You can actually buy COLX now, no more sucking dick fellas. It's up on CryptoBridge now

You can actually buy COLX now, no more sucking dick fellas. It's up on CryptoBridge now.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT
github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/commits/master
twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COLX is going to change lives.

I hope it changes mine, I wasn't even a pink wojack last night since I was still in profit during the South Korea FUD

can I buy it on coinsmarkets? it's a terrible exchange

I think that's still down, only CryptoBridge and TradeSatoshi are accessible.

tradesatoshi is not accepting new registrations

Yep so if you don't already have an account, CryptoBridge is the only place to get it

Coinsmarkets is still unavailable for trading but wallet statuses are being updated to online and the overall site seems to be functioning better.

There should be a Cryptopia listing any day now, I know the devs submitted a Kucoin application as well.

Yep one down 2 to go , kukoin would be awesome

>3 days
>COLX withdrawal to hardware wallet still processing

LMAO IT ACTUALLY ARRIVED JUST NOW AHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT A COINCIDENCE

>tfw cant create a cryptopia account because reCaptcha is broken for literally only my PC and no one elses, so no one is bothering to figure out the problem...

Coinsmarkets please hurry up and get back online!!!!

I want to buy this but can't :'(

I've only seen that once before and it was fixing a clients computer that was a zombie in a botnet, google likes to blacklist people like that.

i've never used cryptobridge. what's so bad about it? will i not be able to buy tonight if i dont have a tradesatoshi account?

nice :p

By the time this dip end it will be on all major exchanges. People that cashed out will be buying again. The rocket is boarding, make sure you have a ticket.

Uhh guys, this coins a 1:1 fork of pivx. Please don't fall for it.

Why do you want to buy this shitcoin

Hmm interesting indeed. I just did a full PC scan two days ago that found some stuff. Two unidentified threats and a trojan, which were all removed.

The strange thing is that the captcha just doesnt show up at all... Meanwhile I have no problem using it on here and most other sites which use it.

To make money user, u like money yes?

It’s pumping hard already

down on TradeSatoshi

They made changes to address some shortcomings. Just like XVG was based on Dogecoin.

Yes: this coin might not be revolutionary in terms of tech.

Yes: It brings enough improvements to be its own coin.

Also Yes: this coin is still good enough to guarantee 1000% gains within months. Just check the current history of this coin.

Sounds hopeful without any basis. This won't be the next monero, dash, or Verge. So sit back down and enjoy all the red you'll be seeing

PrivX and COLX address issues found in monero/dash/verge.

Also, we can all agree that XVG isnt even a privary coin and it still managed to boom on empty promises.

Now imagine what a coin that is proven to be superior can do.

And how is a copy of PIVX supposed to do better than PIVX
Stop shilling this shitcoin, it's going nowhere

I already told you, they made further improvements.

They are still writing the whitepaper, but if you really want the technical details check the github or the reddit discussions with the developers.

Even if you don't believe that. Being better than verge and monero is already good enough to catapult this coin x100. Do you think the normies care that even know that it's forked?

So buy on tradestaoshi at 100 or whatever and sell on cryptobridge at 130 sats . You want me to hold ur hand as well bitch?

Fuck me some of you will always be poor

So they made improvements, and these improvements are not in PIVX? Okay, that's cool. But..
github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT
Am I viewing the wrong repo?

Tradesatoshi will catch up, it’s now trading at 140 sat, 40 sat increase in about 1 hour

What's the problem? You already got that far. Do I now need to hold your hand further?

github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/commits/master

Now look which ones are code merged from privx, which ones are related to wallet/website and which ones are done in the colx core. Look at the ones for the core.

You will see various commits related to the consensus protocol, block sizes, the encryption layers.

PrivX and COLX want to be different coins. Why would PrivX apply the changes made by the COLX devs...

>Do I now need to hold your hand further?
You want those bags sold?You gotta work for it, pajeet.

I don't need you (I'm not OP). This is launching with or without you. I was already in when it cost 50 times less. It grew organically and steadily without hype over the last month.

I'm just pointing out that it could easily do another x100. It might not surpass PrivX, but even x100 it's still only a fraction of PrivX's worth.

I made this post exactly because I looked at the code. And these changes are so FUCKING MINOR. Like, you know, they forked from PIVX and actually just replaced all "PIVX" with "COLX" (initially they even forgot to NOT replace the copyright). Then they changed version numbers. and some of the names. And then some minor of the minor changes. actually just 2 or 3. And then it's been silence for several months. on all trees.
Are you actually a pajeet, or what?

You know how I know you're just spreading FUD? Because they literally redid the whole website last week. Check the internet archive.

They also applied for and paid for cryptopia, kucoin and poloniex. Binance application pending. All this during the last month.

Yes yes, this project is totally dead. Stay poor.
twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT

It's not funny, man. I really wanted to know what's the difference between PIVX and COLX. And then I saw it.
I actually disappointed.
They really do marketing. They are working with "audience". They really hire some pajeets. But they do not work on the code itself.

CHILL NIGGA, JUST CHILL. I GOT 41K OF THESE BAGS. IT'S JUST THAT THEY ARE GETTING HEAVY ALONG WITH MY OTHER BAGS

It's already in plus now. Phew

There is a binance application pending? Where did you hear this?