I bought 5 aus dollars of Ethereum on coinbase for my first ever attempt at getting into crypto...

I bought 5 aus dollars of Ethereum on coinbase for my first ever attempt at getting into crypto. How much should I really be buying? And how much do I need to start putting it into Binance? Should I buy litecoin as well?
Recommendations please guys
Also my 5 dollars worth is now sitting at $3.47

Man you bought $5 worth? Better start picking out your lambo color now.

you are gold toilet in back of lambo tier.

No but seriously how much should I be buying?
Should I stick with ETH

5 bucks is enough, just hold it. We all started there and now we got thousands. Keep it there and just talk to people in your life about crypto to learn more and teach them. Try to help them too to invest, convince them 5 bucks is nothing for a ticket to lamboland.

Thanks for the sound advice my dude, is litecoin worth buying aswell?

Want some actual advice? Lurk until you have some real money to invest faggot.

No no, Ethereum is the best, just try to get your friends to buy it too. This is free money afterall and they need to learn from the real investors like you and me.

Don't forget to make a @crypto twitter handle and spread HODL XD memes all over the internet

how long do you guys usually HODL?

Litecoin is garbage. Everyone here hates faggots like you asking for free advice. Read and learn the hard way like the rest of us or be a weak handed pussy the rest of your life. When I read your posts I can almost hear the whimpering in your liberal leaning voice. Be a fucking man and grow some balls. Even if Litecoin goes up once or twice it will fail long term because it fucking sucks. That's all the advice you get. Give all your gains to Bernie dickhead.

yo chill out

Fuck you

bad larp shill

Sorry guys, I'm a beginner at this but hopefully I learn quick

Its all speculation so just choose one that you think will go up. There is no intrinsic value so it's only worth what people are willing to pay for it.

Like any investment, only put in as much as you are willing to lose! Good luck man.

Thanks dude

Get some real amounts of money. Eth will go up this year. BTC is cheap right now. might be an idea to buy that and use it to buy ETH when it dips.

If you want to transfer into binance, open a gdax account and transfer from coinbase onto there to avoid coinbase transfer fees.

$5 isn't enough but atleast your learning the ropes, before xmas I sunk $100AUD into ripple and saw over 10x gains, that's pretty much what you need to do then pull out the gains and diversify into other coins

This is how the game work.

Make gains on shitcoins and invest in good projects.

5 dollars is a bit low, but hey I started with €20 and went to 1k in 2 months.

Thats fine, I invested $5 into eth 3 years ago, and it made me like 50k

this time last year I bought $140 worth of eth on coinbase, can buy a brand new car if I cash out today. Keep buying bro and fuck the haters ;)

Maybe 1k? 1 Eth = 1K atm ~ roughly.

It's quite stable this Eth, so it's safe there.

Eth will probably 5x-10x by end of year so you can get 10k out of it.

If you're feeling luckier you can hold a shitcoin for 2-3 months at a time hoping for 20x's -100x's, but that ofcourse opens you to massive risk and pink wojak posting.