Realize that XRB has a cloud of enthusiasm that shrouds actual knowledge about this coin

Realize that XRB has a cloud of enthusiasm that shrouds actual knowledge about this coin.

1. DAG is not some new thing.
2. Consensus on XRB is not a guarantee. Settled transactions are not confirmed.
3. Blockchain was developed in part out of the problems that arise in 2.

This coin will probably shoot up ridiculously high and I hold it. But this tech is neither innovative nor secure when the stakes are meaningful enough to fuck with exchange nodes.

Just because you're excited and want to make money (and will/have made it) doesn't mean what I'm saying is false. Is this FUD? Yes because you should be Fearful for your funds. Uncertain about the tech. And Doubtful about its /long term/ future.

I'm selling at $150.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope to fucking god it does SOMETHING

Bought $50 thats currently worth jackshit

Luckily for us it's a well dressed shitcoin. We should be good.

If you are actually interested in why your consensus problem doesn’t matter and Raiblocks confirmation process is secure, read this old discussion from 2015 where the Raiblocks creator answers those things regarding the tech while he was working on it:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.0
Specially page 2, 4 and 5.

That is, if you are not here just to FUD pretending to know shit of what you are talking about. Also, exchanges nodes never got “fucked up” or sent wrong quantitIes. What happened before was simply a case of transactions failing and the money staying where they were, no one lost money. It’s something that is only a problem when someone is sending a bunch of XRB every second from a single account, which can pretty much only happen in exchanges. And it was fixed using a scaling algorithm suggested by the Raiblocks team that creates and manages multiple accounts as needed. Hopefully a protocol will be written soon available soon to facilitate that implementation, because I admit that part is annoying to deal with when you are adding XRB to your exchange.

Already flipped it after 5x returns to invest into promising shitcoins. Thanks for buying my bags.

DAGs are shit. When BCH is doing 50k/tps next year, nobody will care about DAGs.

haha

I've read that thread from Bitcoin talk. It's kind of a an inside joke now amongst some. TPTB and some of his buddies are literally walking rick and morty memes. The idiot just name drops "game theories" and uses all this technical language that's entirely inconsequential to the discussion.

Also in that thread you can see his real character when he starts saying Colin is talking down to him when he wasn't. He was just talking to someone that didn't self-educate from wikipedia and youtube.

These issues aren't addressed in that thread. And I'm not talking about the past exchange problems that you've mentioned. I know that isn't a big deal.

What's interesting about all the raiblocks kiddies is that they never can explain what the issue is. They always say something is fud or at best just link someone else's words and claim the issue has been resolved/addressed.

>Rick and Morty
Stopped reading there

it was so nice for a couple of weeks without you retards spreading cancer in every thread. I really hope this pnd wave will finish soon so we can go back to normal again.

bch cultists are worse than pajeets sometimes

bought some when it was 3 dollars, dunno when to sell or hold

I'm pretty confident that XRB will reach iota's market cap once it rebrands and gets listed on Binance and Raiexchange. it should be no later than end of this month :)

Consensus in bitcoin is not a guarantee, it is only a probability. Dumbass.

Consensus is POSSIBLE for Bitcoin. It's IMPOSSIBLE for XRB.

I don't doubt this. IOTA is literally a piece of science fiction.

sell at $100
this pretty much

i'm in a gay limbo. I'm holding 10 000 XRB but my gains are kept hostage at BitGrail because the motherfuckers won't verify me

>IOTA is literally a piece of science fiction.

Bitcoin core scaling is more of a science fiction if you ask me.

>IOTA currently does around 2 transactions per second
>can scale
>Bitcoin core literally does less than 4 transactions per second
>cannot scale

do u kno da wae?

>These issues aren't addressed in that thread. And I'm not talking about the past exchange problems that you've mentioned.
Well, what’s fhe issue then? What’s the problem that could potentially happen eventually? Your OP is so info lacking, so it really sounds like low tier FUD..
Also, there’s a bounty for finding bugs and vulnerabilities in the Raiblocks code. You can go right there, find an exploit and claim it.

