Been in crypto since 2014

>Been in crypto since 2014
>Made my millions
I guarantee with this news, ICX is going to the shitter now. I just sold all my ICX. why the fuck haven't you? Screencap this and come back in a day when its literal 0

Kek to all you literal retards who are holding bags... Fucking sell now you imbeciles ...

Nice larp faggot

You retards... SELL SELL RIGHT NOW ICX IS GOING TO BE 0 TOMORROW

(posting from my phone btw so it doesn't look like I'm samefagging)

I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT FUD. KOREA LITERALLY IS BANNING CRYPTOS. I REPEAT. SELL SELL SELL

I was warning people hours ago. The news will kill anything crypto related in Korea! Exchange bans are a major overreaction by their government but it's happening.

foh larping fgt

THESE GUYS KNOW. IF YOU CARE ABOUT MONEY... FUCKING SELL. I AM AT WORK AND I COULD GET FIRED TELLING YOU THIS BUT I CARE ABOUT YOU ALL. DO NOT SAY WE DID NOT WARN YOU.

As someone who has been holding 99% VEN.

Sell your bags and come back the dark side.

We have gains.

Not gonna lie, former Icon 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching ICX crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

name one shady thing please.

thx just literally doubled my ICX position.

FUD harder, faggot.

It's a stale pol meme about Trump

shoo shoo crypto jew

>Not
lol mate this copypasta is kek. literally word for word in a vechain thread last night but ven instead of icx nice fud kek af whos paying you lad

Obvious reverse shill is obvious, thanks

Crypto Millionaire OP here. Even VEN has a brighter future than ICX. ICX to the shitter tomorrow. Fucking screen cap this you PINK WOJAKS

it's a meme from pol
>but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>5 posts by this ID
Good larp faggot, just went all in

It's a meme from shills on /pol/ who claim to be right wing but spread fud about truump

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Jesus you're retarded. Get off/biz

>t. missed buying the dip buy .0000001

Would you guys do me a favor and please believe this FUD? This recovery makes it hard for me to buy more coins.

There is no lie. This shit is real.

Just sold mine for BNB. I hope I did good. Nice 300% profits

Just like how NEO went to zero after the China FUD last year? So full of shit, haha...

thanks just sold 100k

You're totally right OP. Time to drop these bags ;)

lol this OP is mad he missed the dip

ICX holders are so fucking delusional lol. ICX is literally not solving anything new. Have fun with the bags when main net gets delayed. You can tell whether people actually believe in a project or not by how fucking fast something tanks.

Exactly. This shit tanked so hard. It'll tank again. People better off selling now and going into VEN or some shit with actual potential right now

You've been pasting this same message on here daily kys you wannabe gook