How can this market ever truly crash if people would just buy back in at the dip?

how can this market ever truly crash if people would just buy back in at the dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That will only happen when it runs out of available people and money. As a global market, I don't see that happening any time soon.

this is just a shakeoff

normies are killing themselves

eventually all the normies will be shaken out then the ponzi will collapse

because we already reached a record high
it's only downhill from here

Normies holding Tron Verge Raiblocks gettin rekt

I know im stupid and naive but could someone actually explain to me, because I have never bought and sold stocks i've only done crypto so I'm used to this environment...

is /buying the dip/ just a crypto thing?
do stock normies really just dump the moment they see a bad % on their stock, and is there not a buying the dip mentality ?

I almost feel like the crypto community trusts the future of these coins more than normies trust the future of their stocks

Normies will mostly likely panic sell, while smart investors buy in.

... are you for real

oh my god

sentiment has to change completely

apparently major countries banning crypto isnt enough

a USA ban might hurt a lot though

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

Buying the dip is a trading thing in general, most people don't do it because most people are emotionally driven

>central banks have been buying the dips in stocks since 2013
>normies finally caught on. the markets will never be (((allowed))) to crash again
>stocks rose every month in 2017 for the first year in history

this is pretty substantial. People investing their time, I mean actual teams and devs are running the show. without the smart fucks there is no crypto, so it will continue as long as they continue/ people give it massive value.

>is /buying the dip/ just a crypto thing?

Usually it's called "buy low, sell high"

Most people are idiots though, and buy when everyone else is buying and sell when everyone else is selling.

okay guys no need to be rude on this anonymous Ethiopian basket weaving enthusiast forum

How can it crash? Easy, a few pieces of bad news, or a few bad days in a row, or one big whale dumping a few a billion, or a major exchange gets robbed by one of its employees, or the real market crashes and everybody leaves, or war starts between the US and some other country which it does every few years, or Trump gets assassinated or has a heart attack, or terrorists pull something like 9/11, or there's a flaw discovered in SHA256, etc etc

black swans are infinite

FUCKING BRAINLET DETECTED

>a flaw discovered in SHA256

then the entire economy and internet falls apart.

that's as unlikely of a crypto-doom scenario as a massive EMP wiping out the internet and all hard drives.

Its honestly one of the most resilient forms of trading. Even a national catastrophe won't make a dent in the global market. Famine in Asia means Americans buying the dip

Quantum computers could destroy a lot of coins.

the most powerful quantum computer at the moment isnt capable of coming close to bruteforcing its way in.
Fairly certain it would take one x1000 more powerful to do it and we are very far from those being created.

what are the odds you're a mathematician / actual cryptographer with papers published on sha2? you're not, of course, but thanks for parroting what you've heard about crypto from other people and regurgitating it thoughtlessly

if i had asked you what the odds were that all computers had been insecure since 1995, even virtual machines and containers, you would have said no only a few weeks ago with similar confidence

>Fucking goyim

Finding a flaw in an algorithm is a lot easier than finding a flaw by reverse engineering proprietary hardware

classic