I'm just gonna get some shit off my chest on some /adv/ shit...

I'm just gonna get some shit off my chest on some /adv/ shit. I've gone through phases in my life where I spend hours on Veeky Forums, /b/ -> /sp/ -> /tv/ -> Veeky Forums etc, and times in my life where I stay away from it. I saw a normie friend on Coinbase, did a deep dive on crypto, knew I had to see if Veeky Forums was into it too, and I was hooked. I invested into the memest of coins, Stellar at 20 cents and Chainlink at 30 cents like an asshole, and then they both tripled in value.

It was like a heroin addict's first time. I started researching TA, kinda. I went to Copymax and had them print me copies of whitepapers. I started having grand delusions flipping this for that, and that for this, 100xing my money and making it the fuck out and avoiding a wagie lifestyle. I absorbed everything I read here, and even a month ago this place felt.. smaller. Now it feels way too busy but that's besides the point.

My dad died barely over a month ago, and I've sort of been avoiding those feelings, and crypto was another escape for that. My ledger pin is his death day. He lost a lot of money on the stock market back in the day, I think. I don't know for sure, we never talked about that kind of stuff.

Anyway, this bull market felt better than any drug. I went to work thinking "I'm going to make it the fuck out of here." And then I invested big (for me personally) in DBC yesterday at the top and got a rude fucking awakening that I really deserved. I lucked out at the beginning and now was my reckoning.

I know today is just a dip that happens 4 times a year in this market, but the depth of exhaustion I feel with my own life, separate from crypto--being overwhelmed with two full-time jobs (and pretending crypto is a third), juggling family and work stress, taking classes, etc. came rushing down on my soul like a torrent of truth. I deserved today's crash and needed this. The pink wojak is like a motherfucking chicken noodle soup for my soul. Crypto will not save my life.

Anyway, I know there's been a shitton of shilling recently but I have to say there is still a lovely hopeful amount of positivity and brotherhood. I put my links on the ledger to never ever be touched, and I'm going to still try to learn to swing trade and hope I get at least a little income out of this, but I treated this world and this board like an escape from real life and that was wrong. I hope I look at things more levelly in the future.

Thank you to all the non-pajeets keeping it real. And of course my hands are strong as fuck and I'm not selling anything at a loss.

thanks just bought 100k

get a life
make money share it
get your life back

I know how it is my dude, but we are all going to make it

Also you are a fellow LINK marine, so for sure making it bro.

Financially I'm okay. Didn't invest what I couldn't afford to lose. Didn't take a loan like a fuckwit. Thank God

>Crypto will not save my life.

I know that feel.

life's a bitch, and you can't lose hope. you put in hard work and all that shit, and even the dumbest of the dumb can make money off this market. crypto won't save your life, money can never really do that, but don't be discouraged. if u have fun doing this, if its exciting or distracting or anything like that, keep doing it.

You guys are great

>a month ago this place felt.. smaller. Now it feels way too busy
The same thing happened in the bull market last summer, and it will go back to feeling smaller when the bear market rolls around and it’s not easy money.

Weird. I guess people either relax or pack their bags? I can't imagine getting uninterested again just because of today's knife. But I might pull back a little

wish you all the best sorta considered sending you some btc for letting me know i still have feels. Godspeed

We're all gonna make it bruh

I still believe that we have good times ahead friend. hang in there.

Yeah fuck that. I love the sentiment but that would ruin the spirit of the board! No handouts!

kys fagget

sorry for your dad, keep strong, and don't forget we'll all make it, now gtfo my board norman

The only way to lose is to not participate. That is my current belief for crypto. There will be a massive crash sometime in the future just stay safe and keep your eyes open. Until then continue to strive for those gains and don't give up

fuck off with your blog, retarded faggot. go back to plebbit.

Upvoted

I bought BTC in 2012 bra...

>he's all in on link
congrats you're gonna make it

>Impending toxic lifestyle.
>Zero-sum game.
Er... Just b-buy and h-hold.

>Reddit paragraph spacing...

?

There's always gonna be ups and downs buddy.
If you can escape this place all the better but if you're have autism you may as well weaponize it. Cryptos given me some hope on being able to make it, too. If I fail life continues as normal. But i've got some passion for life that I haven't had for quite some time.
Winners make mistakes, and they pick themselves up after them. You'll be smarter for it.

Good on you OP, strong hands and a level mind. Really sorry about your dad. I'm in a similar situation.

>Crypto will not save my life.
I hope to accept this same truth soon. But right now I am angry, fairly impatient and tired of feeling like shit all the time. I seem to be good at hodling, and I don't really intend to get literally rich. We'll see where this goes.

what the fuck? what the fuck is this blue period bullshit. post the link
thanks bought 100k

>I know this is just a dip that happens 4 times a year

How new are you?

Nigga what