A drunk normie punched me after finding out a was an early investor in Bitcoin

A drunk normie punched me after finding out a was an early investor in Bitcoin.

He told me I don't deserve money for doing nothing and that I should work hard for my money like he does before getting violent.

He also told me it would crash and I would lose everything.

Get the cunt locked up for assault.

big if true

The sad thing, is that you are probably in reality worth much less than he is.

You have 0 dollars until you cash out.

Good

>A drunk normie punched me after finding out a was an early investor in Bitcoin.
Sounds reasonable...
Now tell us how you really antagonized him

Don't worry OP my butthurt friends also wish BTC/ETH to crash so I lose all my money for doing nothing. They saw me with 6 figures and still being a NEET while they wageslave for 60 hours or more every week at Mcdonald's and yes jealousy is a bitch.

Where do I buy (KTFO) coin?

You... punched him back right? Or did you cower and slink away like a detestable weakling? I bet there was more than jealousy to this story, I made a shitload in crypto and normies love me. At least the ones that aren't Jewish anyway.

Does this really happen? People assault people out of nowhere? Why didn’t you exercise your 2nd amendment rights and put a fucking bullet in his brain?

What is it like? Getting baited every day of your life?

>not suing him for everything he has and then investing it in shitcoins

actually this is better but I live in Netherlands >:[

What’s it like being such a new fag that you don’t understand we come here for the larping?

Try telling that to the IRS

More like Chad Thundercock swinging his balls towards you and establishing his dominance.

>new fag
lol

this LOLOLLL

No money in the world will change the fact that youre a beta cuck faggot.
While Chad is fucking Staceys with $4 in his account, you cling to the dream that money will change the way people will look at you

Who cares what people think
Fucking normie nigger get gased
HEIL HITLER

A normie (who works at a bank) told me I should immediately cash out my ether last Thursday after I told him I made 60k in 3 months on crypto. The next day my portfolio went up 10k. They're jealous, folks.

time to spend some of your gains on gym membership to add different kind of gains to your life, user

>wearing fedora
>bragging about how hes better than everyone else
>called normies girl m'lady
>got punched

You deserve this for bragging about your monopoly money user.