Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677848.0
londonletter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/BAT-Rep-Jan-18.pdf
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

good choice

>try and stop me
why would i put effort in that? good choice.

Don't lie

Buy BAT ADX ACC future in blockchain advertising

good choice homie enjoy your gains

Is it a good time or bad time to buy BAT? Looks like this is the new floor?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677848.0 any time is a good time. Accumulate and wait bro

DASH in late Feb BAT early June cb

read the london letter.
they are recommending to buy up to 1$

this is the new floor, now is the time to buy in for it to reach 1$ again on when people will panic again and you can sell it off, then catch the next floor.
easiest money in my life.

How long you planning on holding for? Also how high can we go? Market cap is already pretty large

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

my hands are getting light bat bros. can some one reassure me that were gonna make it.

I'm already all in, it's a solid coin

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677848.0 This should be all u need

londonletter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/BAT-Rep-Jan-18.pdf

You should not expect immediate gains but getting a good increase this month sounds very realistic.
Thing is, BAT just needs some big news and it will blow up. It can come at any time, it is a solid hold.

Is it the same user posting this pasta every day?

Yes it is.

Damn

He's definitely accumulating under $1.

Would it be a good idea to sell my FUN so i could go 90% in on BAT? I think both projects are solid but i have more faith in BAT

The team:

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

CEO Brendan Eich announced the other day that BAT/Brave is partnering with a Top 3 media company in the world.

I think this is a slam dunk. Price prediction eoy? I say 5.

bro I have made a research on some of the infos, this market is pretty uncertain but I believe this is a solid coin. they don't seem to be fooling around like xvg or stuff like that.

It keeps bleeding and it looks like it will continue to bleed. I just sold 10 minutes ago and already made a third of what I lost back.

I fucking hate this hodling meme and this coin is going nowhere aslong as whales are fucking with it so much.

BAT is cool and all but never go all in you dumbass, put some into UFR, VEN, BAT and ICX.
only then can you bask in serious gains

Your impatience will hurt you

pewds will shill bat so fucking hard

No it wont, if I had sold already 2 days ago I could have made even more money. I will jump back in once I see some growth.

It keeps going sideways without much change. I suspect many people will or already did what I did and just sell to make their lost money back.

I have them both as hodls.

FUN will rocket sooner but BAT has more long term potential - Eich's network effect is unreal.

it's a meme

i have both FUN and BAT, I hold them at the same time because I now that as soon as I sell one for the other, it will trigger the mooning