ATTENTION BNB IS A SAFE HAVEN. MARKET DUMPING = VOLATILITY = MORE TRADE COMMISSION FOR BINANCE

ATTENTION BNB IS A SAFE HAVEN. MARKET DUMPING = VOLATILITY = MORE TRADE COMMISSION FOR BINANCE

Jesus, didn't think of that.

Keeping momentum. Watch out!

ha, you guys are funny

Plus with the Korean markets in panic people are going to move into markets like Binance, good call OP

But you don't get dividends from bnb

I've read this on another thread just can't remember where.. It does seem to hold pretty decent during this FUD from korea. I took a big entry today and feel pretty confident on it since reading the whitepaper and what this coin can potentially grow as well. Binance has a lot of plans for even more growth. Think Ima hoard a good decent amount..

Why is BNB shilling so funny to me

Amen!

IT'S A HORSE RUN MARKET

#binancejesus

If I was religious, I would pray to #binancejesus.

AFingMen

why not binance buddha?

Horse race how?

Amen #binancejesus

#binancelittlebabybudda?

That was probably me

luckily i put a lot into BNB before all this.

Tired of seeing all fucking red. Just all in-ed on bnb. Sound logic.

Actually just went all in on bnb right before this shit, so happy right now.
Ref link: 20606610

dude, love it, this might have saved my night by getting in before the savior pump. Solid

Is logical

I present to you... Binance Buddha.

Haha! savoir pump

Fuk yes!

GUYS THE BAN IS FUD BUY INTO BNB TO CATCH THE GAINS OF ALL THE PEOPLE BUYING THE DIP. BUY!

Savior pump ???

I'm gonna go all in on BNB
Could someone please use my referral ID I haven't gotten commission off anybody yet and I'm all RED
ref: 17363800

I only do whatever @welambonow says on twitter guy is literally a genius

GET IN RIGHT NOW

ref: 13263886

Get into bnb. If you don't have account bnb says repentance is the olny way.

#binancelittlebabybudda

>exchanges that are not compliant
might as well be all of them lol

REF:20139681
If you join, comment on this. if dubs or greater. you win tokens

same. smart guy.
join his discord

#littlebabybinancebudda

nice buy in price hurry before it shoots back up to 20

IT'S CHOPPY WAVES BUT I'M HODLING STRONG, CAPN

The Hodl is strong on this one

What point should I sell?

It's one of the best accumulator's right now since its price is tied to Binance profits, and its artificially low because new registrations are closed

120 shilla per if you can wait.

Keep this going guys! Comment the hell out of it!#littlebabybinancebudda will karma the shit outta you!

I have actually been using BNB as a safe haven when the market is a sea of red, seems to hold its value well but more importantly apparently there is a massive token burn coming up "mid Jan" so it could explode

Dont make #littlebabybinancebudda conflicted. Its easy, buy low sell high.

BNB holding strong against BTC nice hedge against this dump

I'M DOWN SO MUCH WHY AM I DOWN SO MUCH I WAS TOLD THAT BINANCE JESUS WAS GOING TO SAVE MY MONEY I GOT IN TO IT RIGHT WHEN THE DIP STARTED FUCK FUCK FUCK

Riding the bnb train
Jump on or miss the buurrrrnnnnn

Everything was crashing around me fucking my portfolio, except BNB(at the time)which kept it afloat ...Savior pump.

BNB Is brilliant. Didnt ever think of that!

I'm still waiting to get mine cheap, this shits going lower.

Should I join his discord? @ welambonow twitts

What is bnb?

Do is this gonna moon ? Soon ? Kim yong un?

Binance Bucks

CAN'T LOSE WHEN U BET ON THE HOUSE
Don't need to see past pic on OP to say "fuck yes". Buy bnb. Use binance. You're begging to be broke otherwise LOL

when binance, when moon

same thing applies to KCS
it's been doing fairly well compared to my other holdings during the dip

everythings going red again. Might be a good time to go back into BNB

I heard Binance has a coin burn coming in the next few days. KCS burning coins to drive the price of the remaining coins?

The Hamburgler has remade himself as the Binarsonist.

Get ready.

I read an epic article regarding BnB, surest investment in the market, burn event coming up, increasing users and profits daily, huge utility of coin by exchange, still unpumped and low evaluation for what the exchange offers! Def increasing my position in this market down time with 2-5X increase in short term.

Any long term benifits @yussy?

The supply will continue to decrease as the company dedicates profits to buy back and burn. Also the utility of the BnB coin will increase and people will need it to reduce exchange fees, buy ICOS etc. therefore decreasing supply, long term increase in demand. It's a beautiful coin to own. Long term growth potential this year ~10X with exchange growing at this rate potentially much more.

yes, KCS will be burned as well

Ok . Put 25% in . Bnb . Cmon ya little fker

Buy buy buy

bnb or icx

it honestly looks ready to pop off, anyone see the charts?

What if I told you
It will soon
Buy now lol too late soon

both are great; I got 20% BNB and 25% ICX right now (plus VEN, ETH, DNT, DBC, random shit)

Is ICX paired with bnb. Bnb gets 50% gains from every pair right?

using BNB to pay for fees gets you half off fees

but yes they're paired

get in as you can

Referral ID: 19393250

do me do me

If binance gets commission on all of the new users why not just hodl bnb

thejoke.tiff

I'm holding 80% portfolio BNB and 20% Ven! This is the golden goose I've been waiting for

Binance also announced 240,000 new registrations happened in one hour on their twitter page

we fucking mooning boys