Price predictions July and December 2018. Will this hit a ceiling at $3,000 to $4,000 this year?

Price predictions July and December 2018. Will this hit a ceiling at $3,000 to $4,000 this year?

Take note of the following:
>Ethereum futures contract announcement
>Casper and Plasma
>Joseph Lubin hinting of ETH settled derivatives

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

July - $1.8k
December - $25k

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

ETH is going stratospheric. I'm 90% sure it will overtake BTC this year.

>July - $1.8k
Ok slow and steady just like ETH

>December - $25k
What the fuck happened here user...

It will be 3k by the end of January probably higher.

I agree but you are little too high for December IMO. I say 19-23k.

Unironically this, does no one here read the charts? This thing has almost doubled in size in less than a week.

Its already January 11 faggots. No way this reaches 3k end of month.

If the futures contracts are cash settled like bitcoin's, which it most likely will be, then don't expect any real effect on price. Lubin was speculating, he wouldn't know what going on in Wall Street.

moon mission

The market depth has been looking really favorable until the last 24 hours. Now it seems to be just mirroring bitcoin until more news about PoS comes out. The fact that we're even having this thread makes me think we're about to have a near-term correction.

I don't know when and I don't know how but ETH will hit 10K at some point this year - easily.

If you think last year was crazy you better fucking strap in for the next two.

July 2.5
December anywhere between 5 and 10k

I think what was interesting is that ETH is now able to cannibalize every other coin. Before only BTC was able to do that and it made it rocket x3 when it killed everything else October to November.

Oh boy this is going to get bloody for other alts and Bitcoin. The worst thing for a coin is to be paired with a rocketship.

>what the fuck happened here user?
normies fomoing on whole crypto market when Bitcoin core team solves their issues. It's our golden year.

will I make it with only 5 eth?

>when Bitcoin core team solves their issues
Never happening at this rate user. Even if lightning comes out its stupid. It skips the blockchain and relies on third party trust.

Litecoin has LN and no one even uses it. Ethereum and plasma is the only hope.

>If the futures contracts are cash settled like bitcoin's, which it most likely will be, then don't expect any real effect on price
What... the cash settled futures tripled bitcoin's price.

this is the most realistic prediction.

don't underestimate how dumb normies are, they see "issues solved, no more congestion , low fees" and they jump in like no tomorrow

aren't eth transaction throttling as f or is it just me?

If thats all you hold then no - at least short term.

You might be able to use ETH gains to roll into other projects for mid term "making it".

I'm thinking like 1-2 years, for me at least 100k is making it

10 k eth means trillion dollar market cap in one year when entire market hasnt even touched a trill lmao no fucking way

>they said we won't reach one mill
>they said we won't reach one bill
>they said we won't reach one trill
Yehuda plz

I had one transaction take like 3 hours few days ago but today it was instant again

You may make it then, although 100K is not my definition of making it.

You would still be better taking 1 or 2 of those ETH and putting them in SOLID projects ready to pop over the next year or two.

ETH may have scaling issues which draw projects to other platforms. What then?

ETH can probably ~10x this year, but other good projects will do more.

Keep a solid holding of ETH but DYOR and diversify and acquire good projects.

Don't buy the top. Don't panic sell - you won't need to if you have researched and invested in good projects.

If you have a steady income make sure to put in a % into crypto each month.

Goodluck.

Im not saying it wont reach a trill but def not in 2018 half a trill is very optimistic

soo you in december

>marketcap
A huge chunk of the marketcap is BTC, ETH, and Ripple currently near half a trillion. Makes sense that if the crypto marketcap is going into the trillions its also because BTC and ETH have trillions in marketcap.

Experts estimate trillions by 2020 and we all know they are always too late.

you never know mate, normies have tremendous powers and this year will be the year of normies going all in in the crypto market.

> Won't reach a trillion

The absolute state.

You have no idea do you?

Ether will not reach a trillion in 2018 , and if it did i wouldnt give a fuck about being wrong because id be rich

There's only 1.5 trillion USD in circulation, dumbass. Unironically just sold my ETH.

more importantly, how low is this dip right now taking us? I'm looking to buy more but I don't want to get greedy
got fews $20k sitting on exchange to stack more ether before it moons later this year

I think we'll touch $1000 before bouncing back and continuing upwards

The bulltrap is over and crypto is crashing for the next few montha. ETH will rebound in spring when more progress is made on PoS. Look at the roadmap.

This guy doesn't understand market cap or markets.

KEK

ETH is a currency, not a security. Please show yourself out.

Anyone else think that corporations using ETH to pump their stock price will cause ETH to moon? Not plasma or casper.

I mean look at what happened when Kodak announced it was using ETH, it jumped to 1400+.

