPTO? WHAT HAPPENED?

BTC SOARED.

HAVE FUN.

what are these chinks doings? holy fuck

AAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU SIR FOR MAKING ME LAUGH WITH THAT IMG IN SUCH DESPERATE TIMES

Ok just calm your asses, which was that poor slava country without even taxes for internet moneys? , Ukraine?, we need t make them rich like oil niggers

Fuck me. This is it. Should I sell?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit sell ICX SELL SELL SELL

sell everything. move to tether. buy the dip. profit.

to be honest I don't think they want to ban anything, the just want to FUD people and make the market crash. Fuck these faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE

I mean yeah I'm not doubting they are a big player but it just seems excessive. Frankly if they have this much influence on the market I don't care if they go away

My hands are getting shakey

IT WASN'T MEANT TO END LIKE THIS

Kek.

Entire crypto market cap was around 800 billion usd a few days ago. All of that money wasn't South Korean bread, 20% of it was a tops. That wouldn't even be a dent for them.

AHHHHHHH ITS RECOVERING WHAT THE FUCK I SOLD THE BOTTOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I GOT OUT INTO TETHER AT THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dat sideways pussy fucked them gooks up

Sell my ICX or HODL?

Pink wojak days are the best days

When korea fixes their tax laws, the exchanges are saved

Save us, Best Korea. You are our only hope.

ahahaha never panic sell!!!!!!!!!!

do you faggots not remember the china sale.

BITTHUMB RAIDED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

BITTHUMB RAIDED

only Dear leader can save us now

This is it. I just sold 10k ICX. Good luck faggots.

Lol at all of you selling. Meanwhile, the institutions are going to swoop in and accumulate all of your crypto cheaply while you guys remain poor. As always, the market redistributes wealth to the patient and the rich.

>Implying they'll do it
Just hodl.

All korean exchanges been raided for suspected tax evasion.

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-major-cryptocurreny-exchanges-raided-by-police-tax-authorities-idUSKBN1F002B

Welp fuck guys im hopping into USDT til this all blows over.

Don't come back faggot

that's what you deserve for panic selling you stupid piece of shit. you are actually the scum of the earth you fucking cockroach. rot in hell and poverty.

just turn off the computer

its too late to sell

>moves his 600$ portfolio
You will be missed.

Because the Korean government would ban crypto and not regulate it for the big money.

>"Local police also have been investigating our company since last year, they think what we do is gambling," said the official

already priced in

>tfw sold right before and bought the bottom
feels good

I had 10k in req and bat, I think i made the right move.

Never gonna make it

>DOWN 25%
>1/3rd in ICX
I thought I was safe after I avoided getting JUSTED during the ETH run but I was wrong

US based IBM sounding pretty good right now.

Would buying BNB be a great idea this week now? Korean exchanges down means that binance volume should go through the roof.

Same here man, ICX had a big bounce back up but looks fucked, no idea what to do now

One official is writing a bill proposing to ban crypto. ONE official.

The bill isn't written, it hasn't been adopted, it hasn't been passed as law. There is always that one minister who talks a bunch of shit and comes up with dogshit bills and proposals that go nowhere.

Buy the dip. Like China FUD, the volume will be adopted elsewhere like Japan

I said this in the other thread but the reaction is not that bad actually.

I was expecting like everything to be down 50%

VEN is holding up strong, anything else?

You should sell. Come on ICX was the korean ethereum. I just sold all mine, panic selling is only good in cases like this where an entire market gets wiped out.

Po.et is stable now

LOOK

>kimchi premiums

Welp, this is the crash we all knew was coming.
See you guys in three years when it recovers.

Id rather be punched in the gut than feel what I'm feeling.

soon the rope around my neck

lmao truuuuuuuu

user, I hope you are in tether or fiat... this is about to get very ugly.

On the plus side.. probably going to be able to afford a cardano node after this shit is done

This. No country has brainwashed its population harder than Korea. North Korea we've all heard about, but South Korea too. Those people kill themselves over not getting jobs at Samsung or not getting into the best college. They devote their entire existence to serving the system.

Keeping your shit in a "trusted 3rd party"

hue hue hue.

Stupid bears. This means many coins are going to be destroyed, increasing the value of all others

This is actually a good thing. Now we have a extra year or two to make gains with them out the picture. This is great news.

aaaaaand it's over.

you bought the dip, right....

Now is literally the best time to buy, retards. Not that it would help, you would probably piss it all away chasing pumps on hype coins anyway. You will always be poor.

Ayy just what I've been waiting for. Time to buy like crazy

12k here we come

The dip hasn't even started

Are you fucking dumb the news is just breaking wait til everyone wakes up and sees the red sea.

Don't do this you retard... it has only started.. don't buy until 48 hours from now

ive never seen a 200 buy wall disappear so quickly...

dear god, i sold

What the fuck are you talking about? Everything is still dumping faggot

WHAT SHOULD I BUY DURING THIS KOREAN STEAM SALE????

IS TETHER SAFE?????

PLS RESPOND

The only one not up is eurocucks and thats like 2 hours from now...

Wrong pic schlomo.

as long as you didn't buy back in looks like you made the right call. Under 13k right now

I tethered as soon i knew what was happening.
But i already spent it on ETH

couldnt pass up 999.99 on ETH now...

>BNB mooning as a side effect
lmao get in while you can

Its over. the dream is dead.

lol

oh user...

FUCKING GOOKS FUCK YOU WORST KOREA

People are buying falling daggers, without Korea icx is just another shit coin
We made the right call user
Lesson learned never trust non whites

only stupid money buying right now, the dip is just beginning....

gonna be a long night