People are actually anti-shilling UFR with fake twitter screenshots

>People are actually anti-shilling UFR with fake twitter screenshots

When Veeky Forums goes through this much effort just to FUD a coin, then you know it's prime to buy. You know what to do, firemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Veeky Forums is anti-shilling UFR because you idiots come with fakenews and bullshit like "Kim Dotcom" "The Piratebay" partnership.

...but if you ask torrenters they couldn't care less about UFR

Glad Kim isn't involved after that shit with the Hillary emails. UFR still a 5x coin without him.

this is what you get with this coin

Admittedly there are probably too many UFR shills out there, but it's a legit coin and when we're all UFR'ing instead of Pirate Baying in a year, you'll remember this

People are Fudding because they don't want to buy at current price . They will make weak hands sell and then they will buy ! Nothing can stop UFR reach Moon .

No heard the TPB one. Would rather UFR replaced it so I could actually download stuff for a change.

What do you mean 'torrenters' I wouldn't say it was a community apart from maybe some small sector. Most of the normies I know download movies and hate all the ads, shit sites and ISP blocks

>no team
>no product
>no code at all
>shitty copy&paste Whitepaper
Do your own research and discover that this entire project is just a couple of sentences on a website.

UFR is rubbish, nobody will every pay for torrents.

That's against the whole idea and concept of torrent.

How retarded can you be to really think that torrent will ever use UFR ?

I've seen countless threads these last days about this coin, what's so good about it? Convince me to buy your shitcoin

> hate ads

...normie doesn't know adblocker lol

you pay for a torrent which u then seed in return for payments = $0(+)
its not that hard, user
this way the torrents will always be max-speed

/thread

scam

Who is that guy?

>Old game that no one is seeding costs $20 on Steam
>Only costs a few cents if you pay someone to seed it for you

Is it really that difficult of a concept?

> what's good

literally nothing

> no real usecase because torrent / filesharing will not support it
> fakenews
> unknown devteam
> github is empty
> whitepaper is just ... KEK
> shilled by stupid discord retards
> no code, no technology
> didn't deliver roadmap announcements

tl;dr PURE SHITCOIN

>unique concept
>low marketcap
>alpha will be released in Q1 (beta in Q2)

>only cost nothing if you aren't retarded at torrenting

>High quality whitepaper
>Unique concept & execution
>Responsive development team
>Solid roadmap
>Not a fork of any other blockchain

Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue.

i hate to break it to you but you suffer from retardation

its being pumped, dont let them dump bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol

>alpha is out already
>new exchange listing in the next week or two
>lets you get paid to seed
>you can now pay a few cents to get files that you couldn't before
>low marketcap
>stayed up during this recent dip
>only way UFR is going is up, prepare for a 2x within the next week

Every successful project was nothing at some point. Official launch is in Q2 2018 according to their roadmap.

I don't care how hard UFR is getting shilled it seems like they've got a solid concept and I'd prefer to get in during the early stages rather than later.

They've got thr story and stories are what makes success stories this days. Everybody read the whitepaper.

holy shit id stick two straws in her ass connecting to my nose and sniff that for at least 23 minutes.

Quite a few UFR shills but when this coin still has the potential to 5x it should be expected.

20 points for everyone shilling UFR. Well done.

desu, it sounds like a good idea, I would say that the only problem is the anonymous team , but it's understandable considering it's about torrenting, but It could get big in the future if the team delivers.

> solid concept

no code
whitepaper written by 12yr olds?
no support from filesharing companies
no support from torrent/hosters/sites/uploaders

---> SHITCOIN

what else do you need?

that project doesn't fullfill a single aspect of a promising coin. NOT A SINGLE ASPECT.

Regardless of whether or not it'll work in the long run, if you're just looking to make some quick cash off it then holding until their release date in q2 2018 will undoubtedly get you some profits.

>no support from filesharing companies

Obviously there won't be any support if the product hasn't been fully developed yet fucking moron.

It's all good because when it actually does get support from filesharing companies, you will probably fomo in at a much higher price.

NO ONE TORRENTS ANYMORE, WE ALL USE KODI.

