LMAO YOU GOT JOOSTED AGAIN CONFIDO 2.0 CONFIRMED BUAHAHAHA

LMAO YOU GOT JOOSTED AGAIN CONFIDO 2.0 CONFIRMED BUAHAHAHA

FUCK I PUT MY GRANDMA'S RETIREMENT FUND INTO THIS SHE WILL HAVE TO MOVE IN WITH ME NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I wanna thank EtherDelta for being so spooky that I didn’t jump on this coin

Those fucking Russian pajeets. The chief has sunglasses on in his photo, those fucking idiots. Anyone who invested in that shit is literally retarded.

>that font rendering
windows, everyone

Tbqh we need country flags to spot pajeets and ruskies

Hahaha told y’all. The giveaway was those Russian chicks holding up cardboard signs asking for ICO money hahahah

I read the first few pages of the whitepaper and ran away as far as I could. They literally had a smiley :) on the first page

ruskies scamming pajeets can it get any better

counter-sanctions for fucking up our economy, get fucked pindosy

any news - besides that the webside is not available?

That's when I stopped going "let's just be objective here"

why do you even buy such a scammy shit in the first place?

>retarded name
>retarded Russian dev
How the fuck do you fall for this shit

Nimfa seems to actually be a Pajeet name

I SOLD MY GIRLFIENDSS PUPPY FOR THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's clearly Russian, dumb pidor.

PAJEETED

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

VLAD'D

OHNONONONO
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG..... that's glorious

If you unironically bought this kys

Those guys look like they're in highschool

This picture screams "buy our scam" in a desperate way.

nimfamoney.io

REALLY?! NIMFA IS GONNA TRIPLE YOUR MONEY?!

If you lost money to this shit, my god, you really should get out of this market user, before it's too late.

Yeah but they're Russian, what about their VK

i just posted this on telegram

>lol it's been very well established already that some of the devs don't actively use Facebook as they're in fucking russia.

how about this one

lmao i remember the shilling thread of this a week ago. that was the most obvious scam i've seen to date.

i mean look at their (((CHIEF OF MARKETING)))
he is fucking 14 years old

He has 9k followers on VKontakte tho

He'll get the minecraft democgraphic
1000's in untapped allowances!

ED nevr change

They said a few days ago that their platform would be launched in the next 72 hours, maybe that has something to do with it.

Wow ultra rare pink wojack

you guys are stupid as fuck

the price crashed cause the last sell was for .0077

that's what happens when the volume is low on ED

platform is released tonight... we will see who is laughing then

biztards

Also, there were just a few hundred NIMF sold at a very low price. Max supply was 1.5 mil. Guess we'll see the following days whats really behind it.

ya im the one buying that shit up cause retards are selling at .0007 price... when they dont realize the platform release is TONIGHT

if you go to their telegram channel you will see that their facebook accounts are not fake .. they posted pictures of themselves with a nimfamoney sign so the FB's are NOT fake

reddit, everyone

Smart move, bought some myself before the run to $8.00 to see where this platform will go.

Also those comments here about their Facebook page.. Just shows you how hollow minded some bizztards are.

Enjoy the ride brother

I had 20k followers for a simple sound mod I did for a Free2Play game a few years ago. Doesn't mean I can make a blockchain based token without a problem

it's correcting to its real value

True, my point is that the image of their Facebook profiles is misleading

the pictures of their website are in no way better. also how serious can a company be if they are promising x3 just by buying their coin lol

they aren't promising x3... if u knew anything about the system u would know whats up

google their white paper

Nimfamoney will TRIPLE your cryptofunds

just fucking your face when opening their homepage. just sell. if advertising is this desperate its just a sinking ship.

holy fuck their whitepaper is even worse. how old are you to fall for this shit?

>Every NIMFA token that you buy on the ICO in August 2017 allows you to
borrow tokens for participating in new ICOs or for trading at the exchange
without verifications and denials on our part or on any third party. All of these
things are available in just minutes! P.S. This procedure is 100% decentralized!
While your neighbor owns 10000 units of cryptocurrency, you will get full
30000 units and beat him because you will have three times more resources
to invest, and it will be you who hits the jackpot. You have always wanted to
beat this bully who has been annoying you for a long time, haven't you? :)

LOL he just posted a video on telegram

good luck biztards

KEEP CALLING IT A SCAM WHILE I BUY MORE

>Put low buy order on ethdelta
>Sell into it
>Come to Veeky Forums and FUD it
>Total cost a couple of dollars

Go put a sell order at ICO price and I'll buy it faggot.