coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
news.kucoin.com/en/buy-aigang-tokens-kucoin-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it on ed?

who knows. profit is profit

AIX GANG

What’s the ICO price

1 ETH = 2300 AIX

Says 1eth = 2300 aix , so like $0.43. Currently trading according to there site at about $3.00. Still trying to find circulating supply. I can only assume a dump at market open and then wait for a dip to maybe $2.

didnt even check this shit out until now but it seems like a solid project actually. and ICO wasnt too highly priced.

I see it now. 29 million tokens. At $3.00 and change that puts it at a 100 mil mcap. I think it’s a pass for me dawg

yeah they only raised $5m so it's not so bad. this is less than 30m cap. lots and lots of room to grow from current prices.

I would only buy it if it were below a dollar. The cheapest on kukoin is dent lol

17 mil circulating

what kinda logic is that lol

AIGANG AIGANG AIGANG AIGANG

20 MINS TO GO GUYS
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/AIX-BTC

You gonna buy right off rip or wait for a dip?

I bought $QLC because of that.. pretty much every sub $1 coin on Kucoin has gone up to $2-3

Yeah except DBC :( ugh

Debating on putting 2 ethereum on this. Seems solid but something smells.... pooey....

BUY THE DIP user.

lol DBC started getting shilled here at 6 cents

You must have bought late cause it’s way more than tripled at this point. I think I got it around $0.07 to $0.08. Then got tired of it pussy footing around at 0.12 - $0.15 region and dumped it. Obviously holding onto it would have been the better call

Thanks, but I’ll pass. Already iron handing DBC, and from past experience, chances of me getting burned again by selling DBC and chasing a newly listed coin is 100%. Unless I get to the point where my portfolio is so large that I got significant amounts of ETH to spare, I won’t bother to get into this yet

Probably wise. I tried buying this on the website and while waiting for my ETH to arrive from KuCoin the price went from +100% to +240%

I put int about $3k in DBC and made about $24k, bought at about 6c thanks to Biz.

PR guy seems onboard to post price pumping news. Mentioning korean investor rumours. Good.

I’m in the same boat. Waiting on canya to quit being lazy. Can’t keep jumping ship to ship, must be patient fampai

Steady hands brainiac, the best is yet to come

LETS GO FAGGOTS 8 mins!!!

This, exactly what I did plus whale was flexing hard on the charts. Once I saw his 1,500,000 coin sell order next in queue I pussies out. How I wish I stayed, but the coin is currently doing fuck all

bought the dip, DBC going to at least 2x EOW.

Me too mate. Stick with it, every kucoin has it's day. CANYA will surely have a moon within a week. I may just sell the top, don't know if this is a long holder for me

DAS RITE

kucoin giving away free money

Sooo why tf ain’t this shit live yet.. not buying just want to spectate lol

sell button says 22;00 which is in 2h.

fucking chinese

Kekk
Well off to bed for me. Pulled an all nighter last night. Might just join you fags tomorrow with this coin. Hopefully it has a healthy dip when I wake up

yeah so is this going to moon like dbc or what

Well shit. I’m going to bed then. Maybe someone can fill us in if this threads still up what happens as far as open price, max, lowest part of the dip

this has sub 50m cap so probably

also soon boscoin incoming

freemoooooonies on kucoin

dont miss out guise

7Pddd7 and use my invite

lets make gains together
7Pddd7
7Pddd7
7Pddd7
7Pddd7
7Pddd7
7Pddd7

fuck i almost bought 10000 kucoin when it was 1 dollar

now i i just want it to collapse

When the fuck is this opening?

Also brainlets, don't buy instantly unless you want to get JUST'ed. Wait for the ICO dump, buy at the bottom then ride the pump to the top.

Should I buy this new as soon as available? or there will be dips guys? I've never bought coin from the start

How should I know if its bottom brotha?

Wondering the same

You don't understand market cap and supply do you

post your gang waiting for aigang

BLOODHOUND GANG REPORTING IN

dunno man. sometimes they dip hard, sometimes they fly. Shits cray cray.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

just bought some from their website a few minutes ago, am I going to make it?

What time does this shit go live? On the description it says 20:00 UTC which in oregon that would be 12pm noon

They're 40 mins late

wow bro i bet u tell mommy ur a pro trader keep using that strat! remember to cashout ur sweet ass 1.5x gain on coinbase!

lets go boys
2PuQf

how do i buy

where the fuck is the trading
I allready own this fucker but I thought they'd get this shit online allready

Not fud but this is on KC's telegram

[1:29:12 PM] Kucoin News:
AIgang will start trading at 22.00 UTC+8, we apologize about the delay, we have updated our announcement here: news.kucoin.com/en/buy-aigang-tokens-kucoin-exchange/
Matias 80662

on their website