ICX PRE PUMP THREAD HODLERS EDITION. So comfy with the new video and info in the mainnet. Oh boy...

ICX PRE PUMP THREAD HODLERS EDITION. So comfy with the new video and info in the mainnet. Oh boy, the gains we're gonna make.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sold at $7 bought back in at $10 still feel comfy

love your strategic investment ideas

Supply increase too. No thanks

proof? right, there is none

dont let op dump his bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol

Look man it was my first FUD trip, I still made $300 off of it anyway. Now I plan to hodl

was comfy till i read this lads

>$300
woah, big boy

next bull run will take us to $25.

calling it now

From an originally $280 portfolio and in a week? Yeah
Doubling my portfolio is such a bad laughable move

I'd be very surprised if we don't hit $30 leading up to the summit.

3200 holding strong

I'm at 400k portfolio and 65% is ICX. I've never been comfier in my last few yrs of trading. This will very likely double in price in next few weeks, if not more.

Imagine buying ETH at $40. That's where we are right now.

Damn that's ballsy. I got a 20k portfolio that's 50%icx.

will i make it with 232 :(

Damn I thought I was taking a risk by having 50% in ICX with a 200k portfolio... but if it doubles or triples it will be the easiest way for me to get one step closer to 1 mil (my goal by this year or next year).

No you're not. ICX is doubling its supply on mainnet release. This is gonna be SIBOS 2.0. No saying ICX is a shitcoin, I have some too, but its nothing like buying ETH at 40 USD.

Iktf. We've been getting a lot of shit but god damn how is a new investor supposed to respond to that level of FUD? I was literally shaking last night.

Now I know better, now I know that even the news isn't honest. I laughed at fake news trumpfags for a year and then the media fucks me in the ass. Cold irony.

No.
>ICX is doubling its supply on mainnet release.
No it's not. Unironically kill yourself for spreading this fake FUD.

Isn't the supply being replaced and that's why it shows double?

only own 65 icx
I had 75 but lost 10 trying to daytrade

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope thats right.

Are you literally retarded? How new are you that you don't understand the difference between total and circulating supply? Can't you do your own fucking research instead of shitposting like a bunch of retards? REEEEEEEE

>Triggered

Fuck off to red*it nigger.

has anyone here read the whitepaper to know about the increase of supply or the token change lol?
i read that the supply will be increased every year to keep down the inflation
is that right?

Apparently you're literate, so I'm sure if you have >90 IQ you can figure it out by yourself.

Sell because of the alleged ban? Or hold because of mainnet?

vid is great.

that moon dialect got my tip tingling

if you sold, buy back in. or just be a mong, idrgaf

Mate, people who are going to sell will regret so much in february. I wish people would see through all this fud.

wow someone dropped his whole stack at once on binance ETH pairing and dropped the price by 20% for a few minutes

>literally shaking
Go back to tumblr faggot

>Increase supply to lower inflation

Wtf