Tfw finally getting into ICOs, aka how you Make It in crypto

>tfw finally getting into ICOs, aka how you Make It in crypto

>not sure what the procedure is for posting about them on Veeky Forums
do i keep completely quiet or do i post about it after i got my coins or wait until the ICO is done or what

Other urls found in this thread:

lalaworld.io/
magnalis.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends how much of a dick you are. Probably not more than 5k people browsing biz at any given time. If you want to be Santa Claus, you give to the poor children. If you want to be an asshole, you sit there with a smug face and wait til the ICO is over then shill the fuck out of it afterwards.

Your call, my dude.

Phoscoin

Where do you read about ICO announcements? I was lucky with ICX

I don't know honestly

what's special about it ?

Privacy coins are going to spike insanely hard in the run up to april due to taxes

it's an ICO that americans can get in on and the price is going to double within the day

pajeet coin

the whitepaper has terrible english

>Phoscoin will tank in value for the first month, so buying as fast as possible is really the best
thing to do
the whitepaper reveals its a scam

lalaworld.io/
magnalis.network/
These look better desu

when ur all in on something you're better off shilling the coin/ICO since the more attraction it gets the more money u get (when you're already committed. (if u feel like the price could go down more u wait the shilling)

holy fuck nevermind this is the worst attempt at a self-made crypto I've yet seen LMAO

Somebody please tell me this is shooped.

Buying after ICO dumps is better, the only reason to get into an ICO is so you can dump for easy money and then buy back in afterwards.

Suddenly Tron whitepaper doesn't look so bad

>inb4 coin made by 10 yo austistic prodigy that will replace all the crypto and fiat
BUY BUY BUY

It depends. I'm in one ICO and they will burn all unsold tokens, so no fucking way I'm going to tell you fags now. You can probably get better position once shit hits etherdelta though