>1. DAG is not some new thing.

RaiBlocks isn't really a DAG. It's more like sharding taken to the extreme with every wallet having its own blockchain. They call it a block-lattice structure. It works differently from IOTA.

>2. Consensus on XRB is not a guarantee. Settled transactions are not confirmed.

Consensus is eventually guaranteed. This means that the odds of a rollback decrease greatly as time passes. They generally say 3 second confirmation time because the odds of a rollback are extremely low after that. If you read the whitepaper, the consensus algorithm for double spends is designed to be resolved in one minute. So, if you are super paranoid that somehow a rollback might occur against extreme odds, you can wait a full minute to guarantee that it doesn't get rolled back.

>3. Blockchain was developed in part out of the problems that arise in 2.

The blockchain has the exact same problem you mentioned in 2. It has orphan blocks. The idea is that nodes would realize they're on the shorter chain and switch, but orphan blocks still happen.

I'm sure the programmers at raiblocks know more about software engineering than you NEETS.

They have a product that work now. Period

nice FUD faggot
just bought 100k

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

> more like sharding

Exactly my thoughts!

> odds of rollback extremely low after 3 sec
> orphan blocks

thx user for explaining!

I hold about 900 XRB but I am considering selling half of it if there are no big changes on exchanges.

There is not a single day without withdraw/deposit problems and they want launch it on Binance, how will they do? Serious question, not FUD, I like the coin.

>There is not a single day without withdraw/deposit problems
This is not a problem of XRB, but a problem with the bumfuck tier exchanges.
Unless the folks at Binance are absolute brainlets, they will handle the listing with extreme caution and work closely with the XRB team so that everything goes smoothly.
The last thing Binance wants is to handle this half-assedly.

oh really, such a great intellectual argument you have there, let me try it.

consensus is IMPOSSIBLE for bitcoin, its POSSIBLE for XRB.

What is this used for?

i hope this goes to $150. ill be a millionaire

There's a 10k XRB bounty friend, you can go apply all your ignorance at it!

Good luck kid, I'm sure you've got more intellect when it comes to crypto than CFB!

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
etherdelta is a complete dogshit market so na im g

report his posts, he's shilling that shit everywhere and probably a bot

So Kucoin are also absolute brainlets despite they are the 15th exchange by volume in the world?
It was acceptable with Bitgrail and Mercatox because they are shit exchanges but now, I don't know.

omg.
Reading your answers here is fucking hilarious, next you'll say LN is actually mathematically scalable and will reduce fees in a decentralized way, amiright?

Kid, stay in fucking school.

nothing its the next scam by the same iota people, fucking retards building something on sand. but sure, buy it, its the next "pump and dump".

Yes, they are.

Proven by two points:
1. Took 3x longer than binance to solve the rise of influx in members
2. Took 5x as long to solve low gas problems
3. Constantly has withdrawl problems with several coins that are ERC20 tokens

Yes, they are brainlets when compared with binance.

But that's normal, they are relatively new to the game.

3 point was an extra lmao

Alright, I wasn't aware about it.

When do you think it will be on Binance?

nobody knows for sure, but on average it has taken exactly 12 days after voting has ended
Vote ended the 5th
5+12 = 17th of January
Lots of fags at Twitter seem to think it'll happen much earlier though, some touting even this week. Not sure though.
Binance addition will make for a great move up, but I think RaiExchange is more important; AFAIK they'll offer fiat pairs.

>but I think RaiExchange is more important; AFAIK they'll offer fiat pairs.
Sauce?

why dont you go and suck CumFromBeyonds tiny dick.

fucking liar and scumbag, didnt even "invent full proof of stake", that was PeerCoin.
any retard can code "muh quantum safe crypto" which is broken by differential cryptanalysis.

swallow it.