I'm still in the green thanks to this beautiful motherfucker

I'm still in the green thanks to this beautiful motherfucker

VET will save me

ITS GOING DOWN WTF IS HAPPENING

Do you guys think its worth selling my VET for now and buying once this news spreads and the price goes down?

Im gonna just hodl for now, hard choice tho

Vet is probably going to have news tomorrow as we are overdue for it.

Which because of the attention now on it will send it into the stratosphere with the whale walls gone.

Vet is one of the safest holds right now.

zzzz everythings fine, crypto ain't going anywhere.
VEN best hold atm, if you can't handle a little price swing then gtfo lol

just got big news from my rich pajeet friend, whales are causing this to skyrocket tomorrow, BUY NOW if you want to get rich. AT LEAST 2x, maybe even 3x

have the VEN competition prize coins been distributed, one of the winners looked like my email

back to under 5 for now

Youre right, Im not nearly smart enough or wealthy enough to day trade, Im just gonna hold and not check prices for a while

Yesterday I sold my VEN to buy back at 30k gwei

Woke up to see the graph take off form 32k gwei to nearly 60k

Day trading cna make you make a ton of money but it can also fuck you up bad

I am still on the green but I am hitting myself for not riding that sweet pump today

Hope it goes lower I haven't had the chance to buy yet

Probably best if you can't handle the swings/FUD blabla bs news, everythings gonna be fine.
Trillion dollar crypto marketcap 2018 easy, screencap this. And please dont let them shake your weak hands, go get some fresh air if you can't handle this, n don't get me wrong, I fully understand if you don't

when should we buy in? what is too high?

yeah i sold at fucking 28k, don't think its going back that low

looking at its trends its v possible itd dip lower

So 7-8 hours would be a good time to go in?

YEAH BUT WHO FUCKING CARES ITS STILL DOWN ALMOST 50% FROM ATH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

believe in yourselves

Almost sold $5.50 to wait for the dust to settle... seemed like it was stabilizing, check back oh look it’s down to $4.50

i fucked up with Verge. I'm literally getting shit next time also

Buy high sell low right.

holy fuck

definitely minimizing my losses jfc

I’m invested from .60 and 1.50 range, I feel it’s to late now to make that sale and wait for the dust settle, but what do it know lol going down with the ship.

Back to $5! Ven = win!
Fuk Korea!!

been all in on VEN. straight chillin

HAIL VENHALLA

how
just how

literally un-fucking-stoppable

BLESS YOU CHINA

All it takes is a bad day for ven and a good day for ETH to go that low again. Anything is possible

Up in sats, down pretty far in usd though. Still gonna buy more. Strength node here I come.

given a gift from THOR HIMSELF

and you, user, are proving you were not worthy

Moved everything to VEN after Tethering out the storm. Lost a lot, but not nearly as bad as it could have been.

just went all in on VEN

YOLO

I can't believe I was hesitant to buy a node for 2.3 BTC. What's the most advanced and lightweight private aircraft available on the market right now? I want to plan this out now and just get it over with. Do you guys think you will have a yacht too? I hear upkeep on those are rediculous, but would money even be an issue with a node?

it's already recovered like 3/4
it's unreal.

i thought i could buy more in the dip
oh well, might as well buy icx since that's going to be on the literal ground until this korea shit is solved.

good decision

yeah this thing is unstoppable.

$5.81 and climbing, we back in this boys!

oh wait icx recovered too. damn.

BigBrainChain

recoverd so hard delta can't graph this shit lmao

We’re back bitches!
Ven is strong! Other will take note and join he ride!

ICON is recovering faster than VEN.

who bought the dip?

I almost unironically sold at $4.50, glad my iron hands kicked in

>tfw already back to ATH

fucking love this game

bruh never sell in a situation like that please bruh

Probably gonna get my lambo in green

GOD DAMN IT YOU LUCKY PRICKS I WANT TO GO ALL IN ON IT BUT MY FUCKING TRANSFER IS TAKING A YEAR TO GO THROUGH

Vechain is in fucking beast mode right now. Already recovered to pre FUD levels. Comfy AF

the dip lasted maybe 5 minutes. no way to take advantage of the buy window

Sold weaker coins for the master coin, no complaints.

Just shows that VEN is the real deal. Couldn't see a better reason to go all in Bois. I was comfy. And Can also barely flinched thanks to the competition going on haha wehh

Its fucking pumping boyz, higher than it was pre -dip. Ven doesnt give a fuck what bitcoin does.

Who fed that thing a sensu bean?

$30k into VEN. Is this a bad idea? Shill me.

U got 3-4 more days to buy. Just hope it's below $10 by then.

Good idea, not gonna waste 30 minutes of my time collecting links to prove desu

>30k into ven
>doesn't know if it its a good idea

what

you gon be rich!!

If you like money, go for it. Unless you can find another crypto with that many connections, I would say go for it.

Moro fomo going in tomorrow since this thing didn't gaf about fud, gonna get some sleep to mentally prepare for dem gainz

I'm confused man. I was thinking about buying into TRZ and XLM. Should i just go all in on VEN instead?

Yes

xlm should be a good play in a few weeks

i'm all in ven for now

I'll take XLM for sure, what about TRZ or POE?

AHH MISSED THE DIP TO BUY SOME MORE