Been sitting on 300oz of silver for 7 years. This pile of literal shit gained 0.3% in 7 years

Been sitting on 300oz of silver for 7 years. This pile of literal shit gained 0.3% in 7 years.

Had I put that amount of money to buy BTC, I'd be a millionaire now.

What should I do with these pile of literal feces? Sell it and go all in on TRX?

Who elese still hanging on to these worthless rocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhBRmHqsrs
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will take them off your hands.

Trade with your TRX or BTC

traditional 'precious' metals are useless. invest in cobalt.

I was about to sell off all my stack of 100 oz of silver to invest in Cryptos, then my shitcoins mooned 3x the past week and decided not to sell anymore.

>TRX

that's the way buddy buy high and sell low.
Precious metals are about to repeat 2000-2012 returns

Which coin has the least amount of milk spots?

Oh shut up, had I buy crypto with these, I would have 1000x my money and can buy 3,000,000oz.

Higher risk, higher reward moron. You have silver coins right there in front of you, what kind of risk is that?
You brainlets saying :((((( I should have invested in bitcoin!!! make my brain hurt. 4 years ago you heard about bitcoin and thought it was a stupid geek idea that pedophiles and drug addicts used, there's no way in a million years you would have invested in it.

buy tron its the only coin where you can trust the head shill is a genius

even those are boring af. And it’s probably not going to happen

Stop fudding precious metals you gook

I made the same mistake OP, except with gold instead of silver. I am sitting on around 50 oz of gold that I bought using BTC as the price of Bitcoin grew progressively higher. That was my way of cashing out my gains.

My gold is worth roughly $65k now, while by my calculations it would be worth around a million if I just kept it as BTC.

BTW, anyone who thinks crypto fees suck should see the fees involved with buying and selling previous metals. Nevermind the hassle involved with actually selling it.

I feel ya brother. I bought 30k worth of silver off my btc guy in 2013 when btc was $90

when are people going to fucking acknowledge that precious metals are a great hedge, a great store of value,

BUT NOT A FUCKING INVESTMENT

I know your feel. I've been holding since 2006. Got some gains when gold went from $750 all the way up to $1800, but that was only a small amount of my portfolio anyways.

Seems you are not completely braindead with your investing though, diversifying a bit. A lot of amerifat stackers only buy generic crap that will never gain any numismatic value whereas certain series of coins can easily double their value in a few years because they have changing designs within a series making new collectors desire the older coins etc.

In the event of a collapse of the jewish monetary system the prices will go up.

I dont need to, shit fud itself. Nearly 20 years and it's the worst performing asset: housing, stocks, all went 2-10x.

Fuck this wealth retardant. It's jewish tool to make us poor.

This shitcoin doesn't even have a whitepaper, lmao no wonder you want to buy TRX.

yes, that's called a "hedge" or "store of value"

Less than 10 people control the majority of all silver in circulation. But yeah, store of value :^)

I keep putting off buying gold with my crypto because I'm a lazy fuck. Glad that I have.

you're thinking on the wrong time scale.
20 years for gold is like 2 weeks for crypto.

you buy (physical) gold because it will keep its value NO MATTER WHAT.

if you aren't getting the phys, you are fucking up.
If you are buying gold for gains, you are fucking up

A couple hundred grams of gold was one of the first things I cashed out, but I don't assign it any monetary value. It's a resource and a plan B. If i wanted to profit off my gold I'd be making fucking jewelry from it, not trying to flip it.

I feel you OP.
Bought a bunch of gold in 2012 to move over borders.
I fucking knew about bitcoin at the time but I didn't feel comfortable about it.
>JUST

>not buying platinum

which is why I own more gold (by weight) than silver. Same deal though. I have no plans for my metals other than passing them on to my descendants, via a divinci code style puzzle. If they can't earn it then it goes to whoever can.

but also
>in circulation
im pretty sure most physical silver is off market.

Should've bought Palladium

Get out normie

hodl till gold silver ratio corrects to historic average, transfer silver to gold, hodl gold as a reserve in case crypto ever crashes biggly.

I bought platinum around 2012 too because muh hydrogen fuel cells.
It has bled like 30% since then. In a dip perhaps so go for it.

Dumb Nigger Pm is for wealth preservation not making gains wtf

I trudgingly continue to invest 5 to 10% of my portfolio in metals. If it never moons, I won't sweat it.

i'm not saying don't buy any, i probably have 8% of my net worth in metals.

just don't buy it expecting gains

>wealth preservation
Over the last 7 years it has lost value. Over larger timescales it has kept up with inflation at best, with the exception of the occasional moon when literally everything else crumbles.
I suppose gold is good to have when everything else crumbles but so is land and guns so idk

>7 years
>in an asset that's been around for >7000 years
so what you're saying is that it's literally nothing.

Sounds to me that, like most people, you had no idea what you were actually doing with your money.

My first 10x was silver. Bought at $5, sold at $30, $36, $42 and $52. Still have 30 percent for free. Thinking about moving 5 to 10 percent of my crypto stack over. I have started with 2 percent

is this a meme? why? cobalt only real use case is magnets.

>you had no idea what you were actually doing with your money
Honestly, I didn't. I had been comfy waging without much thought for the future when I got assraped by the GFC.
Late 2011 I landed a job out of the blue that paid really well but was still reading conspiracy shit about the global economy fucking out even further so yeah, basically FOMO'd into gold.
I have learned from this.

Actually precious metals are created when a star goes into supernova and explodes, so it's been around much longer than that!

Batteries

FUN op...FUN

>investing real currency in a useless metal

stfu nerd

> BTW, anyone who thinks crypto fees suck should see the fees involved with buying and selling previous metals. Nevermind the hassle involved with actually selling it.
If you think your precious digital gold BTC will be worth $14000 after it's not used on any exchange any more you're delusional.

Why cobalt?

Funny how as soon as crypto corrects a bit, a PM thread can survive for longer than just 30 minutes ;^)
Should I get into mining come spring/summer? Or rather, washing. I'm living in a mountain range that is known to have been mined for gold and silver in roman and medieval times and I'm /out/ all the time anyways.
Any good reading on the subject?

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhBRmHqsrs

Silver isn't an investment you mong, it's a hedge.

Watch some Cliff High videos and tell me if you still want to sell it.
>it exhibits the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal
I'd say it's worth sitting on seeing as how you already have it.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Lol i watched the whole thing and learnt a lot

Cobolt is used in all poly/vinylester resins.