If you could go back in time and change 1 and only 1 trade/sell/buy you made, what would it be?

If you could go back in time and change 1 and only 1 trade/sell/buy you made, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what were you thinking buying this shit?

i wouldnt have sold icx on the dip
honestly thought it wasnt coming back
i was there for verges wraith release i know how fast and far a coin can drop

Bought 26k trx. at 40 sats and sold at 60 sats to free up funds..... Shit can be a scam I would have made out ridiculous.

I knew about ETH early on
I knew about BTC early on and didn't think or even understand that you know I can throw a couple grand at this and if I wait another year it will be 18k. I had no idea what I was doing

I used to post on Veeky Forums and I did notice the crypto threads on here but I never payed much attention to those threads, I used to come here for shitposting about my career

Than I actually started looking into crypto and I've been here ever since

buying iota with ethereum a few weeks ago...

Sold 250 bitcoins 2013...

Bought PRL at $0.08 and sold when it hit $0.21 to catch the ZCL train. Hoping to jump back in later. Mooned without me to $3. If I had held it would have been about $6k. Can't call them all, anons.

I learned about BTC in 2011 and bought in 2013, 10 BTC.

Obviously, I would sell my ride and buy 1000 instead.

I would have bought VeChain or something else with my XLM gains. Instead I now have XLM and XRP bags and am now getting JUSTed.

Same. Beat myself up for this shit too. Should've held my ETH.

OR I would have just put more money in crypto in the first place.

I would have gone all in on bank of America when it was under $4.

I actually sold my ETH and transferred to something else before it started mooning past 400 bucks, I just didn't pay attention and forgot about crypto for a while

wouldnt put 5btc in blockcat but in xlm , i wasnt sure and fucked up so hard aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I'd of gone back to september and never sell a thing

Selling ALL my BTC right before the bcash hard fork. I was foolish enough to fall for the Veeky Forums FUD and it cost me a literal fortune.
>tfw could be retired already

I'd go back to 2014 and buy 1,000,000 Doge instead of 20,000

I would have probably sold XRP at or near ath and bought the dip. I mean, if I knew everything I knew now, I'd have bought btc years ago, but with XRP, I knew (and still do) that it would hit $5. The day it took off, I knew it jumped too fast, and it wouldn't sustain in the short term, but I knew I'd be holding for a long time, anyway, so I didn't sweat it. Now, I realize I should have taken the money and reinvested right...about...now. I'm not about quick trades, because my job requires that I go to surgery, sometimes without warning, and sometimes for hours at a time. It's not worth it, for me, to try to play that game, when I know I can't put enough attention into it.

Is trade my life for a Chads in the womb

If we had thrown into some ICOs at the time I'm sure we still wouldn't have just'd ourselves over small shit like this. Live and learn, right?

Knew about BTC from the tor days didn't buy
Knew about ETH when it was 8$, didn't buy

i'd buy all the BNB I could

looking at my trade history is pretty fucking solid, my biggest mistake was buying into crypto using LTC not knowing it was about to tank 1/2 of its value.

the way I lost most of my money was in fees. I didn't realize how bad the fees were on some sites.

Not spending 500 bitcoins on weed over a couple of months in 2011

I bet Steve is having a fucking blast

Selling my EMC2 year and a half ago. Sure, it may be a shitcoin but I would be a millionaire right now regardless

I was 24 back in 2012 and followed BTC news quite a bit, mostly reddit sources. I was too depressed adjusting to society post-military service that I shrugged off working for awhile and lived on savings instead of reinvested. Shortsightedness sucks. Plenty of us bought ETH sub-$10 atleast. The hard part was holding it while it incrementally raised and not realizing the behemoth it would become.

I would go back to the beginning of June when I bought Antshares and not sell most of it during the August bull run. If I didn't do that, I would save so much time wasted on daytrading, diversifying, only to end up pretty much at the same value.

selling my bitcoin in 2011 was a huge mistake

the pain in 2013 was so big that i avoided everything crypto related till one month ago. which was also a huge mistake

Bought $50K Verge at 60 sats, sold at 75. Hurts to think i'd be 7 figures but taking gains never hurts and its how I made 6.

Selling 1.2mil req at 6 cent just last month
My portfolios worth barely 100k today

I'll never underestimate the power combination of reddits shilling and dumb money ever again

lmaoing at ur life senpai

To make matters worse I bought kangaroo lithium which was shilled on here instead because I thought buying ETH seemed too complicated

Buy MUCH more BTC in 2013 and not only 14 of those fuckers. Shit, why did I have to be such a fearful, greedy faggot back then?

Sold DOGE in early December to buy IOTA baka

Sold 40k 0x at $0.44.
I’m a poorfag, too
>inb4 duh

Never heard of it. I potentially could have fallen into the same trap. Anyone is susceptible to shilling if it's dire enough. We all still have a chance to make it if we compare crypto to the dotcom bubble, if we remain vigilant in choosing good tech over pnd shitcoins. Every year we don't "make it" the game gets 50% more difficult...

