Have your crypto gains got you a girlfriend finally?

Have your crypto gains got you a girlfriend finally?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I keep my gains a closely guarded secret, so no.

It lost me my gf. I introduced my gf to crypto a few months ago after i have been doing it for the past year. She put in 2 thousand dollars and turned it into 100k and then ended up leaving me. Meanwhile my portfolio is only 45k after a year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tfw when new girlfriend and she was in crypto long before me

isn't this guy the most cucked person in this universe?

wow

hmm I've had 3 girls last year. then got completely disinteresed since I started crypto-ing.

went from 10k to 100k. Looking to go to 200k by summer and buy a nice 50K car, will be picking up girls then.

My money is mine, i'm not going to spend it on some slag lmao
Yes i am a khhv

Don't do it user I am 21 years old and got 200k inherinatance at 19 bought a 14 buick regal nicer than 99% of shit cars in Midwest town and a f-450 biggest badest truck to pick up girls hasn't done anything use your money for dates to get better with girls car wont do anything trust me user learn from my mistakes I'm selling both of these things now to put everything in on this BTC dip buy oppurtinty. don't waste your money

you bought ugly obnoxious cars and you're surprised they repelled people?

That is fucking hilarious, but also a blessing in disguise because you learned very quickly she didn't love you. Imagine the opposite - your gains being higher, marrying her and then getting cucked out of half your money.

If your money gets you the girl , trust she's going to her damnedest to make sure she leaves with a couple of bags of it before and when she's done with you.

KEK

>Cashed out in the first place.

This is why you will remain poor.

i can see exactly what this bitch is gonna look like when she is like in her 70s.

Unironically find her ugly.

I have had a beautiful girlfriend for a long time who loved me when I had no money. Yes we have issues but at least I'm not worried if she is a gold digger.

dont fall for the cars will get me girls meme. A 50k car wont change you from an autist to a chad.

5 mill crypto got me these 4

>Anonymous (ID: bab0kFOI) 01/11/18(Thu)16:25:15 No.6269037▶
>Have your crypto gains got you a girlfriend finally?
no but they got me numerous hookers and more STDs than i know what to do with

>Have your crypto gains got you a girlfriend finally?
Nope.
My social gains however have.

Ironically the reasons for being a virgin/nocoiner as well as how I finally rectified those situations are virtually identical.

>buy a nice 50K car, will be picking up girls then.
living the dream.

I have GF she doesn't know what I'm investing lol

She is lame because she doesn't know what it's about and doesn't want to get involved.

Amazing tits but the two faces on the left are a no go.

My wife doesn't even know about my crypto gains.

>gf
>2020-2
never going to make it

No amount of money can get me a gf. I’ve already accepted I will be forever alone. Even if I’m on track to be a cryptomillionare.

what are you driving to get girls user

iam not telling her about it cause she cant understand what iam talking about and she doesnt care about money anyway

Holy shit, your ex gf is a better investor than you and cucked the shit out of you.

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL..

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

No, but it's bought me a lot of prostitutes.

My gf trades crytpo now because of me. Shes up to about 25000 in her portfolio. She's been so stoked i got to fuck her and her friend simultaneously three times this week.

Nice

I would marry here

Pretty obvious you're a retard and can barely speak English

Crypto has become such a big part of my life that I don't even want a gf unless she is into it also. She doesn't even need to be hot, just a 5/10 at least, but she needs to understand crypto because that's literally the only thing I can hold a conversation on now

true. anatomy is destiny

I would never tell any woman about my gains

my gainz will never get me what I want

you should buy cars that you like, cars wont get you girls. for example in 1 year from now ill lease a ferrari 488 or whatever replaces that.

Had my girlfriend when I was just mining, still with me now that I'm trading and have big money. She doesn't care, enjoys the wealthier gifts though. Am I lucky or what?

I can't find the bit that made it worth capping and saving?