1 hr and 18 minutes.. I hope you get your HORSE guys. Low marketcap, working product and active dev team (check GitHub)...

1 hr and 18 minutes.. I hope you get your HORSE guys. Low marketcap, working product and active dev team (check GitHub). It's gonna 4x atleast if you compare it with etheroll (which is shitty)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't be stupid and buy the last few remaining Horse when it opens www.ethorse.com

ah this is gonna be great

Scam coin. 5% profit divided by 125 000 000 tokens. 1 ETH is 25 000 tokens. Do the math. This thing has to do a billion in sales a year to be worth it. You will be collecting 20 bucks a month when ETH will be soaring to new highs. Shitcoin.

You must've been the best in math in your class :)

There will be 100M tokens total in the public sales, 125M total. If you put in 1 ETH and get 20,000 HORSE tokens in the round 1 public sale that means you have a 0.016 percent stake of the 5% house take.

If you assume there are $1M worth of bets per day then that's $50k take for the house and 0.016% of that is $8 per day. Therefore over a year of such volume, your 1 ETH investment will net you earnings of $2920. At ETH/USD=1000 today that's a nice return even ignoring any appreciation of HORSE tokens that might occur. With predictable earnings like that everyone will want to buy in driving the price of the HORSE token up considerably. As volumes on Ethorse increase so will the price (compare to bond market prices relating to the interest they earn).

Can Ethorse get $1M of bets per day? Well, for comparison just look at Coinmarketcap data and you'll see there are 450 coins/tokens each with over $1M volume today. Over the last 24 hours the combined market volume was $46 billion. As we know the cryptocurrency markets are highly speculative - many people are essentially betting on them. It seems reasonable that people will be making similar "bets" as literal bets on Ethorse. They might even use it as a hedging mechanism.

lmao I looked at their code 2 weeks ago. Seems like it is some kind of high school project.

Clearly you have no idea what you are doing.
4 days ago, using a gummi interface I was able to create my own version with minor use of auto-cryptography to run a simulation using nothing but
pure speculatory numbers running at about a 0.014% per day return on ROI upfront you can easily clear about $2200 per day now if we factor in appreciation of the coin itself with increased holding then we are talking about serious gains for all involved. Dont take my word for it just run the simulation yourself with even more conservative numbers you will still be impressed.

enjoy your 8 bucks a day pajeet. did your whole village save up to buy 1 eth token? are you the mayor of poo poo district 6 and is this your cutting edge budget plan for 2018? No, i think Ill invest in ICOs that 10x the minute they hit the exchange.

sounds like a little over my view on it. would be nice though.

clearly going to be more that $8

BWAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAJAJAJHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAGAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHA

gtfo man but thanks for the laugh

Well thats the key, just integrate conservative numbers or even 1.1% gains and apply it as if its using accumulating interest similar to banking accounts but keep in mind that the 1.1% can be exponentially increased. Make proper appropriations on a day by day basis but keep in mind its pure speculation at this point and any kind of pattern analysis during operation is only as reliable as the amount invested because patterns only work until they dont in the crypto market even with super algorithms. Another downside is the amount of availability if you arent already in, your chances by my estimation are roughly 1.4%

thanks just bought 100k

Unlikely given the chance that you werent in the white list. My partner and I have 1.2million coins combined, should be quite the haul next week. Try running your own type of data analysis and RRR before buying into crypto. I was a wage slave for 90k a year at a middle of the road engineering firm here in Cali, My HS buddy introduced me into crypto and ive cleared 13million since last April. But do whatever youre gonna do, this market is easy money if you know what youre doing.

You seem to know what you're doing. What was your biggest mover?

Got into Nebl just under 2USD months ago at 36kUSD, just sold at 43USD, buddy held until 50 USD

So you have 13 million bucks and only could spare 20 grand for this amazing coin? Sounds a little LARPY.

So even if we imagined only 1/1000th of that total $46B daily volume moving to betting on Ethorse that is actually more like tens of millions per day, not just one million. Can you imagine the price of a HORSE if there was even $10M per day?

At the ICO Public sale 1 price they are selling HORSE for about $0.05 each. (1ETH=$1000 and 20,000 HORSE). As I calculated above 1ETH worth would net you $2920 per year per $1M of daily betting volume. So at $10M daily volume we are talking $29,200 per year. I would say that easily means 1 HORSE is worth 29200/20000 or $1.46. More realistically I think people seeing it as a predictable income would actually price it at multiples of that since at $1.46 price you're getting at 100% return after one year. People would KILL for such a guaranteed return elsewhere. In the crypto market people are more greedy and because there is risk expect higher returns but something between 2 to 5x that amount representing 20 to 50% annual return might be more realistic.

Even at $1M daily volume you're still talking a price of $0.146 or multiples thereof - so I reckon this ICO will quickly give a 10x to 100x return for early investors. At $100K daily volume that is $0.0146 earnings per HORSE per year or 29% of the initial price.

Stay poor buddy

I dont think you understand how crypto works....
Never invest more than you need to and diversify. I have a total of 112 ETH tied up in ICOs atm but why would I all in on something, especially when looking at this coins long term why would I want to wait that long

t(dot)me/ethorse This is their telegram, get some horse on ED if you get the chance. Lots of demand

I'm now officially a stallion. Huzzah!

I was spreading fud to buy the coin. transaction didnt go through now I am bummed. I just wanted to make horse memes. I bought the second the auction opened. ETH transaction are a bummer.

Damn that sucks dude. I was whitelisted so got in early. It helps if you up the gas when you sent tho.

I'm in boys!
Are you guys holding for payouts of dumping on the first exchange it hits?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I did set gas at 88 and 500 000 limit. I was ready. Anyone wanna sell me 2eth of horsey?

5mil cap

working product that is actually so simple and stupid that it will be popular = MOON AF

This bot never goes away does it?

nah not dumping this has way more value than 1.5 - 2x. You could probably sell your initial investment a bit later. I'm in it for the long haul