ITC consolidation finished, potential 350% EOW - get in here

listen up anons: ITC is bottomed out and is a perfect buy right now. It didn't dip at all during this crash and volume is rising. it's about to break out of it's trend and is forming a textbook falling wedge and consolidation is now done. I like the idea of 4channers becoming the new middle and upper class so pay attention here. buy ITC now and hold for EOW. this should hit up to 350% gains. Make sure to take profit before EOW and put it into LINK or REQ if they haven't mooned by then.

They still haven't done any marketing to the western audience, and are still not listed on western exchanges.

It's backed by the biggest Chinese Crypto Fund that also invested in OMG and 0x.
Partnerships with:
> Shanghai High flying electronics technology
> Peoples daily digital communication
> Shenzhen Galaxywind Network system
> Shanghai Shuncom Smart Technology
> Telink semiconductor
> Shanghai BeTiger Network Technology
> Shenzhen LEnze Technology

Buy on Huobi or OKEX

Media:
> thecryptotea.com/index.php/2018/01/10/iot-chain-itc-tech-updates-goal-western-exchanges/
> medium.com/@k.emre/iot-chain-itc-and-its-way-to-western-markets-702d22bc040f
> steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/iot-chain-a-bull-run-redefined

News:
> It seems a new investment agency has made an investment into ITC - INBlockchain. Currently waiting on an official confirmation, however it appears on their website. Li Xiao Lai, founder of INBlockchain is one of China's largest BTC holders, holding over 100k BTC by 2014. INBlockchain are heavily involved with platforms such as EOS.
> inblockchain.com/

> iAngels was Israels first Blockchain Investment Fund and they have also taken a sizeable position in ITC. Co-Founder and CEO mentions it specifically in an interview.
> calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3729247,00.html
> iangels.co/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZwlDvqWKWA
huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
acuteangle.com/announcontent_en.html?id=105
steemit.com/blockchain/@smcaterpillar/iot-chain-china-s-new-iota-an-easy-investment-or-should-we-set-off-the-alarm-bells-let-s-do-our-homework
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold up! I'm not done accumulating! Zzzz

sorry. we dont buy chinke scammer coins anymore after looking at justin sun cash out scam by dropping his bags

> the ________ of china

just buy IOTA baka

What makes this better than iota? Why should it be worth anything when the alternative is already huge?

>solid team and whitepaper
>170mil MC
>asian coins can't stop exploding
>technicals are perfect
>listing on binance soon
>massive breakout is imminent
it's like you hate money

You have only yourself to blame if you didn't read the TRX shit whitepaper and went in. Read the WP next time user. Some chinese coins are gold

How do you know about binance??

do you have proof for the binance claim??

look at the team and the MC. do you think the chinks fuck around when it comes to listings? i'd get the fuck in if i were you. OP is exaggerating, this won't go 350% this week but a 2x is more than likely. I'm planning to hold until EOW and then take out my original investment plus a little extra. I'll be holding the rest until this hits binance

Okay this actually looks like its primed to explode, thats AS far AS my ta skills go

This has DAG implemented(like XRB). Team is much ahead of schedule.

Oh damn big if true. I'm gonna check it out on etherscan and report back

I forgot to mention, this project already has an extremely loyal following. A community member flew to Shanghai this week to meet the team and get answers in english to a stack of questions AMA style. pic related.

where did these ITC marines come from? this is literally the first time i've seen this on Veeky Forums

The screenshot and claims are legit, still no way to tell if it's actually a binance wallet though. May put a small portion in just in case you're right. Luckily i have a huovbi account already

it seems like they are ahead of their schedule, they have a product demonstration on youtube.. there are projects in the top 100 without working product. also they have commits to their github daily, hmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZwlDvqWKWA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

still holding some bags hopefully we see some remooning soon

Holy fuck how did it transfer so fast? Is that the dag someone mentioned above?

It is a fake video. This coin is a scam. Look at their website and roadmap if you don't believe me. They want their wallet working by Q1 2019. LOL. Not to mention the team consists of 2 idiots with no credentials. This coin is a SCAM.

its what will get you to the point of
>tfw cute japanese gf

everything in pic related.
there's no point even trying to help Veeky Forums OP, they aren't interested ever unless it's too late.
This thing had an article in huffington post only days after it first listed, when it hits binance the normie FOMO is going to be off the charts

And since you all need to be spoonfed everything these days :: huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183

Stop posting fake news with the binance listing. They explained in the reddit AMA they didn't know about it either. Very likely theyre hiding something though. reddit/r/itcofficial

>40 minutes into the thread a pajeet starts shitting everywhere
even if this coin were a total scam (it's not) based on technicals and MC alone it's an A+ week long hodl. but don't let me convince you to buy this scam sirs no sirs

>Very likely theyre hiding something though

of course they hide it
once you sign a listing of your coin on binance you also sign a non-disclosure-agreement.

damn Veeky Forums put 1 btc into this. it could go at least x2 from here. dont let me down this time.

