KUCOIN LISTINING IMMINENT, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, MOON MISSION BABY...

KUCOIN LISTINING IMMINENT, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, MOON MISSION BABY. THERE'S NOT A SINGLE COIN ON KUCOIN THAT HASN'T 5XED SINCE LISTING.

GET IN HERE AI GANG GANG GANG

when will it be tradable?

Should I fucking buy this new as soon as available? or there will be dips guys?

You should wait for the ICO dump, it always dumps at the start, just look at previous listings.

Does anyone know ICO price?

what is this shit? when i googled it all i got was pajeetcoin

Like $0.45 , on the site in eth it’s showing a value of about $3.00. Not sure how that would be.

I am noob for now, but I want to know something. So when new coin sell is announced, people who bought coins from ICO try to sell it as soon as it available? so price will dip and thats the best time to buy right?

maybe. this ico ended months ago. they got their 10x in $ but not eth.

aigang, some digital insurance thing.

what the fuck, if you wanna trade cryptos, go do some research, you won't learn anything by asking stupid ass questions on Veeky Forums

you are absolutely right, but there's too much info and I have not that much time yet

can you buy it with ether?

Pajeets, how is this technically any different than what smart contracts can already do? Seems like they just use smart contracts and slap the word "insurance" on top of it, probably to attract normies.

does it matter? can also shill to normies that it has apps on ios and android

It does if I want to hold it for the foreseeable future. Seems like a pass then, especially since it's already trading at 3.00 per coin when the ICO was around 0.44.

>$3
this is going to dump hard once it hits kucoin lmao

Do we know when it will be tradable on Kukoin?

From their site
KuCoin traders will have access to AIX/BTC and AIX/ETH trading pairs upon listing.

Users can start trading AIX on KuCoin January 11, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC +8).

If it dumps on open, sub $2 a good buy?

Thanks a lot AIXbro
How much are you guys investing? I was thinking to jump in with 0.8 BTC (all my gains from BNTY + DBC + CAN)

Thinking to put all my gains from utk + bnty + dbc. Well.... i don't know. Any advice guys?

I'd say if you're going to buy this possible shit coin, at least wait until after the ICO dump when it gets listed. ICO sold for .44 a coin but their site says it's worth around 3 dollars a coin. Not sure when a good buy spot for you would be though. Gl user

what the fuck is that name

>ai gang cuh

My plan so far is to buy 0.8 BTC worth of AIX and sell once I hit 2.4 BTC (3x return)

Rate my plan Veeky Forums