So on Etherdelta buy/sells I have to set the gas price to fucking 40 and keep the gas limit at 250000...

So on Etherdelta buy/sells I have to set the gas price to fucking 40 and keep the gas limit at 250000, that makes every fucking trade cost $10.

Is this right or am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethgasstation.info/
etherscan.io/tx/0x5819a472f2b2f1c507532ef6d6fe80e9f2171e565486ffb152d2f1b104a68873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every transfer from ED smart contract to/from MEW/MetaMask too, a fucking cost of $10.

Is this right or am I missing something?

Need help on this, please.

on ethgasstation, it says that with gas prices at ~32, cost should be under $1, but that simply isn't true with gas limit of 250000, and I was told to keep gas limit as it is at 250000.
I'm using Metamask wallet btw.

Really need help on this.

anyone?

etherdelta is a scam.

Yeah basically. It's fucking atrocious. On top of that be ready to refresh the page and try executing the same trade multiple times before it goes through.

I found stuff happens slightly quicker during early morning hours for GMT+1, e.g. 6-7 am.

Exchanges are fucking traders over big time. But ATM traders don't care, because the new incomers pump the prices up by 2x at least, so the profits are insane.

Stop using 250000 lmao. Use 25000 with 60 gwei. For Christ sakes man you're paying way too much stop it.

As far as I understand it, it's just a smart contract with a website as the front end and the ridiculous gas prices are not the result of the admins scamming you, but rather the general slowdown of the Ethereum network due to congestion.

Ether delta is literal cancer aids and anyone who says otherwise is an elitist faggot. "ED is for pro traders" yeah fuck those people for real

Not a scam, but it's not newb friendly. Your are in control the whole time and if crypto is new to you, you might ad well do what op is doing and burn money

Binance is burning gas like a crazy bitch to clear their back log. They are fucking the network

This man knows what's up.

It really does suck to use sometimes

Does this actually work?

Lmao yes stop using 10x as much as everybody else

Fuck me I wasted so much money. Thanks.

ITT: noobs and retards

report back when you run out of gas, dumb fuck

If eth cost this much to use for real, everybody would be bitching about it. It just a few dollars per transfer I swear to god that's all you need

Wait a sec, the gas limit shouldn't actually matter because it won't get to 250k anyway if I use say 40 gwei? Are you rusing me?

Dude it happens. Just stop doing it. Eth transfers should always cost under $3 or in bloated network times around $3

just try it and lose your gwei and cap it and post it here and i will upboat it
>now shoo

ethgasstation.info/
FAST -> 65gwei ($1.673)

well I think I'm fucked

my friend convinced me to put my measly $80 worth of coins into MEW, I've been trying to figure out all fucking day how to take them out. I have no ETH for gas, and I can't but any from coinbase directly because I live in Australia

I tried sending ETH from binance to my wallet but binance wants me to send a minimum of 0.1 eth ($160AUD) which I don't have.
Is there anything else I can do? I'm out of ideas and I'm also a brainlet.

Gas limits can break your wallet in a bloated network if you're not using it correctly

lol

on-chain transactions are going to become a luxury only the rich can afford, thats what second-layers on btc/eth are for. no reason to have your sub five-figure transaction settled directly on the blockchain immediately.

Post your address and hope someone will send you some funds

I really hope someone sends you a couple bucks because I won't

just try sending a zero fee tx and pray it gets confirmed, though it'll probably take you a week or two.

Could be worse. I sent $1000 btc to a bch address.
Emailed the support desk but ya, think its with allah now.

good idea

my wallet is
0x7992Eb082F0f0C649a405665C93dFA260565E964
please consider sending a retard a couple eth bucks so I can take my stuff out

pic related is what's inside, its actually around $140

>Ethereum network due to congestion
What is causing this? It's not crypto kittens is it?

General sell-off?

Look for airdrop opportunities on twitter/btctalk/ wherever
Sometimes new tokens drop free eth in your wallet so that you can pay for the gas fees to trade their tokens

Transfering wealth to the ED smart contract only costs me like a dollar fifty even with 50 gwei but making trades using the same gas price costs 5-6 bucks after the transaction goes through

Metamask will tell me it's gonna cost 15 dollars though but the actual price is never that much

>What is causing this?
Ether being shit

Oh and EOS will solve this problem

I only have $2 in my wallet to make a transaction

Wish me luck lads

etherscan.io/tx/0x5819a472f2b2f1c507532ef6d6fe80e9f2171e565486ffb152d2f1b104a68873

I use 25k too but only 4 gwei

Brainlet here, what does
>unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log
mean?