Are these our defining contributions to Veeky Forums culture?

Are these our defining contributions to Veeky Forums culture?

Only Veeky Forums culture cause nobody steals our memes

Pink wojak is our greatest meme so far

Agreed. Tis truly iconic

don't forget me

Is Veeky Forums the only board that will make it?

Dumbjak didn't start on Veeky Forums though, so it's a borrowed meme from Veeky Forums. Pink Wojak was literally born here.

This is a /Pol/ meme
This is originated in /v/
No, /v/

Only pink wojak, plumber pasta, money skelly and the Schiff so cash are the original Veeky Forums memes

Is this a numale/soyboy?

Plush Pepe is a /g/ meme

pink wojak used to creep me out, but now I bleed the same tears

Amen to that.

What about PhD. in math?

/pol/ stole pink wojak

Wait until the bubble pops. Every board and I mean EVERY BOARD will be laughing at us

Yes

Plush Pepes are great

how new are you

Chainlink is literally a meme.

But its doubtful it will ever catch on to other boards.

That's because this is probably the worst board on 4chins at the moment. Zero interesting discussion, the same meme over and over again and full of shills who treat it as their personal ad space.

That shit Is old as fuck

>tfw when still call pink Wojak "Antjak" because of Antshares guy who would post it with "Rise and shine my little ants" etc in Zalgo text.

Biz/ and Veeky Forums masterrace. Bought bitcoin in 2013 because a guy on fit would only except them. Buying DNP made me rich. Oh the fucking irony.

came here last summer from /a/ and it wasn't this bad yet, but over time the pajeets and normalfags caught the wind of easy money and swarmed the board

Its from Veeky Forums brainlet

nope, an anime girl is.

I miss the bane posting

ITT: Stupid redditors jerking of about Le memes and don’t understand they aren’t Veeky Forums memes
Christ, you idiots should just wear a yellow star so I can hide your posts

I hope people stop posting the laughing girls image sometime

That's why I put a question mark at the end od my post sweetie.

Typical /a/, regurgitate the same images ad infinitum without creating anything new because everyone else is doing it. Am I fitting in now guys? I posted the meme that people have reposted literally thousands of times

>between all of those he gets mad at /a/
wew lad, where did the anime girl touched you?

Those are the same images I saw posted everyday when I browsed it like 6 years ago. I hate all the retarded and also autistic redditors on that board. Only gotten worse. Posting an image of a shitty girl eating a fish isn't funny, and I never grew to like it. Mods should have range banned anybody who posted that from day 1.

Well I think sakura fish poster is dead for what I heard, haven't been there since 2011.

JUST was a facebook meme, then /tv/ started using it for brendan fraser or any other celebrity whose career was failing and it caught onto the other boards

>fish on pizza
WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums

I unironically missed this meme, who is he and why does he trigger me so much?

Veeky Forums memes are mainly inside jokes that no other board will understand

>nice just bought 100k
>4000 OMG
>money skeleton

Etc etc

this is just the beginning

/pol/ steals everything

His mouth isn't wide open so I dunno

/pol/ is reddit
They post Facebookfrog for Christ sake

coz pol is unironically full of niggers

Despite being a /pol/ meme, we have refined it and made it much much better.

Pink wojak is the only Veeky Forums meme

Soon you'll take the bogpill.

Also,

>implying there's only one of him

>Veeky Forums
Just seeing the thumbnails for those Jack webms makes me want to vomit

By the time that happens I won’t be here for it.

Ill be getting my dick sucked by zoey Deschanel

>>nice just bought 100k
THIS is our greatest meme.

big if true

Only if you visit /pol/ and Veeky Forums to attain true Chad tier mind, body and wallet trifecta of perfection

pink wojak didn't start on here

>/pol/
>mind
kek

>barney image #1 on /v/
how does he do it

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

It's like you want to cause plane crashes with no survivors.

This is true. Although i'm not a true Veeky Forums native, i really feel sorry for the old school bizfags who have had their board overrun with normans like me.

I'm 34 years old and have been perusing this hellhole for more than a decade and i have never seen such an explosion in newfags and shills in all my time here.

/pol/ is similar right now. Still entertaining and hilarious as fuck, but also lacking in critical discussion and full of disinfo and shills.

They're obsessed with /mlp/, that's why.