Galaxy resources.
Learnt my lesson, I'm plan on sitting through the dips and not panic selling

Maybe holding really isn't a meme. So I've learned as well.

Go back in 2013 and NOT quit going to faucets and clicking ads

My condolences

I am interested in which coins you're holding this year then, or what looks promising

2016 Jan

10k in xrp
10k in xlm
10k in eth
10k in dash
10k in xmr
10k in vert
10k in grs
10k in block
10k in nem
10k in btc

would take out 100k loan, idgaf about the interest

Just ZCL (will provide fork of BTCP), FUN, and BIX for now. There's others that I want to buy back into. I'm under the impression that my first pick mentioned will float me high.

Other coins I'm watching

Seiling 7k xrp at 0.22

Continued

Appreciated user. I'll look into them ZCL and BIX are seldom shilled coins on here, holding FUN since November

Buy some fucking xrp.

There are more that I'm watching at any given time but most of these listed I observed from practically 0 to what they are now so I can punch myself in the face for not buying some earlier. Heh

I'll definitely look in on this firesale

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

invest 10k instead of 40€ in VEN when it was 1$

fucking held on to the HST instead to selling at 29 cents on 9th DEC around 11pm

fuck it will probably haunt me for the rest of my miserable life

I've bought tron at 500 and sold at 810. I could have held it til like 2k

I'd stop myself from buying LINK

visted Veeky Forums very rarely because it looked so fucking boring! not sure if the crypto threads were here when i minimally lurked about 1 to 2 years ago and i just dismissed them or ignored them or what. but i wish i would have been checking in on Veeky Forums a lot more instead of just fucking being stuck on /pol/ all the time. i just remember everytime i checked in on Veeky Forums which was rare it always seemed fuck dead boring. i use to post stock advice questions a year ago or so and never got any responses to my threads. so i eventually gave up on Veeky Forums big fucking mistake.

Would've gone all in ICX when it got listed on Binance. I've made some dumb trade decisions and lost a lot of money with them, but damn if i only knew what ICX could become when it was 7k sats

I'd go back to 2010 when btc was like 5 cents or was 0.5 cents. And just put in 200.

Not buy GBTC stock 3 days ago when Bitcoin dipped under 17k again. I didn't expect it to dip this far... FUCK FUCK FUCK

BITCOIN YOU STUPID BITCH FUCKER ANTHILL MOLEBITCH I NEEEEED NEEED NEED YOU TO MOVE UP AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND BY END OF TODAY OR IM OUT THOUSANDSSSSSS

All in on XRB when I found about it instead of throwing in only 200USD. Fuck, I'd be a millionaire.

I had 100k sitting in the bank when Bitcoin was launched. IMAGINE. I was even in threads discussing it. I hate myself.

Buying bitcoin

Ethereum obviously

last night panic selling everything at 12500 USDT

lost 15k

300k poe sold at 55sat

I bought weed with bitcoin

not once

not twice

every couple weeks for almost a year

with bitcoin.

sold nmr early, got 6btc profit instead of 22btc profit.

That’s not your fault you’re being persecuted for smoking a plant. You should be able to freely grow it in your fucking back yard.

you should have kept sum of them drug coins.
i wish i was buying drugs during the silk road days so i would have became more involved in btc back then. i always knew about tor the darknet and btc just never had a good enough reason to get involved, buying drugs would have got me involved, i hate myself for not buying drugs on the darknet

I wouldn't sell 6 LTC at 90 bucks when it exploded to 420 a day later.

Buy 10,000 BTC when they were under $1, of course

Something to read to calm you down:

There is a Chinese Proverb that goes something like this…

A farmer and his son had a beloved stallion who helped the family earn a living. One day, the horse ran away and their neighbors exclaimed, “Your horse ran away, what terrible luck!” The farmer replied, “Maybe so, maybe not. We’ll see.”

A few days later, the horse returned home, leading a few wild mares back to the farm as well. The neighbors shouted out, “Your horse has returned, and brought several horses home with him. What great luck!” The farmer replied, “Maybe so, maybe not. We’ll see.”

Later that week, the farmer’s son was trying to break one of the mares and she threw him to the ground, breaking his leg. The villagers cried, “Your son broke his leg, what terrible luck!” The farmer replied, “Maybe so, maybe not. We’ll see.”

A few weeks later, soldiers from the national army marched through town, recruiting all the able-bodied boys for the army. They did not take the farmer’s son, still recovering from his injury. Friends shouted, “Your boy is spared, what tremendous luck!” To which the farmer replied, “Maybe so, maybe not. We’ll see.”

The moral of this story, is, of course, that no event, in and of itself, can truly be judged as good or bad, lucky or unlucky, fortunate or unfortunate, but that only time will tell the whole story. Additionally, no one really lives long enough to find out the ‘whole story,’ so it could be considered a great waste of time to judge minor inconveniences as misfortunes or to invest tons of energy into things that look outstanding on the surface, but may not pay off in the end.

Cashing out 5000 ETH to buy weed

Would've gone all in Russiacoin 2 days ago so I could retire now.

I enjoyed this, Sensei.

....dude.

i thought it was fucking gay desu