Veeky Forums here, did you guys really just repeat Tulip Mania?

Veeky Forums here, did you guys really just repeat Tulip Mania?

yes

Buy the dip, you stupid weeb.

I WANT AN UNDO BUTTON ON MY TRADING APP

what revolutionary technology and application did tulips provide?

After the tulip crashed you were left with nice looking tulips.

After this crash you'll be left with nothing.

saten a slut

>le intellectual that also browses Reddit
>*sips fedora*

>tfw too intelligent to make 5000% gains

Tulip mania wasn't real.

This. Tulip mania made tons of money to a ton of people, only the retards, the greedy and the unlucky got fucked hard.
Same with crypto, tho good project are going to rise at the top again even after a crash.

Shut the fuck you ugly bookworm, we are writing history. I WILL BE FUCKING 10/10 JAPANESE HOOKERS IN A YEARS TIME.

DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME RESPECT ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU KOREA.

yes but its not over you fucking idiot the market crashes every month

what the fuck is a blockchain anyway, i doubt any of u idiots even know what ur investing in

just because you dont know doesnt mean we're the same as you

explain a blockchain, oracle and decentralized smart contracts without using meme buzzwords.

u cant

I just want money user :'{

I don't believe this but can't actually refute it. Oh God what have I done?

Neither can you

You can tell if something is useful without knowing exactly how it works. After all, could you explain to me how a computer works, CPU, memory, drives, graphics cards, etc? Probably not unless you're a computers major. And yet you're still using one.

not gonna spoonfeed you idiot

the less people that understand this, the better for me before it gets widespread adoption and recognition

you so stupid op. tulip mania ended because some dude said
>hey, I should plant these tulip things on this >big ole fucking plot of land I have

tell me who going to plant a fake money tree?

blockchain: a chain of transactions stored in blocks
oracle: one of those things in one of the videos games i play
(decentralized) smart contract: basically a set of code using if and then variables on top of the blockchain

>without using meme buzzwords

They're meme buzzwords because they're the simplest and most convenient way of explaining it...

>blockchain
Its just a list of records that is held by everyone.

what crash? it's already recovering

Wtf are you talking about? People learn about basic information systems in middle school now. Cryptocurrency is literally a meme.

lol buckle up for new lows after it tests above 14k

no, bubble won't pop for at least ~2+ years

remember crypto total market cap is less than $1 trillion, it'll be multiple trillions by end of year.

Lots of money to be made going forward. Also this dip/crash is nothing compared the one a couple months ago and that one lead to everything reaching all time highs.

Decentralized olfactory stimulation.

everyone knows this shits useless and will crash eventually we're just here for the easy gains until the party's over

Fucking Koreans trying to cuck us yellow fever NEET's out of our 3D waifus