>Netflix is using ETH -> 100% gain in their stock price -> ETH moons
>Sears is using ETH -> 100% gain in their stock price -> ETH moons again
>Bloomberg is using ETH -> 100% gain in their stock price -> ETH holders become degenerates with their new wealth

If Dubs 3K

If Trips 10K

If Green 1.8K

If Dubs and Green 15K

No digits and pink, $0 for the Wojacks.

Jesus christ, what have you done?

>ETH is a currency, not a security
Ehhhhhh very debatable. ETH is more like a currency + digital oil + mining drill (with POS).

Oh fuck, what Have I done.

holy crap, selling everything

i dunno, the memelines for btc still look fine

Lord have mercy on us.

Dont worry I'll reverse it broskis.

>If dubs its reversed.
>If trips ETH hits $5k.
>If quads ETH hits $10k.
>If none, crypto as a whole will hit 0

Circulation nigga
Think derivatives etc
ETH in circulation will go down rapidly IF skeleton sets Casper right. If casper passes its a Neptune mission onwards

Your ignorance and stupidity annoys me.

Were allFUCKED

hurr durr USD makes up the whole worlds capital and assets.
hurr durr implying that total available USD can be the total MC for an asset class.
hurr durr implying that market cap equals total amount of $ invested into market.
Just this whole fucking thing is hurrrrrr durrrr on so many levels.

ETH is a currency, a network, a platform, an ecosystem, a speculative investment, a utility where it is used and destroyed, and soon to be locked up - shortening circulating supply and paying dividends. Quit your one dimensional thinking.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ETH is a protocol of web3

There won’t be another smart contract platform. ETH has become the most important blockchain. All it’s competitors are dead empty shells or vapourware. Have you even seen the number of devs Ethereum has? Wavesdex? Don’t make me laugh.

so i should sell my ICX for ETH?

No

Also, what the fuck is the point of investing in a smart contract tech which is not ETH aside from flipping for more ETH? The value of a decentralized network is the number of nodes and how spread they are throughout the globe.

>hurr durr Chinese prefer this Chinese smart contract platform
Why not use a webapp hosted in China instead, same shit. Government can easily shutdown all the nodes which are likely to be only in China.

>hurr durr faster tech
Adoption is much more important and harder to dethrone than tech. The tech can come later. Right now every person is using ETH for ICOs even competing platforms. Kodak just announced using ETH, other companies that want to pump their stock price will follow soon.

No way will companies risk losing possible investors by using other platforms for ICOs. Which is why those competing platforms also chose to have an ICO in ETH. They just admitted defeat to ETH's networking effect.

Ethereum has 30x more developers than Hyperledger the blockchain with the second largest number of devs. These guys are not going to relearn an entire ecosystem. More devs = more documentation = devs are going to increase even more.

Honestly these fags that believe in ICX, NEO, QTUM, and other shit baffle me. I also invest in these for quick flipping but i dont believe they will ever dethrone Ethereum.

How long do I wait for the dip to continue until I buy eth?

2/2

Honestly just try making a dapp for NEO, ICX, or whatever platform you believe will dethrone ETH. Its way too hard unless you chat with the team constantly.

>No documentation and tutorials
>No libraries and frameworks (this is the most important part)
>No tools that will ease development

Ethereum already has all of these in check and will increase exponentially.

ok, but then what are ETH's direct competitors?

i was waiting for the dip the entire day and it looks like I blew it not buying in 1150 range

I'm trying to sell 3M worth of bitcoin, the writing is on the wall

Coins that don't exist yet mostly. Cardona and EOS. IOta exists already but I am not sure of its condition.

Vitalik himself has joked around about EOS before.

And the devs, libraries and frameworks, usage of Ethereum will only keep increasing exponentially. Thats the part these new projects will have a hard time dethroning.

We all know partnerships in crypto are a joke only used to pump the price, with the exception of Ethereum. The only serious competitor is Hyperledger (you cant invest in that faggot) and Ethereum has 30x more developers than Hyperledger.

EOS is the only coin I consider having a chance to compete with ETH in a fairly direct way. But even then EOS is a mostly different beast. Its basically a front end for applications similar to steemit where anyone who wants to can create their own games or social media that rewards crypto like how steemit works and the more EOS you own the more value your tokens will hold. Basically.

So even if EOS were to go full bore and hit the ground running ETH would still have plenty of room to breath and would probably still be more of a general use smart contract system. For those who claim EOS has no proof of concept then all one needs to do is point and steemit and say, EOS is the workshop to make that kind of stuff and more.

Honestly, if ETH can beat the scaling issue at least a little bit. And if it has a chance to improve at all. I see zero reason for ETH to not simply dominate. ETH is highly under valued right now.

You had to fuck this for us. For fuck sake!
I am trembling, some one hold me.

ETHGAS IS SCAM

DEVS RAN AWAY WITH MONEY DEAD PROJECT

Well shit!!!

Quick rundown on EOS pls. I bought some as a hedge for Ethereum last month since i got fudded about the transactions per second EOS can do.

What makes you so bullish for it user?

Sounds a bit like a Masternode system