Whales are trying to shake weak hands off LINK daily

Whales are trying to shake weak hands off LINK daily.

We need more exchanges/pairs to prevent manipulation in the long run, why this shit isn’t on Poloniex or Bittrex yet? And Binance should add a BNB pair too.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the weak hands, I aint selling mine.

I'm scared link bros. I'm all in as a poorfag. The memes keep me going I guess

Whales aren’t doing shit, this will won’t move until another announcement or major update, release of some sort.
Nobody holding a fuck ton of LINK is even worried.

are you seriously fucking complaining about LINK price right now? look at the fucking chart, it instantly recovered even after a major BTC dip...sellbook is almost empty.

The only thing I'm scared of is taking off too soon before I can accumulate more

Those days are gone man

I’m not complaining about current prices, I’m just worried how easy it will be for the Wall Street insider assholes to dump&pump it when their annual bonuses roll in in a week or so.

lol, shut the fuck up and hold faggot, you will get your 10x, 100x if you have the balls to hold through the volitalitly. I held NEO from $2 to $15 (bought more) dropped to $5 (kept holding) shot up to $30 back under $20 and eventually sold at around $45... took like 6 months of fucking steel balls mother fucker. Fortune favors the strong and patient. Scared money don’t make money.

Well if I go all in right now I'll have about 5k-6k link...

Then do it. Everything

Holy fuck just be patient.

Sorry but I don't want Link on Shittrex anymore, and let the whales shake people off. The markets are a mechanism from transfering money from the impatient to the patient. Just wait to mainnet for the megamoon.

Right now it's in your best interest for Link to remain cheap as fuck. Also we are forming the handle on the cop soon now so ready and be happy that we will be dipping. Cheap Link coming up again.

But yeah a BNB pair would be nice. Fucking pissed that nothing I like in Binance actually has a BNB pair.

Nice, we got a neo bro on our team. admire you fucks stamina.

wall street insiders...the fuck are you talking about? anyway, let people dump, doesn't matter, smart money is holding because this might be the number one crypto project of 2018.

>whales are manipulating the price
>500BTC volume and dropping

>tfw only 1k link
I'm a neet, so this is all in for me. I get another $1000 end of this month but worried link will be $3+ by then

Do you agree with this Or do you think it's just straight up from here?

Has chainlink had a single line of code written? No. Face it, Sir Gay is off fucking 4/10 traps with Link bag holders money

Anyone who thinks this is an issue should sell. Short term, small gain, ADHD faggots

youre still expecting the price to dip a bit more?

Kind of. LINK is still not being observed by any major public group outside of biz. I was thinking of the cheap ass LINK times (under 20 cents).
If you want to risk a little bit then put a buy order at around ~1,02$(not sure how many sats right now)

when would you say its the best time to load up on link?
>inb4 at 15cents

I am trying to make more funds so I can go all in, so far its doing me good

It hasn't actually dipped properly yet. It just went down on the ETH charts because of ETH's bullrun. It's not yet started to form a handle on BTC's charts.

And USD charts it doesn't look like a cup and handle at all. More like it hit a peak.

Well thanks for your analysis. I am mostly in xlm and fun right now, not at a loss but nowhere near my exit price, and my skycoin I will have a hard time selling. I already have about 550 links, was planning on getting more later but this is taking off much too fast now.

I'm at 3870 link. Can invest 300 dollars a week. Just throw it at chainlink or risk it in shitcoins hoping they will rise quicker?

I've been working on some outrageous memes that I will trot out when link gets on to coin base.

Do you want to take a risk? Then trade shitcoins. But don't go full pink wojak if we start without you

I want 10000 LINK. @ 6700 rn : (

Will i make it lads

I don't want to sell off any of my other holdings. I only hold btc & eth & bat (insanely undervalued despite $1 meme)

i'll keep an eye on the charts then, thanks

im itching to buy some 1$ link

All in on LINK.

