Why don't social justice warriors leave crypto alone?

Was reading this CoinDesk article, WTF is up with the last paragraph?

coindesk.com/goodbye-icos-hello-taos-tokens-will-change-2018/

yeah i really dont get it. women can buy fucking coins right now. they just dont cuz muh vagina is bleeding or some shit.

Name one thing Stalin did wrong

Oh right he didn't murder ever last kulak but he was damn close

stop discriminating against women, if icos werent so male centric and had papers tailored for the male audiece there would be more equality in the space.

Women will be responsible for the coin market crashing. Mark my words. Screenshot this post. I'll probably even get dubs or trips. Mark my words.

Didn't you see what happened tonight?

Lmao a female reporter already caused a flash crash

also ETH flash crash last year, and the end of the ICO golden age

We'll have a nice few months when genius men find a way to direct the retarded, egocentric spending habits of women to crypto. They are responsible for more than 60% of all discretionary spending in the US, and they don't know how to dyor about the shit they buy beyond 'omg it's like so cute!'. We NEED that money in crypto, just imagine the gains

quads of validation

KOREA BANS ALL CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOREVER, PROMISES TO EXECUTE TRADERS
>I'M IN HEAT PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

>"Channeling capital toward the underutilized global female brain"

coindesk/hitbtc/changelly are all part of a dark scamming cabal research on xmr subreddit for the money trail literal shit can pass on their site as long as you give the content for free

women mostly opting to stay out from crypto... except for one Russian hottie who started Propy(PRO). She can stay. Otherwise men are getting richer cause they're smarter and less afraid of taking risk.

Pic = Propy coin ceo

If ever anyone need proof that women couldn't give a fuck about technology and that "women in tech" movements are wasted effort, one need only look at the crypto scene.

Bouncing in, in December 2017, into TRX and XRP does not count.

I know a female in crypto she just buys into to the latest memes like ripple and doubles her money and makes me so mad because she literally knows nothing but makes money

When the soccer moms start bickering about it on jewbook is when I pull out

she seems smart enough to buy low and sell high

Shut up and take my money senpai.

/anita/ is going to love this

because sjw's don't like people with money. they're fucking commies

But where are the WOMEN OF COLOR in crypto?
Crypto is fucking racist

SJW women themselves admit that women and shitskins are too stupid to get into crypto. They're just too stupid to realize that is exactly what they are saying hahaha