How many of you are holding WAN? this might be the single comfiest hold in crypto

How many of you are holding WAN? this might be the single comfiest hold in crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wanchain/top/
reddit.com/r/wanchain/comments/7orp6j/why_i_think_wanchain_is_an_incredible_longterm/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can we buy it now?

you

you did buy at ICO didnt you user?

bought at ico comfy as fuck

jealous af

Didn't make it in. Any idea when it will be available on exchanges? I have a fat chunk of btc ready for this.

>tfw going to buy into wan after it dips as ICO holders sell their bags because they're fucking retarded

how many did you get user

i could only get hold of 6k

listed when

>buy into wan after it dips

thats pretty damn optimistic user, i dont think you realise how much normie hype there is around this

reddit.com/r/wanchain/top/

Rumors are that main net will launch by the end of this month and exchanges will follow shortly after. No official dates that I know of though.

/comfy/ ico holder here

I'm new to crypto and I've made 10k in the past 3 weeks.

I'm planning on going ALL IN on wanchain when it goes live on exchanges.

i managed to fill the silver whitelist cap, whatever that was

if this doesnt moon then im fucked, justed, whatever you wanna call it

>tfw bought this over icon

if this bear market sustains itself through the mainnet launch then we are all fucked

WAN is going to perform a whole lot better than icon and most over coins when it hits exchanges

I missed the ICX moon and I'm all all in on CANya.

I'm planning on waiting for canya moon then going all in on wanchain

retard lmao. icon shits on wan aka eth fork

why do you think this?

reddit.com/r/wanchain/comments/7orp6j/why_i_think_wanchain_is_an_incredible_longterm/

Bear market?? You must be new.

icos where the coins are released around an uneasy market generally perform quite poorly, i thought this was assumed knowledge

i fucking hope so, although alot of pajeets are really pushing the erc20 token fud. remember icon had futures trading for a while, and for the first time ever the futures represented their actual value when icon began trading. it took me by surprise

i got a little bit in canya but we'll have to see what happens, aussie projects have given investors pretty decent returns so far

also does anyone remember the ico price for WAN? they dont show up on etherscan for me, i can only see them if i use mew and use the add token shit

COMFYYYYYYYYYYYY

1B MARKET CAP FIRST DAY NIGGAZ

$0.35 per wan

meant for

so comfy that i think shilling it is unnecessary

just look at the fomo in their telegram channel and discord server

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/