The most weak handed faggots ive ever seen. Even the TRX normies are doing better

The most weak handed faggots ive ever seen. Even the TRX normies are doing better.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cant believe xlm is getting justed more than trx

This might actually go back to 2k SATs

because Veeky Forums fucking shilled it into accumulation

every fucking jew on Binance bought it yesterday and today after the FUD storm so here we are

trx will jump to atleast 30 cents in at most 2 weeks. screen cap me on this

evreything is getting JUST'd right now, u faggots act like the whales only had a stake in XLM, no u stupid faggots they do this to the entire market everytime

Are you retarded? Why wouldn't you sell and rebuy at the bottom?

ITS 38 CENTS YOU FUCKING RETARD IT LITERALLY LOST EVERY FUCKING GAIN IT MADE HOLY SHIT ITS OVER PANIC PANIC PANIC FUCKKKKKKK

We goin to 2500 sats.

It was $0.14 last month.

the minute this POS breaks even with my previous gains i'm out.

bags are so heavy I could've fucking made much more

How long must we suffer?

Heading down to .20 where it belongs. This pig has a huge market cap

i just bought more SCREW IT BOYS

>tfw we're going to drop below 3k sats and trigger a lot of panic sells
JUST

>huge market cap
>disregards the tech and reasoning behind having a huge market cap

lol stay stupid

Divine retribution for whales who kept choking the damn coin at 4k sats. Get fucked. Glad I got out at 4050 SATs.

Dumped yesterday for Ether, I'm not bag holding this shit

For example, look at how REQ is doing atm, it had p much identical growth like XLM until the after 6k pump dip where whales started being retarded with XLM.

Everything is bleeding on the korea news, you fucking mongs

wasnt evertything bleeding when China said they would ban bitcoin?

What happened? Oh yeah the chinese bought it all cheap when evreyone sold at a loss cuz they thought it was going to 0

enjoy faggots

why is the spread so fucking far? what is happening? huge buys, huge sells? c'mon please.

because Veeky Forums is suddenly majority newfags who dont know how to capitalize on their first dip

pity a man with paper hands, for he buckles at the first wisps of the storm

Tether saved our asses back then

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The other coins are crashing from their ATHs, XLM is crashing after losing 50% of its value already.

I had great hope for this shitty rocket ship with ibm on board and everything. But today I started thinking about my very first computer an ibm. It was total piece of shit.

yall weak, i bought a fat stack at 80 cents, not even worried right now honestly. *yawn*

Whales think in quarters, not minutes, idiot

back in at .55 and going to get back in again shortly if it keeps dipping.

Same, I believe in stellar

im 160k deep with hands of steel. I dont give a fuck how deep it dips. This shit wont die today.

A GOD AMONGST MEN

Lmfao, good luck with that growth with FairX being pushed back and people losing faith in the coin due to stagnation while everything else is growing.

it will be back at 60 cents by morning time

Dead cat bounce.

I don't think people care about real coins right now, period. Doesn't matter what it does, matters who is going to buy what the most. All the coins I hold have longterm, real value, with very little to no competition, and they're constantly getting justed.

Only sold my stack to buy back lower. Upped my stack by 1500 XLM. I am happy.

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME

FairX is 1 decentralized exchange that is competiting with global crypto exchanges

How is 1 side project that some guy wants to put on the Stellar Network going to STAGNATE the Stellar project lmfao

holy shit how deluded are u

Was to busy to sell and buy the dip. FeelsBadMan, need to watch this shit all the time apparently. Not worried about XLM, it's a good project and will recover. We will leave the atmosphere eventually.

Man it was pushed down hard lol!

I had turned off my computer for the night, had to check. Buy some more then

This.
You niggers just don’t understand , when BTC falls so does your shitcoins.

its called stop loss, try it some time

stop losses FUCKED me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because like it or not FairX is p much the main selling point of Stellar to huge majority of people (including people here as well).

nice. thank you whales

>very first computer

IBM were pioneers man.. think about it

Stop loss is dangerous in this sort of market.

Yup. Enjoy your fucking bags you dumb retards. Even if you try to pump this coin now there are hordes of people wanting to get out.

This coin could've been like REQ or Link at the moment weren't it for those retards.

>main selling point of Stellar to huge majority of people (including people here as well).

no its not u stupid fucking normie

just because you got shilled to fucking hell everyday about FairX doesn't mean thats the only thing Stellar is based on u stupid fucking idiot

Go on their homepage and you'll realize 1 fucking exchange is nothing compared to the partnerships coming out, the mass adoption coming across SE.. I mean go fuck yourself normie I rather someone who has real intelligence invest their money in this

not some normie on biz who thinks were marketing a pump and dump,

go kill yourself faggot

When 30% dips are just an every day occurrence, what do you set your stop loss to?

