Have now lost 60% of my entire portfolio from a week ago because I'm all in XLM

>have now lost 60% of my entire portfolio from a week ago because I'm all in XLM
>it keeps going down

If you weren't a blind retard you would see everything has crashed.

Me too, user... Me too...

How much is your portfolio in USD?

The difference is XLM crashed even more when it was already crashing while everything else crashed from ATH

Xlm is a longterm investment. Longterm in Veeky Forumstalk means longer than a month. If you can't wait until FairX gets released go on and sell. Daytrade your memecoins like doge and sia.

all in as well, just ignore crypto for 2 weeks and cum all over your gains.

I went all in, except for my link position, at 13cents. Watched it drop from support levels at 80,70,60,50 etc.

XLM is a great token as is but fairx will be a massive game changer for crypto, I believe the current exchanges like. binance and kucoin will be sitting themselves when the beta is released in feb.

Dont sell your lumens OP, stop judging your position by daily swings, keep a focus on the amount of tokens you hold and remember the future value will be well over a dollar soon.

Sell now and buy back at $0.30.

I am all in as well. We are all going to make it.

All in XLM last week also. Fuck it, I don't even care. I just pretend like I don't even have money till the end of the year.

everything has crashed but xlm has triple crashed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dubs and 2.50 by feb, never fear

XLM going to hit $2.50-$3.00 in a month. Screencap this.

Ok 1.50? Reroll

You got my dubs but it's fine. Thanks based user

How much xlm u have op? I mean like under 5k is insignificant even if u bought ath.

I got 14k and got in like 13 cents a pop so I could care less about this shit.

It will hit 0. Roll

gg. sold 100k

rip op

noooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

god dammit

buy more you weak handed faggots. dollar cost average, learn it, live it.

re roll for it to moon

These trips will negate you fucking villain

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO DUBS DONT OVERRIDE TRIPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

No. Rolly the guire speaks.

listen to this man

Quads now.

Good job user you bought the high, just sell the low and you'll be golden

I SAID NOOOOOOOOOOW

Why WOULD YOU GET QUADS NOW THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AHHHHHHHHH

>Invested in XLM
>Invested in XRP
>Invested in ADA

You don't know suffering.

You deserve it for not buying actual crypto currency.