I believe that "put $ in shitcoins to buy more link" meme is to prevent people from fomoing on link and raising the price before SWIFT's golden boys have a chance to buy in at low prices.

look at the volume difference from 20c range till now. It's obvious that most of the link available on Binance was bought during this time. Decreasing volume since then with a rising price is not a bullish sign

I want the whales to keep the price low so i can accumulate

>Decreasing volume since then with a rising price is not a bullish sign

it's better than decreasing volume with a decreasing price.

not if this giant cup-and-handle is to form like everyone is saying it will. you need rising volume for the second peak and then decreasing volume during the handle period. If the volume is low before the handle forms then it will most likely be higher during the handle formation. This means it wouldn't be a handle, it would be a selloff downtrend. In order for link to continue rising in price past 11000 sats wee need to see an increase in volume

>More like it hit a peak.
No.
It looks like it's repeating the red box on the left.

Yeah, well BTC dropping like a rock every hour sucks away the buy pressure on most alts.

this

serious question. im about to invest 5k in crypto. how much link should i get

one million

5k worth obviously

I mean is now a good time to buy?

Honestly, no one fucking knows. Bitcoin could shit its pants or could bull run and fuck the alts. Its literally gambling, if you like link buy it.

It seems like an interesting project and it's continually shilled here. I might throw 500 bucks at it just to see what happens but I'm not going to go "all in". If I regret it later that sucks but I'm not interested in losing a lot.

i generally dont put all my eggs in one basket mate.

>interesting project
You clearly have no idea what LINK does, do you?

"Connects the APIs with the Blockchain"

>only 151 Link
Will i make it lads?

>151 LINK
I'm sorry user.

IT'S DECENTRALIZED, OFF-CHAIN TO BLOCKCHAIN MIDDLEWARE!! GET IT RIGHT YOU CUNTTT

Lol whales don't even touch link.

All the up and down for LINK right now is just because it's casually following the market trends.

>Lol whales don't even touch link.

kek. watch the depth chart for 2 minutes m8.

Flashforward in the future. Saying "I only have 1k Link" will be the current equivalent of
>tfw only 1k ethereum

You just will have wait longer than others

I have 90...

last year
> tfw only 90 ethereum

>246 LINK
Im all in, pls go 100x so im not a poorfag anymore

got 10k link, millionaire in 2 years

whens the Dogecoin pairing?

I have a very simple proposition for the new users here. When I got back into crypto in May last year, it already felt too late. Ethereum was out, it had mooned, and it revolutionised what Bitcoin could do. It was the new one and it was better and that was it. But in the 9 months since then, I have actually come to understand what the fuck is going on here. ChainLink is the next big thing, yes, you can get on that if you want or you can not, it honestly doesn't even really matter at this point.

But after ChainLink there will be more opportunities. If you actually get interested in what is happening in crypto, then you will have the opportunity to get on board the next one, or the next, and it won't matter who is hyping what, because you will actually understand what is happening.

'There is no better way to protect yourself from Veeky Forums and from shit talking and from FUD than to DYOR.

I've got 2500k and I plan on selling as soon as I can get 100k. 100k for me is "making it". And I have no doubt this will get somewhere around the 50 dollar mark probably this year. My life is gonna be changed forever dudes someone hold me

I thought all the real linkies bought at 15 cents. Theres no reason to worry here, we've already 5x our investment. Just waiting for the 50x and 100x now.

excuse me, *2500 links lol

Won't you regret this is LINK goes to $100 maybe even possibility $500? Its not delusion as we've seen in the crypto markets so far.

Unironically this. I think crypto has unlocked a whole new paradigm, and that's for the average joe to invest in speculative new technology. There will be a vast sea of trash, but as long as there's innovation, there will be opportunities.

We're at the foot of the singularity, lads.

>the most promising crypto since ETH
>very few people besides Veeky Forums know about it
>literally gambling.
Brainlet

Holy shit, this really is ETH. Even people with a couple hundred will make it and I've got thousands. Nice to know I'm apart of the millionaires club.