I know, but I keep my XLM off the exchange and have it set to an inflation pool. So have to actually watch. Might just xfer to binance while market is all over the place. But you're right, should have done it yesterday.

Whatever makes you feel better buddy. Have fun holding your bags for months while I get on some coins that will actually bring me profit.

IBMer fag here. They are a total piece of shit of company but occasionally they invest in something value. Think XLM has a big year next year (regardless of IBM riding in on the coat tails)

this was a pretty massive panic sale, I get what happened here just now.

There was a whale that bought hundreds of thousands earlier today, two of those buys amounted to a million of them. Then it was also annouced in another thread that it was going to get "pumped" lol. Obviously this whale is pressing it down to get people to panic

>implying im not making profit right now

ok buddy keep FUDing a project u have no 0 knowledge about

hands of steel checking in

no u stupid fucking idiot, 70 billion dollars left the crpyto market last night

coinmarketcap.com/

its recovering now though but could keep crashing

Holy shit

My biggest losses have been because of stop-loss. No matter how low said it the market will always find a way to get down to it before reversing and going back up to where it was before it started.

>using stop losses in crypto
Best way to get justed

THE MESSIAH

Did these useless faggots really postpone FairX till 2019?

nice!

Man I was just too late for the rock bottom there, oh could have gotten so many of them
it's going to correct user, it's in these times you can earn quite a lot of shekels, you just need to have a cool head

The only source I've heard that from is Veeky Forums threads. I'd like to see a real source.

Dude, TRX hands are made of barnacles. I can't believe they're still hanging onto it.

youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

>implying you can cash out
>implying anyone ever leaves crypto

hodling since 3 cents
do you think I give a single fuck?

70 billion didn't "leave"
market cap is a terrible indicator of the overall market
in reality it was probably a much smaller amount (10-15 billion) suddenly leaving that caused the 70 billion drop

You guys need to ease back and be cool. It will revisit it's ATH again. Crypto is a growing asset class and XLM is not a shitcoin. Anyone who sells at a loss deserves to lose their money.

"CPR was successful, lets bring his vitals back up to $.50"

XLM is going to be huge. Hang on friends. Just hang in there.

We’ve already rebounded guys, we are good. See that wasn’t so bad

i set one for 3700 sats the other day on my XLM right before that big dip. triggered it and i bought back in like a retard at like 4200 sats thinking it was just a temporary thing.

I bought in at 81c AUD as well. I’m actually a bit fucking annoyed cause it’s bounced back already and my deposit to buy the dip didn’t come in time

Man how I wish I got in that early, I was a bit earlier than the current sats but not that early

most normies have been shaken out now, imagine getting in over 20 cents and dropping below 10 immediately.

the whales are seriously accumulating, there are million+ buy orders during the dip, some at 10 million.

the tron holders that got in below 5 cents, such as moi, have been holding mercilessly cause we know where this is going. Holding tighter than a wolf's jaw around a deer's throat, I ain't lettin go until I get meat. might be some of the toughest holders in the game, along with stinky linkies

> green id

I've been in since 3 cents too. This will explode soon

u can trade to fiat for some exchanges

I seriously wonder what they are doing with these ripple machines in korea these days when it comes to this. You can/could cash out ripple on atms there. You have all seen it, you would just transfer ripple to this card and insert it then voila there was your shekels

I hope you're pretending to be retarded

You can't cash out. You're in this forever.

It's hard to tell here, but I think it was down all the way to about 3150

holding 4880 through all these painful dips

Same here. Must be some discord faggots fudding

Yeah but then eveyone else made it better

just bought some more

No 100 cents stat

Me as well. thank you teeka. this shit can go to 1/10th of what it is now and I'm still 2x.

Whats the best wallet for xlm? I got like 15k xlm and would rather keep them in a wallet.

buy a ledger nano s

You think it's worth the bux? I'll look into this thanks.

i mean, if you only have like 100 XLM then don't bother paying for something to hold them, but i think the ledger is the best consumer wallet out there

oh nvm you mentioned above that you have 15k, yeah for 15k i'd definitely shell out for a ledger

Yeah I got more than that. I will get that wallet, seems like a good deal.

Bought ath, it hurts a little bit

This is me and BAT right now. It's okay, just HODL and you'll make it.