UFR is the best incentive you get for seeding (and thus being able to download) rare files instead of the generic hollywood/mainstream vidya bullshit

>alpha is out already

Sauce? Their github is empty.

oh god... they don't even show if they have any dev skills. ...github is empty. there is absolutely nothing they show that this project is real in any way.

How to make a scamcoin like UFR (and retards actually buy it):

> make simple website (20min)
> create token (2min)
> write ridiculously unprofessional whitepaper
> get some retards to shill that coin 24/7

> PROFIT.

...if you think that UFR is a good project, than show me:

their dev-skills
their code
a whitepaper that isn't total junk

...UFR doesn't fulfill a single aspect that shows that it's a good project. It's simply NOTHING:

you idiot if you aren*t a total retard you will get every fucking movie that exists on the world. there is usenet, torrent, filehosters.

and guess what, IT'S FOR FREE!

> paying for downloads
normies confirmed

It's funny that you posted a rocket booster that is landing, you fucking retard.

WHO FIREMAN HERE?

"UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain
- Still at a low market cap

Roadmap
Q4 2017—Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017—Excess Token Burn
2017 through Q1 2018—Heavy Development
Q1 2018—Alpha release
Q2 2018—Beta release"

What's your excuse?

>don't even have an Alpha
>trying to make money in the PIRACY industry
>whole network can be easily regulated or shut down by any anti-piracy government
>shilled by the cringiest cult of pajeets on Veeky Forums
>35 mil hardcap

If you invest in this, you truly deserve to lose money. you WILL get dumped on.

Actually the majority of torrents will provably be free. This system does not only solve the problem of incentivized seeding for niche,but demanded, content,it also decentralizes the torrenting network so that the government cant shut down a single domain(such as pirate bay)....this is what will revive torrenting to an ath in demand and supply.

Not to mention that this is gonna be stealing users from these sites that "dont support them" ahahahaha

The network is decentralised through nodes on seeder and leecher computers...literally cant be shut down...thats half the point...read the white paper...or stop FUDing

My 350$ investment has already turned into 4000$ thanks to some user shilling it a while back.

No weak shills here though, no idea if its good to still invest but thanks to the shill discord anyways

Yea good gains so far but my grip is getting weaker tbf, it can work but it's one hell of a longshot.
It would have to be BIG platform like Spotify to work because if it hosts just a few files it will be worth squat, even if the seeders come you'd still have to get new money in.

Can we have an actual thread with shill/counter shill bullshit.

Devs just posted an update they're considering allowing free seeding they want feedback on it. I suggest people tell them no to retain value

More like whales are trying to keep it down so they can get their maximum gains. It's pissing me off, but at least a few more peeps can get in to UFR, which looks like a genuinely solid project despite all the fucking shilling.

> High quality whitepaper

TOP KEK, haven't ever read such a rubbish whitepaper for years dude.

> Unique concept & execution

No, it's only a token that can be created in 2minutes. Their concept is useless because nobody will be that stupid to pay for things that are already available for free. ...and what are you talking about "execution" ? Well, there isn*t any.

> Responsive development team
lol, this "dev-team" is completely unknown and didn't show any skills at all.

> Solid Roadmap

They already screwd up some announcements, didn't deliver.

> Not a fork

DUDE IT'S A TOKEN!
Everybody can create a new token in seconds.
It's not even a coin!

> low marketcap

true, and it won't grow because the project will totally fail.

> What's your excuse?
ETARDED SHILL THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHIT?

Dude you have no idea about cryptocurrency, you don't even understand the very basics.

now GTFO!

>implying the kike FUDder isn't making his own fakenews so he can push his own agendas

UFR is gonna moon soon

Oh no

your call if you don't want to invest in UFR. anyway, thanks for bumping the thread newfriends.

Literally all your points are bullshit. Jesus christ your fud reeks like desperation, you know you are gonna get fomoed and invest later anyway.

After reading more about it, specially the lead dev. posts on reddit I finally decided to buy a little, only 10% of my portfolio though.
Don't fail me pajeet shillers.