Agreed 100%

Also, if people (and i mean newfags) don't learn how to differentiate between pajeet shilling and actual autists sharing their researches and hidden gems in benefit of the whole community, they will be eaten alive by Veeky Forums

50k+ isn't nothing friendo, and if you can hold longer, 250k isn't nothing either. I get that there are richfags here and people who pretend to be rich fags but for neets and poorfags 20k is pretty much life-changing, lets hold together

the first coin I was shilled by Veeky Forums was LINK and the second was sub ICO REQ
did i win/

There isn't much to regret as if I had more money to put in, I would, trust me, this is "all in" for me atm. I'll probably have another grand to throw at it in a couple weeks but that's it I'm estimating before it leaves the 1 dollar range forever

Can I get some skepticism on LINK? I'm afraid of this shit being forgotten and abandoned but it's reassuring to see LINK come back from huge BTC crashes despite having no news

jesus 8800 sats. Did they not get the c&h memo; is it just gonna continue on an uptrend. moneys flowing out of other alts and into LINK.

Also I'll still hold around 500 when I sell probably 'til I die so there is that

i hope whales can force this back down to $0.20 I need to accumulate more. But they won't.

lol the skepticism comes in cycles, don't worry it's all been hashed out. check the archives for the most extensive fud campaign in recent memory.

Taking into consideration that Veeky Forums shilled BTC at 500$, ETH at 5-10$ and Monero at 0.90$ (not jumping on this one is truly my biggest regret), you could feel really fortunate. The only cryptos that will survive the incomming crash (bubble popping) are those that have a solid technology and fundamentals.

10k squad checking in

The skepticism I'm feeling is the fear that Swift will ultimately decide for a different solution. A good 80% of the reason I'm invested is the swift connection. I get that Link can and will be used for other things but that is kind of a nagging fear in the back of my head. It's mostly based on the fact that Swift themselves has not mentioned Smartcontract.com or chainlink recently and outside of the fact that they won the opportunity to be developed in partnership with them. Again I'm hopeful but a bit fearful about this aspect but only because of the lack of a concrete statement from Swift about it

>he thinks the whales arent already VIP customers on every fucking exchange
>muh new exchange
>muh whale

LINK doesn't even need SWIFT to go 100x.

I had done so much fucking research and even despite that, at one point in November I was starting to feel the FUD. Going from 10k sats to 1300 sats. We had to ride that out knowing LINK was the shit. None of these dips mean anything, honestly.

here you go

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFFFFFFFFOTOTOFFFFF BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

I bought during SIBOS hype at .40, and averaged down my losses during October-November at .35, .23 and .14 cents.

Yeah but at that point why wouldn't Swift go ahead and use them? Probably just overthinking it

Why REQ listed on kucoin but not LINK?

LINK's applications are many. Just a few key partners in the insurance industry alone will send this thing 100x.

cause Sergey doesn't believe in arbitrage

Because it's not on kucoin.

Link is holding so fucking strong at 8500 sats.

I think they already have SWIFT locked up. You're the one doubting.

Because CuKoin is smart and does not want to trade with obvious scams

That's what I've been lead to believe especially by the fact that they are literally working in conjunction with them, but it's still a minor uncertainty until everything is squared away.

Seriously why are there zero activity on twitter and github? 4 months!!!??

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but I think that's reasonable to think. Sergey doesn't seem like one to string people along if he knows it's not gonna happen, and between him bringing up SWIFT in his blog post and rory immediately denying Datadash and then saying they "are working" with SWIFT I think it's pretty likely SWIFT is gonna do some more testing, no doubt it'll be a slow implementation though.

>follows market trends
>only thing keep my portfolio afloat at the moment
Really makes you think

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJA

GET A FUCKING REALITY CHECK. SERIOUSLY FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY: DO !!!NOT!!! GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO !!!ANY!!! COIN

There was a giant blog post on medium by sergey barely a month ago medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

LINK isn't available in Korea though, maybe etherdelta but that's pretty small volume, so it's probably not surprising this particular downturn isn't affecting it.

do you even know what the fuck swift is
ofc link would have alot of uses in other fields
but once swift is officially on board and mainnet is out this shit will go parabolic in the likes which have never been seen on this board