Get in while you still have time, and don't bitch and whine about having not listened in 3 months

Get in while you still have time, and don't bitch and whine about having not listened in 3 months

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-ethos-partner-together/
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ETHOS is a fuckin gem, see you in lambo land

Finally someone else than me shilling this.

Prepared to get ignored by ignorant normies tho.

Been in since ICO. Love this project. Solid gains. Is pretty much immune to to BTC/ETH market trends due to its solid fanbase.

(Which I bet will get destroyed now that you are shilling it to the masses - but sharing this gem is still good).

these retards never listen, you made a brill move getting in then too

>That grammar
Nice try, Raj. Try some grammar lessons before you shill your shitcoin.

why don't you actually go read the whitepaper first faggot then off yourself afterwards

Yes! ETHOS and LALA have recently announced a direct partnership! Read more on that here: blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-ethos-partner-together/
You can still get into the LALA ICO to get an easy 100x on your investment because of this!
If you use my code you can gain a 5% bonus on your purchase of ICO tokens. Be quick though, the hardcap of 150M token is already coming close (~125M already sold)! tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
This boat is transforming into some kind of hyper-rocket headed straight for Beetlegeuze. Get in while you still can or prepare your pink wojaks.

coordinated discord shills

Damn and I had been holding of LALA world for now...

Well gues Im going all in on this baby. Holy shit balls.

>1-click portfolio diversification
>universal wallet
>easy as fuck UX for normies and experts alike
>traditional investments
>perfectly solid team
>CSO was fuckin COO for BlackRock
>literally replicant biz community with ability for users to advise upcoming coins and be rated on signals

You tards scream "shill shill" at the sound of everything you're too stupid to have heard of or understood

user do you know if we get the referral tokens even if we don't contribute? I have 750 referrals from friends who contributed but all my capital is tied to VEN right now.

normies detected.

Im not even gonna bother. You clearly cant discern pajeets from real talk.

Tell me normie, why arent you just DYOR?

Go for it man. This is a synergy bonus that's super rare. Already looking at the lambo catalogue as we speak.

You mean if you don't buy any tokens yourself? Yes, you'll still get them.

Back with the Ethos ICO I used myself as referral just to squeeze out some extra Ethos.

I think I got around 500 for it.. I was like "w/e" back then but I shouldve done so more lol

Anyway... I used your link for Lala world

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL....

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

My sides.

>he had to reverse image search it

Can I send BTC directly from exchange?

I already did inform them of my erc20token address.
Just wondering if I can skip sending my dinosaur coins through my wallet first.

Yeah, that should work without problems.