(((they))) invested into this coin, there's no way it's a scam. Say what you want about (((them))), they know how to make money

if you did your own research you should be comfy

fuck its breaking the trend, its breaking out

GET IN

Okay I'm done accumulating. Yeah its primed to moon anytime this month. You can get on it now for a 4x or make 50% gains later. Your wish

Not used any of those chink exchanges before, which one is the best and safest and fastest to sign-up?

huobi. had problems to withdraw from okex.

I love huobi, there are 90% quality coins there, many moon missions, you get TA tools for the graphs for free

downside: as american, you have to say youre canadian. you need GA, telephone-auth AND email auth for withdrawal.

but it works like a charm, its one of my most visited exchanges

I'm yuropean so should be fine then? I'll try signing up, want to get in on this moon mission. Thanks.

I WARNED YOU GUYSSSSSS
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STRAP INNNN

yeah europe is welcomed everywhere in the cryptoworld, gates are wide open for us

the fucked ones are mostly burgers kek

Buy buy buy for me!
This sure is a must buy.

Scam claims have been debunked by community. External confirmation of cooperation by Acute Angle Cloud. It's gonna explode soon, don't miss the train.

acuteangle.com/announcontent_en.html?id=105

look at that accumulation. holy shit we're gonna be rich boys

50% of my (big) portfolio is in ITC

IM FUCKING READY

fuck I love inevitable moon missions

>Believing this means anything
You deserve to be poor. Have fun getting scammed by chinks, you clueless disgrace to the white race.

in my excitement i forgot to attach the pic

steemit.com/blockchain/@smcaterpillar/iot-chain-china-s-new-iota-an-easy-investment-or-should-we-set-off-the-alarm-bells-let-s-do-our-homework

Complete scam coin. Do not fall for this one friends. This article outlines everything wrong with this pump and dump scam. Don't get scammed by chinks.

Thanks for the thread, OP. This ITC is just what I was looking for.

The author of this piece has no clue. Chinese devs never use Github nor do they use LinkedIn.

Thanks for wasting my time

this article proves literally nothing

Thanks user. Buying from huobi now.

Attention newfags:
This is called a pump and dump scam. All three of these people are coordinating this shilling in a discord. DO NOT fall for it. Do your own research before buying into a chink scam.

Li Xiao Lai(largest Bitcoin holder in China) Founder of InBlockchain investing his companies rep to scam a few westerners. He's probably not happy with ow EOS(also InBlockchain) is going you reckon? Good man, enjoy watching this moon.

Looks good. Thinking of dropping an ETH in this.

this is obvious shill...
I know because I use this kind of sentence when I already in a coin long ago.

Go scam some pajeets elsewhere. Get off my board, you fucking chink. No one is buying your vaporware chink scam trash.

dude chill out. look at the chart. the volume, the price action, the breakout. based on TA alone this is about to moon, and HARD.

Binance listing looks to be legit. gtfo faggot

Lol of course someone is shilling it. That's why DYOR! I only use biz to know about coins. If you blindly invest, then this place is not for you pajeet

He's probably accumulating :X

Yeah, just like the last time it "mooned hard," yet it only ended up being a pump and dump.
Binance listing is not legit. Confirmed by head of IOT Chain.

CEO openly denies Binance listing and you think its a scam? Not the best scammer in the world is he?

Devs cannot announce exchange listings in China because of laws. Do you even trade Asian coins bro? gtfo

Two chinks trying to shill their garbage scamcoins to westerners. How cute. Go shill to pajeets elsewhere, chinks. White women hate your small penises and squinty eyes. You are on the bottom of the sexual totem pole in the whole world, along with black women.

Lmao ill make sure to wave at you from the moon bro

I love how this thread went from being about crypto and it's discussions to straight out racism. Trump supporter detected. Just the kinda toxicity you expect frok Veeky Forums

As if you'll be able to see me with your squinty eyes, chink.
You mad you have a small penis, chink? Go buy your scamcoin ITC, maybe it'll make you feel better about being genetically inferior to whites.

Stay poor faggot

Stay sexually worthless and inferior to whites, you chink faggot. Maybe one day chinks will make their own technology instead of just copying things from whites.

Everyone give a round of applause! Chinks managed to copy Ethereum and IOTA from whites, and they still can't get it right!

I'm black actually and you know how our dicks are. Otherwise ask your wife in the future, one of my brothers will surely be banging her :)

Chinks are so sexually inferior and worthless that they choose to roleplay as niggers, the only race more despicable than them. How cute :)