I've made 60K in the last 5 months with a 10K investment into BTC and ETH- it's pretty slow now

I've made 60K in the last 5 months with a 10K investment into BTC and ETH- it's pretty slow now

I just took out 10K and put $100 each into the top 100 cryptos

Did I just fuck up? Why doesn't everyone just diversify???

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crypto is finished
nice larpo. if you really had that money youd put it into an index fund and live off that

What? You can't live off 60k in an index fund. I have that and it gives me literally nothing.

$100 each into the top 100 isn't going to do shit.
diversifing too much

Ah shit you're making me do this

you literally can
well ok I thought op said 100k
but 3 swing trades per year with the 60k will make it 120k, and then you can live off that in a mutual fund

I can keep going but I won't
There is a study that someone did this with alts and made 100k in one year

kiss your money goodbye

What makes you say that?

My theory is that most of them are shitcoins but if I can get heavy gains on just a few then I'll be fine

If you've got a small percentage of coins that explode like btc, Eth or even ltc you'll cover your losses.
Too much diversity, though. You'll have to be lucky. Good luck.

You'll probably have a lot that fail but one 100x and you make it back.

Next time BTC moons so all the alts get fucked you should try the same strat on suppressed alts and hold.

you'll get at least a 10x overall, so it's not too bad

Thanks for the advice

Won’t do shit for autists like you. If crypto is really the future, some of these companies will be like buying 100 dollars worth of Facebook shares at the beginning which will still be fucking banging for OP.

if 70% of your diversified crypto goes red and 30% goes green, How much profit do you make?

the 30% that's green will be 50x moonshots and the 70% in the red will be 20-30% dips, that's the difference

OP, will you keep us updated on the status? Like a weekly review, so we can see what happens in a month or more? I'm interested in your adventures

You have literally JUST’D yourself you moron

Is this bait? How poor are you to think you can live off of 120k? I guess if you live in a shoebox and only eat ramen you might squeeze by.

Sure thing

Shut up faggot. OP is literally gonna ride every shitcoin moon in the long run.

Fucking rp. Lived off of 12k in a year.

Yes.

BTC and ETH are among the only cryptos with actual value. The entire rest of the market is a fraud held up by dumb normies buying vaporware trash looking for "the next bitcoin".

You're a moron, really.

>unironically holding fucking XRP

You're even dumber than your OP made me think.

Did you not see that more than 3/4 of my portfolio is BTC and ETH? Haha

And? It could be 4/4 if you weren't a pump chasing retard.

If you had put 10,000 in Bitcoin in August, you would have more than 60,000 now. What's the point of your diversification again?

BTW I bought XRP @. 21
No complaints

>you only need 60K goy, just a measly 100k, getting 120k is as simple as can be
Lel are you a Jew by chance? And you'd need to put more like a million into a decent mutual fund to live comfortably.

This is going to be interesting, looking forward to your results quarterly.

I'll deliver

Thanks for the advice though everyone goodnight

I actually think this is a pretty good idea, kind of like a crypto index fund...the entire market is expected to go up

my idiot brother did this last year and made 50k from a 5k investment

may your retard strength be as powerful as his

night. I might add that this is like playing roulette: btc and eth are like red/black or even/odd but all the small cryptos are like picking numbers.
that said, the payout has been a lot better than roulette lately

Index strats only make sense if you intend to leave your investment untouched for a long time. Veeky Forums would probably consider you a failure if you made 22% a year for 3 years even though that's considered crazy since you're beating the market. Everyone is all hyped up for muh x5 muh x10 muh moon which parallels how people get all hyped up about the mutual fund managers who luck out and do really well. It's not based on statistics though. Some people win the lottery, it doesn't make the lottery a good investment.

Hope you do good OP. I get tired of Veeky Forums obsessing over quick profit and ignoring sound investing strats because everyone wants to think their are better than average. One guy bets on the right horse and suddenly he thinks he's an expert jockey. It's not luck it's skill :v)

You sound like a faggot

joeckeys arent the guey who bett

Yeah and people buying small bags of crypto aren't the ones who affect the price of it.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

whatsup with EGAS? Another discord shill group?

Is it that subtle?

yea, so subtle. they're doing such a great job I guess they all have lambos by now.