Dear XLM holders of this board, please compare the following three charts I have prepared for you

Dear XLM holders of this board, please compare the following three charts I have prepared for you.

Now look at the current XLM chart on Coinmarketcap.

What do you see? Noticing a pattern here?

i honestly hate to say it you kids but, you are giving money to poor people right now. Now before you think thats FUD, understand what im about to say.

See, they released millions of Lumens across the world a year ago and those people are realizing they have $100, $500, $10000 free and are rushing to sell it on exchanges

that mixed with normies trying to BUY IN into the market.

Yeah you understand why we are still crashing m8's, no smart money is going to come until Feb after this sell off ends

oh fu

what are you trying to say here exactly

Yeah I have no idea what you're trying to say

yes theyre all descending wedges, about ready to moon, especially xlm

we're literally mooning right now kek

damn straight I'm only getting into xlm until late January there are other things to profit out of

>haha look at this graph of bitcoin see the crashes? got you now nerd

I see what you're saying OP

Good job Sherlock you’ve solved the case. CMC charts are shit.

Snek is wek

If I get what you're saying OP, one day XLM will be worth as much as Neo?

I made the picture originally just for TRX holders.

The point is to show that there's a long accumulation stage followed by a massive pump and then a return to just above accumulation levels, the previous resistance and new support.

There are many bounces along the way. I have no doubt XLM will bounce too.

But you would be wise to buy back at the previous resistance level. I don't even own any XLM nor am I looking to buy any, I swear to god. I just see this pattern A LOT in coins that moon like this.

My point is that the mindset of "it can't go any lower right? It HAS to go up from here right?" doesn't work here, at all. That's what all the bounces you see are from.

Yes they recover in the long term but that's not the point. The point is that you would be best setting buy orders just above previous resistance from the accumulation stage.

they go down?

They all stop short of previous resistance levels, forming new support, because that's where it was previously accumulated.

TRX hasn't finished its pattern in my picture so I suppose that was misleading.
YES they all go up long term but that's not the point. The point is that people who think "it can't go any lower" and "the RSI is already so low I should buy now" are going to lose money if they hold because this pattern always does this.

I doubt XLM will suddenly not follow this same pattern.

Do you think TRX will continue to go up?

I don't own TRX and never did but looking at its chart I think it will go down to just above the accumulation levels from before, so 6 or 7 cents. If the super bull market continues I could be wrong, but I would argue it's still best not to buy unless it really goes to 6 or 7 cents.

What kind of new floor do you see xlm having?

I see it bouncing a lot but ultimately holding at about 33 cents.

Wrong. Tron is dead.